What's new

Border at Chaman shut after Afghans burn Pakistani flag

Sure, we forced them to indulge in bacha bazi. We forced the Afghans to hate each other and resort to tribalism. We forced Afghans to destroy their economy by growing opium which also destroys many Pakistani lives. We forced the Afghans to flee to other nations like a coward instead of rebuilding their nation. We forced the minority Tajik/Uzbek to discriminate and disregard their majority Pashtun brothers. We imposed the Northern Alliance warlords onto the people of Afghanistan who have kept them backward and abused their rights. We imposed brutal oppressive Northern Alliance warlords who don't care about human rights and oppress their own people including women. We turned a blind eye when Northern Alliance thugs abused their own children infront of our eyes and our army generals told us to ignore this. We forced the likes of spineless Karzai and Ghani onto the people of Afghanistan who couldn't bring peace and stability for their people and kept blaming others around them. Instead, they hid in their fortress away from the common man and enjoyed US/NATO protection. We provided millions in coffers to Afghan leaders to buy their loyalty and serve our interests. It is all Pakistan's fault despite Afghanistan admitting that our influence has diminished to zero. Fantastic logic.

This is what I propose. Pakistan is evil and entirely responsible for every misery to ever have taken place in Afghanistan. India who is the savior and superhero of Afghans should step up to the plate and take in all Afghan refugees to take away their misery. Deal?

wow i didnt know we have done so much wrong.. india is global shiny miny raising star going to take the responsiblity matter fact Pakistan sud provide bus service to wagha border and indian can arrange indo afghan dosti bus they be more happy to be with the nation where afghan world is welcome.They will get indian citizenship right on the spot and they dont have to be scare to go back to afghanistan..
lets see how much india provide love to afghani or they are just doing work in afghanistan to spread hate against Pakistan...
99% of afghan leaders either born or grew up in Pakistan they are never going to be yours if indian knows the ground reality.

i

am a pashtun and i don't hate punjabis. you tell your NDS boss that you are failing to break this country.

Calm down I know Khattak are pashtun but the person who tried lecturing you may be he knew everything about pashtun hating Pakistan except that you yourself are pashtun. Cheers

You are right these Punjabi "Khattaks" don't get it Pashtuns hate them vehemently.

@naveedullahkhankhattak you Punjabi understand Pashtuns hate you.

Do you realise how many Pashtuns are in the army and how many COAS have been Pashtun? Lol please join us in reality

SWAT

N.Waziristan

Do you realise how many Pashtuns are in the army and how many COAS have been Pashtun? Lol please join us in reality

No I don't know please educate me.

And by the way I did not spend my 18 years (by the time when you were born) in isolation, but anyhow do tell me.

Long rows of containers, trucks at Chaman border
SALEEM SHAHID — UPDATED ABOUT AN HOUR AGO
WHATSAPP
5 COMMENTS
PRINT
QUETTA: Nato supplies, Afghan transit trade and business activities on both sides of the border remained suspended on the third consecutive day on Sunday as Pakistan kept the border with Afghanistan closed.

Pakistan shut the border at Chaman on Friday after an Afghan mob burnt a Pakistani flag and attacked the Friendship Gate on Thursday.

A flag meeting between border officials of the two countries failed to resolve the matter on Saturday. The meeting was held at the Friendship Gate at the request of Afghan officials.

Official sources said that Pakistani border authorities refused to open the border with Afghanistan in Chaman.

They asked Afghan officials to tender an apology for burning of the Pakistani flag on their side of the border close to the Friendship Gate.

The sources said that Afghan authorities were sending messages to Pakistan to reopen the border to resume Nato and Afghan transit trade supplies.

Long queues of Nato containers and transit trade trucks could be seen on both sides of the border.

The people living on both sides of the border were also facing great difficulties because of the border closure.

Fruit and other food items could not reach Chaman from Afghanistan, causing problems for the area people whose livelihood depends on selling food items coming from Afghanistan.

Published in Dawn, August 22nd, 2016

WHATSAPP
5 COMMENTS
PRINT

wow i didnt know we have done so much wrong.. india is global shiny miny raising star going to take the responsiblity matter fact Pakistan sud provide bus service to wagha border and indian can arrange indo afghan dosti bus they be more happy to be with the nation where afghan world is welcome.They will get indian citizenship right on the spot and they dont have to be scare to go back to afghanistan..
lets see how much india provide love to afghani or they are just doing work in afghanistan to spread hate against Pakistan...
99% of afghan leaders either born or grew up in Pakistan they are never going to be yours if indian knows the ground reality.

ground reality is that , they are burning your flags and pointing guns at your soldiers. As far as citizenship is concerned leave that matter to GoI . we are doing enough for afghanistan which you can understand with so much of your understanding.

ground reality is that , they are burning your flags and pointing guns at your soldiers. As far as citizenship is concerned leave that matter to GoI . we are doing enough for afghanistan which you can understand with so much of your understanding.

They've always hated us... Nothing new.

Long rows of containers, trucks at Chaman border
SALEEM SHAHID — UPDATED ABOUT AN HOUR AGO
WHATSAPP
5 COMMENTS
PRINT
QUETTA: Nato supplies, Afghan transit trade and business activities on both sides of the border remained suspended on the third consecutive day on Sunday as Pakistan kept the border with Afghanistan closed.

Pakistan shut the border at Chaman on Friday after an Afghan mob burnt a Pakistani flag and attacked the Friendship Gate on Thursday.

A flag meeting between border officials of the two countries failed to resolve the matter on Saturday. The meeting was held at the Friendship Gate at the request of Afghan officials.

Official sources said that Pakistani border authorities refused to open the border with Afghanistan in Chaman.

They asked Afghan officials to tender an apology for burning of the Pakistani flag on their side of the border close to the Friendship Gate.

The sources said that Afghan authorities were sending messages to Pakistan to reopen the border to resume Nato and Afghan transit trade supplies.

Long queues of Nato containers and transit trade trucks could be seen on both sides of the border.

The people living on both sides of the border were also facing great difficulties because of the border closure.

Fruit and other food items could not reach Chaman from Afghanistan, causing problems for the area people whose livelihood depends on selling food items coming from Afghanistan.

Published in Dawn, August 22nd, 2016

WHATSAPP
5 COMMENTS
PRINT

Pakistanis expect everyone to conduct trade through the CPEC corridor

These Afghans are made we wont let them in anymore and they think burning Pakistani flags are going to change our mind. :rofl:

Good keep the border closed until they tender an apology.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom