What's new

Border violation: Iran fires four mortar shells into Panjgur

Unless you present me something otherwise, YouR opinion which you are referring to as fact don't matter.

Shamsi Air Base under UAE control: Air Chief

Back then,Iran was totally different country. Under Pahlavi dynasty Iran was Pakistan's closest ally.

Pakistan has also tilted towards Arbas since 1979 revolution. Pakistan stationed its troops in Saudi Arabia and crushed Shia majority protests in Bahrain. Talibans attacked and committed massacres of Shias in Afghanistan. You sound like Pakistan has been innocent and has done nothing wrong.

Better would be to consult someone in Atomic Energy Commission :) and people in intelligence know very well how Irani intelligence is active in northern areas of Pakistan. (If you can recall Rawalpindi incident of 2013, who the main culprits were)
OH YEAH, i forgot about that, it got all hushed up, was there any follow up on the culprits?

Back then,Iran was totally different country. Under Pahlavi dynasty Iran was Pakistan's closest ally.
If you want to check Iran's behavior under mullah's regime then best to recall Iran's role in Kargil war and most recently in Chabahar port.
Chabahar as a port is not an issue for us. you can conform from any pakistani about that.
Chabahar as a "indian project" is something we have issuers with.
And during kargil war , it was such a limited war that even our Airforce didnot involved in that war "so why to blame iran for not coming to help "
mullah's regime !! yes . they are somethind which i am unable to understand that what the heck they wan't to do ? They got problems with israel, Saudia Arabia, Egypt, UAE, Pakistan(in some cases) , USA, France ... huhhhh... how much will i count . leave it.

Pakistan has also tilted towards Arbas since 1979 revolution. Pakistan stationed its troops in Saudi Arabia and crushed Shia majority protests in Bahrain. Talibans attacked and committed massacres of Shias in Afghanistan. You sound like Pakistan has been innocent and has done nothing wrong.
Hi,
Kindly look at date it was posted
and look at mine
11 DEC 2011

US vacates airbase in Pakistan - Telegraph
Pakistan orders US to leave airbase in row over deadly Nato assault | World news | The Guardian

TOTAL FAILED !

TOTAL FAILED !
Now you prove that it is not under UAE but Pakistani control ! Show me the name of the PAF squadrans at the Shamsi Airbase and the dates from the reliable sources. You can't even believe PAF chief so who would you believe ? ISI only I guess !

Now you prove that it is not under UAE but Pakistani control ! Show me the name of the PAF squadrans at the Shamsi Airbase and the dates from the reliable sources.
Hi,
You said that is it under control still!

I proved you otherwise ! that is it not !

I am sorry but that information cannot be supplied even if i had that what sqnr are their in airbase. Thats not to do me with me but base commander,

Your false accusation has been proved wrong

So PAF Chief is not reliable !!! No longer quote any announcement from PAF Chief in PDF !!!

I guess ISI believes its own narrative !! No wonder ISI still supports Talibans !
Are you dumb???
Did you even bother to read what i said in my last posts? Or your far more interested in scoring brownie points?

I ll repeat again. The links i posted have the date of 2011 DEC !
You said that after US left it is still under the control of UAE ! when it is clearly not !

Are you dumb???
Did you even bother to read what i said in my last posts? Or your far more interested in scoring brownie points?
I ll repeat again. The links i posted have the date of 2011 DEC !
You said that after US left it is still under the control of UAE ! when it is clearly not !

The last reliable source is Pakistan Air Chief Rao Qamar Suleman who said in 2011 that Shamsi Air base is in UAE control. Your have failed to provide any reliable source !!!

The last reliable source is Pakistan Air Chief Rao Qamar Suleman who said in 2011 that Shamsi Air base is in UAE control. Your have failed to provide any reliable source !!!
US vacates airbase in Pakistan - Telegraph

Pakistan orders US to leave airbase in row over deadly Nato assault | World news | The Guardian

NOW CAREFULLY READ THEIR DATES. when they were posted. AFter PAGF chief cleared it.

It was leased to UAE which then further leased to US, UAE does NOT have or ever had any equipment nor personnel !

you have lost your argument !

These 4 mortars are not going to hurt us much, but these slaves of Iran and Saudia are surely going to destroy us if left unchecked.

Have you seen people of any other country trying to defend an attacker of their country's sovereignty, but here you will find thousands who will justify such incidents and call it Pakistan's mistake.

Yes we made mistakes in the past, supporting Talibans was a blunder, but are the Iranians completely innocent. No Sir they are not, Iraq, Syria and Yemen are in chaos because of the dirty proxy war that both Iran and Saudia are waging at the expense of the innocent people of these countries.

Iran is our neighbor and although currently this may seem impossible but things can change dramatically in this part of the world, so if we ever have to go to war with Iran I wonder where will the loyalties of such slaves lie.

Pathetic to see that we are a nation where some of us are more loyal to Suadia than Pakistan, some love Iran more than Pakistan, for some Taliban are fighting a just war against the state and then there are some who think India is innocent and a victim of Pakistan's military elite's aggression.

Yes we made mistakes in the past, supporting Talibans was a blunder
at some stage you'll also realize that supporting the same breed of jihadi pigs against India while also supposedly being at war with them in FATA was also a blunder

These 4 mortars are not going to hurt us much, but these slaves of Iran and Saudia are surely going to destroy us if left unchecked.

Have you seen people of any other country trying to defend an attacker of their country's sovereignty, but here you will find thousands who will justify such incidents and call it Pakistan's mistake.

Yes we made mistakes in the past, supporting Talibans was a blunder, but are the Iranians completely innocent. No Sir they are not, Iraq, Syria and Yemen are in chaos because of the dirty proxy war that both Iran and Saudia are waging at the expense of the innocent people of these countries.

Iran is our neighbor and although currently this may seem impossible but things can change dramatically in this part of the world, so if we ever have to go to war with Iran I wonder where will the loyalties of such slaves lie.

Pathetic to see that we are a nation where some of us are more loyal to Suadia than Pakistan, some love Iran more than Pakistan, for some Taliban are fighting a just war against the state and then there are some who think India is innocent and a victim of Pakistan's military elite's aggression.

no idea of the conflicts. just sandwiched.

mistakes are still carried on. Just think who created million strong minority wahabi terror gangs in Pakistan supported by the infidels. who will handle these one million wahabi saviour of the nation. :bounce: Pakistan is not a wahabi nation.

what is yemen, none on this forum is literate about yemen. so play kabbaddi.

it is important to stay neutral for our country, otherwise the Pandora box will open as you pointed above.

check and uncheck no one has such capability and proven since centuries. it spoils more. the best option is neutral and make own defence strong. The coming era is very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom