What's new

Bombings In Hyderabad, India

I know it is unfair to blame Pakistan.

But past records the world over does not hold Pakistan beyond doubt.

Unfortunate, but then that is how unfortunately things pan out.

Notwithstanding, investigations should alone decide who is to blame. First at the draw is not the answer!

Further, it is not Pakistan or Bangladesh. It is some misguide people who are at it and the countries themselves cannot be blamed unless their govt machinery is abetting the same. That has to be proved before accusing!

At the same time, stupid needling by some demented souls like Dimension, Ice cold and their ilk could be avoided to keep things even keel and sane.

If it is to become a slanging match, I am afraid Pakistan stands no chance given the records.

So, lets remain sane and decent!

At the same time, stupid needling by some demented souls like Dimension, Ice cold and their ilk could be avoided to keep things even keel and sane!

I didnt give a personal remark and let it not be one, this forum is about discussion and it should remain till there. You can criticize my post all you want, but keep your stupid personal remarks to yourself. I would request the mods to take notice of this.

How very brilliant and ever so wise!!

So sensitively thought out syntax and words!

Couldn't expect anything more eloquent!

Indeed, all should see the posts on this forum for a fair judgement!

Hyderabad blasts: British Indian Muslims demand independent inquiry

Monday, August 27th, 2007: Council of Indian Muslims has strongly condemned the series of bomb blasts in Hyderabad in which 37 people have been killed and many others are injured.

"We condemn this cowardly act as we have deplored all such previous acts of terrorism. However, we are amazed at the promptness of Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr Y S Rajasekhara Reddy in claiming, almost with certainty, that this is the work of international terrorists based in two neighbouring countries. Unfortunately, the implication of such claims has always been that these terrorists have the support of Indian Muslims." CIM's Chairman Munaf Zeena said in a statement issued today.

"During a recent discussion on the Pakistani TV, Geo, the former Indian Army Chief Mr Shankar Roy Choudhry said that the bomb blasts in India were the work of what he called 'Indian jihadis.'" Zeena went on. "One wonders what stops these 'well-informed' people from stopping such crimes. In the past no sooner the news of bomb blasts in Malegaon mosque, Makka Masjid of Hyderabad, Samjhauta Express in Punjab, was known than they blamed and arrested Muslims."

Zeena asked, "Why can it not be the work of Hindutva forces who are openly issuing threats of dire consequences if the government tried to implement the recommendations of Sri Krishna Commission?"

Zeena further said, "It does not require one of extraordinary genius to conclude that these acts are part of some conspiracy to inflame communal passions and thus engulf the country into the fire of communal hatred. Enough should now be enough. Without blaming this country or that country or this community or that community the government must stop playing this blame game, must admit its inefficiency, launch an independent inquiry into these incidents, bring the responsible hands into the open and award exemplary punishments to the culprits."

Hyderabad blasts: British Indian Muslims demand independent inquiry | Indian Muslims

Zeena need to realise Shiv Senas works entirely for Marathas and has as much hate for migrant workers in maharashtra than their local Muslim maratha population, they have very insignificant influence outside mumbai let along outside Maharashtra.

Geo TV dialogue? that was a brazenev anti-India campaign, It was conducted by NDTV a channel sponsored by communists, Shankar Roy choudhury was far silent when their counterparts kept on mumbling and fumbling larger conspiracy thories of mossad, CIA, RAW and openly shouting them, Anyone who failed to understand the political dimension to that is a idiot, and it was exactly made for the common man to mug and jug and that exactly what zeena did, I really liked when Farooq Abdullah said 'allah ke waste hum kashmirio par rahem karo', was a good counter psy ops. They were lucky Roychoudhury was silent enough and not fell on their toes of mumbling and jumbling. Nitpicking on what Shankar roy choudury said and not-understanding the actual meaning/significance of that on which it was said and co-relating it with the thinkings of Indian establishment proves she failed to grasp what the whole debate was all about.

I wonder the writer if understands the dimension of what constitutes independent query, Perhaps acquitance of Midhani does not rings in her ears being a un-independent query, Zeena needs to understand majority dont support bal thackerey she need not remind this to 80% of majority each and every time on his (thackeres) un-political and un-ethical stunts, How many times are we reminding them issues as such in each dimension? but needs to understand it is indeed hard to punish bal thackerey this easily without proving each bits and pieces in courtroom, If it was not hard Midhani (a Muslim politician directly involved in 13 coimbatore blast case) would not have been acquitted balantly in Kerala, nor would have been the best bakery case by congress be formed against the ruling.

