What's new

Boom Boom Shahid Afridi's Message to King Nawaz sharif

Aye lo. Isne to Army ko bhi desh chalane bula liya. ATB Pakistanis. :D

Although, it's against my morals to say anything against boom boom. He should keep well away from this sort of thing, he's a cricketer like Imran Khan but not a politician. It's in everyone's best interests to stay out of politics and for politicians to not play politics, especially in a country like ours.

Although, it's against my morals to say anything against boom boom. He should keep well away from this sort of thing, he's a cricketer like Imran Khan but not a politician. It's in everyone's best interests to stay out of politics and for politicians to not play politics, especially in a country like ours.
He is not a robot who is just programmed to only play cricket and can't say anything else

He is not a robot who is just programmed to only play cricket and can't say anything else

For his own sake, he should keep his head out of politics like this. He can say whatever he likes.

I can say whatever I like, does it mean I should still say it?

it would be better if 'boom-boom' focuses on his cricket which these days is more of 'pus-pus'

PTIans are so desperate.

It reminds me

"doobtay ko tinkay ka sahara".

Boom boom in political stature is nothing but a tinka.

Sh. Chilli ooops Sh. Rasheed first and now boom boom

All drama baaz are bent on destroying PTI and raping gora munda Imran (politically).

And sadly hard core PTIans are encouraging such destruction of a nice party they all claim to be loyal.

@ All those whom he pissed off, He is a Pakistani first than cricketer and is free to express his views/concern about Pakistan, Members of PDF don't have monopoly over right of expression.

@ All those whom he pissed off, He is a Pakistani first than cricketer and is free to express his views/concern about Pakistan, Members of PDF don't have monopoly over right of expression.

Boom boom speaketh!
Sane people criticizeth!

Back
Top Bottom