What's new

Boom Boom Shahid Afridi's Message to King Nawaz sharif

Pashtunism in its full manifestation by this jaali afridi who is acutally from "syed shah" pir family living among afridis of khyber agency, shame on him as it was none of his business to take sides in national politics. He is a cricketer and should act like a cricketer not as a politician.

Last edited:
Clearly a slanted statement! The only thing he's good at is passing statements on a matters which do not concern him in any way. He has to say a lot on international relations and politics but when it comes to batting he clicks once in a blue moon and ironically he's famous among cricket's fans.

Hamara aik cricketer siasat-dan ban gaya hai tau mulk mein yeh haal hai, do bun gaye tau satia naas hojaye gah. lol

I don't understand the fettish of some stupid cricketers with the politics of pakistan, I don't see any player from other sports such as hockey, football or squash etc trying to act as a politician.

I don't understand the fettish of some stupid cricketers with the politics of pakistan, I don't see any player from other sports such as hockey, football or squash etc trying to act as a politician.

A sportsman can make a very good politician, there are numerous examples. Qasim Zia is a well known name in the field of hockey and politics, in case if you don't know a Pakistani hockey player who have turned to politics.

Pashtunism in its full manifestation by this jaali afridi who is acutally from "syed shah" pir family living among afridis of khyber agency, shame on him as it was none of his business to take sides in national politics. He is a cricketer and should act like a cricketer not as a politician.

ur name says it all my friend hard for you to understand :)

He has to take side nobody can remain silent against this terrorist nawaz

He has to take side nobody can remain silent against this terrorist nawaz
Only traitor will remain quiet ... Nobody in the world will allow Model town incident, firing on civilians, on Own citizens. There are political differences but it doesn't mean that you crush your opponents by brutal force.

Only traitor will remain quiet ... Nobody in the world will allow Model town incident, firing on civilians, on Own citizens. There are political differences but it doesn't mean that you crush your opponents by brutal force.
I have to agree with you

Back
Top Bottom