If the sikhs would kept blaming Rajiv Gandhi and congress for the massive fake killing by police, they would not come where today they are being one of prosporous communities, no wonder the other community part being played with the vote bank politics and elitism of their own leaders right from partition and even before it has fallen prey on this and have not learnt anything.

She needs to understand recommendations of Sri Krishna Comission report will be implemented in systematic basis, but what about the recommendations of the mass killing of Hindus in Assam by a Muslim MP and a gang which was formulated in Pathak comission report? (need to check if I named the right commission or not), We are not constantly using it for a psy ops campaign against the community are we?, nor are we doing so for the Midhani acquittal, Or she has forgotten that one? Do I really need to bring the cat out of bag and start naming series of incidents that has not yet been implemented?

She need not nitpick things based on conspiracy thories, she is welcomed to file a PIL in Apex court and make the move herself.

I feel Blaming Pakistan over this is unfair, but yes until investigation and staturory report concludes we wont know who is behind this.

My sincere request to you would be 'get a life, dude'.

I second that ...

India loses more lives to terror than any other country expect Iraq..

Further the bomb blasts of Hyderabad were similar to the ones in Delhi on 29th october 2005.
The fact is that Hyderabad was the bastion of the biggest Muslim kingdom in the world prior to India's independence and hitting it gives mileage to the Jehadis.

here is why?

The old quarter of Hyderabad, populated by a majority ultra orthodox muslims, is still backward in mindset harping over the glory of the days of the Nizam. Pakistan's ISI and the harkat ul jehadi al islami (HUji) have found the old city of Hyderabad as a fertile ground for recruiting jehadis especially so after 9/11, which gave an impetus to radicalisation.

The muslim middle class of hyderabad is largely impotent in front of the extremists belonging to the old city where the majlis e ittehadul muslimeen (MIM) rules over 1 lok sabha seat and 5 assembly constituencies.

ISI started recruiting mid 90's onwards but as the indian intel agencies got smarter the pakistani agencies started donning different guises and realising the porosity of the indo-bangladesh border started targeting it..

The fact that there is a massive and growing economic connection between hyderabad and bangladesh and that over the years many hyderabadi technicians, tradesmen etc have found part time employment in bangladesh. Small companies take up contracts in Dhaka for 6 months and send men there which makes infiltration and indoctrination easier.

The link between Hyderabad and bangladesh was further exposed when on Dussehra day a blast ripped through the office of the hyderabad police commissioner and the perpetrator who died was identified as a bangladeshi and this was the 1st time that the bangladeshi angle was aknowledged though it had been creeping up earlier as well.

The fact that though the saudi arabian king who earlier used to visit hyderabad as the nizam was their benefactor pre-oil days decided to give a miss to hyderabad when he visited whereas clinton and bush both visited hyderabad on their trip to India, and opened up consulates is proof of the importance of hyderabad.

Therefore it is an attractive target for the jehadis as it is both a booming city, gives a massive mileage to the jehadi viewpoint and the fact that Andhra police is largely Naxalite based and was largely unpreparedfor a terrorist strike..

Further the owner of omni explosives which manufactured the explosives is based on nagpur but the owner sohail hails from hyderabad, this is a clear indication of the penetration of international terror operatives in the form of local support.

The police have setup 7 special teams to identify and weed out sleeper cells from the state esp after the blasts since the sleeper cells were activated from Hyderabad, warangal, nalgonda, mahbubnagar by the operatives of the blast.

One of the main mastermind/operative/perpetrators has been identified as Shahid Bilal a bangladeshi member of Huji currently in pakistan also a hyderabadi man named mustafa has been picked for questioning.

All the fingers point to the fact that not only have the blasts been masterminded by foreign agencies but have included active co-operation of Indian muslims under their indoctrination and brainwashing.

No indian muslim will acknowledge that one of their own could have taken part which took such heavy toll of life incl those of muslims and no pakistani/bangladeshi will acknowledge that their agencies/people are involved in the blast frankly because it is insulting, humiliating etc. and also most of the people are ignorant. The agencies are supposed to be secretive the terrorists cannot be identified and they may actually be your neighbors who knows? they pride on being invisible. So to expect that a pakistani/bangladeshi/muslim will say yes my govt/people is/are involved in the blast is naivety.

The Pakistani agencies cannot see peace prevail in India i cannot say for sure for the people/govt but I generally believe that Pakistani people on the whole would like to see a better relationship with India. Same goes for India but fortunately/unfortunately speaking Indian intel sucks big time so does the propaganda machinery and also the media also is very impartial mostly. ISI is a billion times better than RAW in achieving its aim. End of discussion from my side..

I second that ...

India loses more lives to terror than any other country expect Iraq..

Further the bomb blasts of Hyderabad were similar to the ones in Delhi on 29th october 2005.
The fact is that Hyderabad was the bastion of the biggest Muslim kingdom in the world prior to India's independence and hitting it gives mileage to the Jehadis.

here is why?

The old quarter of Hyderabad, populated by a majority ultra orthodox muslims, is still backward in mindset harping over the glory of the days of the Nizam. Pakistan's ISI and the harkat ul jehadi al islami (HUji) have found the old city of Hyderabad as a fertile ground for recruiting jehadis especially so after 9/11, which gave an impetus to radicalisation.

The muslim middle class of hyderabad is largely impotent in front of the extremists belonging to the old city where the majlis e ittehadul muslimeen (MIM) rules over 1 lok sabha seat and 5 assembly constituencies.

ISI started recruiting mid 90's onwards but as the indian intel agencies got smarter the pakistani agencies started donning different guises and realising the porosity of the indo-bangladesh border started targeting it..

The fact that there is a massive and growing economic connection between hyderabad and bangladesh and that over the years many hyderabadi technicians, tradesmen etc have found part time employment in bangladesh. Small companies take up contracts in Dhaka for 6 months and send men there which makes infiltration and indoctrination easier.

The link between Hyderabad and bangladesh was further exposed when on Dussehra day a blast ripped through the office of the hyderabad police commissioner and the perpetrator who died was identified as a bangladeshi and this was the 1st time that the bangladeshi angle was aknowledged though it had been creeping up earlier as well.

The fact that though the saudi arabian king who earlier used to visit hyderabad as the nizam was their benefactor pre-oil days decided to give a miss to hyderabad when he visited whereas clinton and bush both visited hyderabad on their trip to India, and opened up consulates is proof of the importance of hyderabad.

Therefore it is an attractive target for the jehadis as it is both a booming city, gives a massive mileage to the jehadi viewpoint and the fact that Andhra police is largely Naxalite based and was largely unpreparedfor a terrorist strike..

Further the owner of omni explosives which manufactured the explosives is based on nagpur but the owner sohail hails from hyderabad, this is a clear indication of the penetration of international terror operatives in the form of local support.

The police have setup 7 special teams to identify and weed out sleeper cells from the state esp after the blasts since the sleeper cells were activated from Hyderabad, warangal, nalgonda, mahbubnagar by the operatives of the blast.

One of the main mastermind/operative/perpetrators has been identified as Shahid Bilal a bangladeshi member of Huji currently in pakistan also a hyderabadi man named mustafa has been picked for questioning.

All the fingers point to the fact that not only have the blasts been masterminded by foreign agencies but have included active co-operation of Indian muslims under their indoctrination and brainwashing.

No indian muslim will acknowledge that one of their own could have taken part which took such heavy toll of life incl those of muslims and no pakistani/bangladeshi will acknowledge that their agencies/people are involved in the blast frankly because it is insulting, humiliating etc. and also most of the people are ignorant. The agencies are supposed to be secretive the terrorists cannot be identified and they may actually be your neighbors who knows? they pride on being invisible. So to expect that a pakistani/bangladeshi/muslim will say yes my govt/people is/are involved in the blast is naivety.

The Pakistani agencies cannot see peace prevail in India i cannot say for sure for the people/govt but I generally believe that Pakistani people on the whole would like to see a better relationship with India. Same goes for India but fortunately/unfortunately speaking Indian intel sucks big time so does the propaganda machinery and also the media also is very impartial mostly. ISI is a billion times better than RAW in achieving its aim. End of discussion from my side..

And the ISI must also be responsible for an increase in Dengue fever and animal attacks in India and the recent floods in Lucknow... yeah, okay, what ever you say! Woah, lets give you the benefit of the doubt. You see we treat our guests here with respect... Ok if you want ISI is responsible for everything that goes wrong in India. Okay the jungle-people are always right!

What a joke! Don't make me laugh! Why do you have to always point to us whenever something goes wrong in your country? Why would we like to stir havoc by spreading terrorism in India when we have to deal with terrorists ourselves. On one hand we fight them and on the other we tell them to bomb you guys? U guys have enough hindus and muslims to fight with each other! Why blame everything on your neighbors? And does'nt it all seem too perfect? For example within hours you knew who was responsible... you also managed to difuse 2 bombs in 2 other locations... how?

:what: Your propaganda machinery sucks????? I would'nt say that because the way India has managed to brainwash you guys with absolute rubbish I do not think anyone else can possibly do. All this constant moaning that "Pakistan did this, Pakistan did that" comes straight from your media and government. I was in Hyderabad when the train bombings of the Samjhauta Express and I saw how your media people and government officials went on a bloodlust "Hrrrrrr... Pakistan is responsible, we knew it all along... this means war on Pakistan!" and some govt. official kept screaming that nothing was done about the "source"... the source being Pakistan.

What hypocracy is this? Can't you guys see the truth? Open your eyes!!!

They are not meant for seeing the truth! All they want is whatever, whereever and whenever it happens, blame it on pakistan, the reason is that they do not see pakistan as a country with which they can stay friendly or even peacefully. This hasnt been the only case now, always in the past, india has always blamed pakistan for everything that goes wrong within india and keeping this hositility open with pakistan. Every time a peace process gets started, explosion occurs within india as a part of thier conspiracy and as usual pakistan is blamed. ISI doing this, ISI doing that......what the hell??
I dont understand this, how can peace be prevailed in southasia when neighbours dont spare eachother with the blame game and then what is the use of this peace procress if we are unable to understand eachother and unable to see the truth.:angry:

What a joke! Don't make me laugh! Why do you have to always point to us whenever something goes wrong in your country? Why would we like to stir havoc by spreading terrorism in India when we have to deal with terrorists ourselves. On one hand we fight them and on the other we tell them to bomb you guys? U guys have enough hindus and muslims to fight with each other! Why blame everything on your neighbors? And does'nt it all seem too perfect? For example within hours you knew who was responsible... you also managed to difuse 2 bombs in 2 other locations... how?

Heard about the 'thousand cut policy'?

:what: Your propaganda machinery sucks????? I would'nt say that because the way India has managed to brainwash you guys with absolute rubbish I do not think anyone else can possibly do. All this constant moaning that "Pakistan did this, Pakistan did that" comes straight from your media and government.

Our media??? Read up the disclosed CIA papers thats circulating the web. Try rreading up terror list and find hw many Pakistani groups are names who are spreading terror inside India.

I was in Hyderabad when the train bombings of the Samjhauta Express and I saw how your media people and government officials went on a bloodlust "Hrrrrrr... Pakistan is responsible, we knew it all along... this means war on Pakistan!" and some govt. official kept screaming that nothing was done about the "source"... the source being Pakistan.

lol...you are not the first Pakistani who claimed he was in india.

What hypocracy is this? Can't you guys see the truth? Open your eyes!!!

Pray we dont.

They are not meant for seeing the truth! All they want is whatever, whereever and whenever it happens, blame it on pakistan, the reason is that they do not see pakistan as a country with which they can stay friendly or even peacefully. This hasnt been the only case now, always in the past, india has always blamed pakistan for everything that goes wrong within india and keeping this hositility open with pakistan. Every time a peace process gets started, explosion occurs within india as a part of thier conspiracy and as usual pakistan is blamed. ISI doing this, ISI doing that......what the hell??
I dont understand this, how can peace be prevailed in southasia when neighbours dont spare eachother with the blame game and then what is the use of this peace procress if we are unable to understand eachother and unable to see the truth.:angry:

Poor Pakistanis they are so nicey chaps!!!

then kind sir can you tell me who is responsible????
Of course we will blame Pakistanis and any bomb blast in pakistan is the handiwork of RAW....

Terrorists are terrorists they just live to kill whether some claim them to be freedom fighters or whether you claim them to be political agents... they are going to hell irrespective of their religion, beliefs and country of orgin..

Sir can u tell us who was responsible for bomb blasts in "Makkah Majid"?

Sir can u tell us who was responsible for bomb blasts in "Makkah Majid"?

suspect is HUJI.. 1 person was arrested at the Bangladesh border, the case is with CBI, 2 sketches of suspects have been issued.. any other questions??

suspect is HUJI.. 1 person was arrested at the Bangladesh border, the case is with CBI, 2 sketches of suspects have been issued.. any other questions??
you BSF troops did an incursion in our territory and abducted 3 civilians while the BDR caught 3(don't know where and how),which was in the news here yesterday.may I see an article about this,arrest?BSF took Bangladeshis from somewhere around Lalmonirhat.
wow this is nice.There is a bomb blast in Southern India and when the BSF catches a Bangladeshi national it proves that BD's HUJI was behind this.Great.

Back
Top Bottom