What's new

Border violation: Iran fires four mortar shells into Panjgur

Agreed - let's start with protecting the rights of Pakistanis who call themselves Ahmadis and repeal laws that prevent them from calling themselves Muslims and repeal blasphemy laws that trample on the free speech rights of Pakistanis and end hate-mongering organizations that malign and massacre Pakistani Shia and non-Muslims.

The mortars lobbed by Iran have done nothing in comparison to the religious fanatics who have bastardized Pakistan's constitution and shed the blood of tens of thousands of innocent Pakistanis

Every country has some sort of internal issues. That doesn't justify another country throwing bombs over a border.

So Iran is suppressing its Sunni population so Pakistan can throw some bombs over into their territory?

Is this rationale and intellectual capacity of a Pakistani? No wonder you are getting violated from all corners. I pray for the day you grow some pride and a brain.

I have a lot of love for my Iranian brothers but there is way of going about things, a decorum.

Every country has some sort of internal issues. That doesn't justify another country throwing bombs over a border.

So Iran is suppressing its Sunni population so Pakistan can throw some bombs over into their territory?

Is this rationale and intellectual capacity of a Pakistani? No wonder you are getting violated from all corners. I pray for the day you grow some pride and a brain.

I have a lot of love for my Iranian brothers but there is way of going about things, a decorum.
Every country has 'internal issues', I agree, but not every country has 'internal issues' like anti-Ahmadi persecution and anti-Shia/Ahmadi/non-Muslim hate monering and terrorism that Pakistan does.

My point in highlighting Pakistan's anti-Ahmadi and anti-Shia violence was not to excuse Iran's illegal actions, but to highlight the fact that Pakistan has far more serious issues internally that it needs to address. Those internal issues are a far more serious threat to Pakistani national security than Iran firing mortars and it is those same internal issues that make Pakistan's economy and domestic security weak, which in turn makes Pakistan weak internationally.

You cannot make Pakistan strong on the international front without addressing the internal issues of open persecution, hate-mongering and violence against minority sects and non-Muslim Pakistanis.

Agreed - let's start with protecting the rights of Pakistanis who call themselves Ahmadis and repeal laws that prevent them from calling themselves Muslims and repeal blasphemy laws that trample on the free speech rights of Pakistanis and end hate-mongering organizations that malign and massacre Pakistani Shia and non-Muslims.

The mortars lobbed by Iran have done nothing in comparison to the religious fanatics who have bastardized Pakistan's constitution and shed the blood of tens of thousands of innocent Pakistanis

But that still doesn't give the Pakistani's the reason to justify someone else's attack on our country,Aren't we talking about treason here,Sir..

Mortars are always fired, grenades are lobbed, sugar coating doesn't change the hard fact that Iran is an enemy state.
Iranian crimes didn't stop here, they have history of firing upon our soldiers and attacking Pakistan embassy.
Rest assure, Iran will be criticized, when ever it shell Pakistan, irrespective of targeted sect. on Pakistani side.

But that still doesn't give the Pakistani's the reason to justify someone else's attack on our country,Aren't we talking about treason here,Sir..

Agreed, irrespective of how much anyone insist or worship Iran.

Guys! Ary is showing a program right now in which they are showing how illegal Iranian oil is entering in Pakistan. They bribed 12 check posts including Police officers, FIA officers and unfortunately Pakistan coast guard officers. The also paid CIA officials and according to report, the whole police station in that area was on their pay roll at that day.

Last edited:
If you have actionable intelligence then pass it to Pakistan for them to take action.

Specially, when there are already protocols in place.

Guys! Ary is showing a program right now in which they are showing how illegal Iranian oil is entering in Pakistan. They bribed 12 check posts including Police officers, FIA officers and unfortunately Pakistan coast guard officers.

How unfortunate... and I guess on both sides !

Specially, when there are already protocols in place.

How unfortunate... and I guess on both sides !
Iranians mafia is also involved. I am watching the show right now. Can't believe that these people are securing our borders

My goodness man. Allah save Pakistan. I swear FC needs to take charge of Pak Iran border. He is showing video to the SHO taking bribe from one of the ARY under cover. Laanat bagairat SHO paar apni video dekh kaar Allah key kasam kha Kay kahta hai Kay mein nay rishwat nahi lee

Last edited:
Iranians mafia is also involved. I am watching the show right now. Can't believe that these people are securing our borders

My goodness man. Allah save Pakistan. I swear FC needs to take charge of Pak Iran border

Dear we have limited resources, if we vacate Afghan border than the puppet regime of Afghanistan will start pushing terrorists to Pakistan.
Good thing is that with departure of Zardari, all of his setup is crumbling like a castle of sand.
Therefore, Iran is upset and shelling villages of patriot Pakistanis.

Dear we have limited resources, if we vacate Afghan border than the puppet regime of Afghanistan will start pushing terrorists to Pakistan.
Good thing is that with departure of Zardari, all of his setup is crumbling like a castle of sand.
Therefore, Iran is upset and shelling villages of patriot Pakistanis.
Bro its happening right on the Baluchistan's border. The whole police department along with coast guards are involved. The are not checking any trucks entering Pakistan. Matter fact these sell outs are helping criminals in bluffing the FC.

Last edited:
First, to clarify, I didn't say that the Iranian action was justified, in fact I specifically called it 'illegal'.

Now, with respect to some Pakistanis 'justifying Iranian mortar attacks', the speech itself is not 'treason', since it is just an isolated opinion. Tangible support for illegal Iranian acts would be considered treason, such as Dr. Shakil Afridi's actions of supporting US intelligence and military personnel without Pakistani government authorization.

Mortars are always fired, grenades are lobbed, sugar coating doesn't change the hard fact that Iran is an enemy state.
Iranian crimes didn't stop here, they have history of firing upon our soldiers and attacking Pakistan embassy.
Rest assure, Iran will be criticized, when ever it shell Pakistan, irrespective of targeted sect. on Pakistani side
And rest assured that until Pakistan destroys hate-mongering groups such as the ASWJ, SSP, LEJ, Jundullah and repeals laws that persecute and discriminate against Ahmadis and non-Muslims, she will continue to suffer from domestic instability and therefore remain weak internationally, allowing States like Iran and Afghanistan to carry out such attacks with limited options of response on our side.

We should send a message to iran in frindly way if they see terrorist actuvity they should coperate with pak FC there so both act accordingly without harming each other interest

And rest assured that until Pakistan destroys hate-mongering groups such as the ASWJ, SSP, LEJ, Jundullah and repeals laws that persecute and discriminate against Ahmadis and non-Muslims, she will continue to suffer from domestic instability and therefore remain weak internationally, allowing States like Iran and Afghanistan to carry out such attacks with limited options of response on our side.

I doubt shelling of Iran is due to any of the reasons you mentioned, while Pakistan army is working hard to get to the bottom of the organizations you mentioned, but captives are being courted for their crimes and militancy, there is no law to control hate mongering, as in UK.
Ahmedi discrimination is fake propaganda, and lots of drama.
IMO, Iran and Afghanistan have their share of designing instability within Pakistan.

We should send a message to iran in frindly way if they see terrorist actuvity they should coperate with pak FC there so both act accordingly without harming each other interest
Iran shelling cannot be judged in isolation, they should be viewed considering their objective in ME and sect. bigotry.

Back
Top Bottom