What's new

Bombs kill 42 at shrine in Pakistan

Inalillahe wa ina ilehe rajeoon.

Don't know how many time i have to right same line

May Allah bless our nation and save us from disasters

Very developed organisation... i must say... they know the schedule of our army mobiles in every city. They know where shrines are located and their blue prints, they know where girls schools are located all over Pakistan, they know which village has Christians population, where are their churches, where are the safe houses etc.. etc.. and most of above resources and support. e.g vodka, **** movies, explosives, finances....

Guys like Raymond Davis are doing this job of survaillence,,, they have satellites survaillance at hands and can track movements of Army vehicles & tip-off TTP-like ppl.

i was just watching news and they were showing that security forces have caught a sucide bomber alive even though he was injured badly but they were trying to take off the bomb jacket and were treating him at the same time!

RIP for the dead and may the injured recovers quickly and no escalation in death toll... May Pakistan deal with the mofos at the earliest and no more death occur in hand of the mofo terrorists....

May all the terrorist and their handlers rot in hell!!!

:cry:

One suicide bomber is arrested with jacket!. But i don't expect from this dead nation, Jamat islami, Imran khan or any other for demand to hang this suicide bomber like Raymond davis.

yar bhi jan are you nuts why should imran and ji or any other jamats risk their necks for any one esp sufis , they wil wait and like how these blood thursty rats are attackng people like fazalur rehman they will than wake up .... I hope it wont be very late than

Yeh khoon kissi ka nahi mere apnoon ka hoa hai
Yeh jang kissi aur ki nahi mere ahl-e-watan ki hai

Har eik din niqalta hai tere imtehan ka a Pakistan
Har eik shubb hoti hai angaroon se goozar kar jawan Pakistan

Aaj tu lad raha hai in jhanmi goostakaroon se
Umeed ki kiran abhi baqi hai tere booland hosloon ki tarah

Tu mere Pakistan hai, Mein tera humwatan hoon
Lakh aazmayshon se bhi gozre tu, phir bhi jaan qoorban hai tujh pe

Slaam mere Pakistan tujh pe,
:pakistan:

yar bhi jan are you nuts why should imran and ji or any other jamats risk their necks for any one esp sufis , they wil wait and like how these blood thursty rats are attackng people like fazalur rehman they will than wake up .... I hope it wont be very late than
JI, JUI and Taliban’s are the branches of the same evil, their ultimate goal is the same, the JI and JUI wants to achieve it through politics, Taliban through suicide bombing.

The good news is that one of the mother has been arrested after being wounded by one of the security guys.
And he is talking.

They always talk until rehman malik rush to take charge of such captive and than evidence is changed in favor of his masters.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom