What's new

Bomb from Pak: We will hit back

Status
Not open for further replies.
That answers all internet fanboys.

...and the message for Pak mil is simple:

Once you press that red button against India, there will be no Pakistan on Earth.

uhhh, yeah, hi....

there will be no South Asia, because if the time comes that we want to attack india --and this is purely hypothetical -- it would only be done if we sense a threat to our very existence and we would strike hard and it would be tit-for-tat

so just behave yourselves and accept our reality....because either way we have to accept yours. You are a large country. So accept us and learn to be a responsible and good neighbour (not just to us, but to others as well)

the nukes will stay in their silos...the real weapon of mass destruction is poverty, illiteracy and general intolerance. And we are both guilty of ignoring these.

Be logical not emotional............ The world will support us in such a case........ If somethin like mumbai happens again ..... Which has no links with GoP..... Than u couldnt do anything........ why coz of world pressure........ coz the Pakistani state would not be involved......... so if u go ahead and strike violating the UN laws....... We wouldnt sit back........ And in such a case we would hit u back witj full force.............. the world would already not support u coz of ur illegal attack...... hence they couldnt stop us frm nuking ur soldiers on "OUR" soil (in worst case)................. And if ur govt is really stupid and goes nuclear ............. thn this will happen :

o8gxg3.jpg

You can not keep on providing your nuclear umbrella to terrorist organisation..which are operating from your country..banking on plausible deniability to come to your rescue.

If they continue to operate from your territory.
Either you take responsibility for their actions and stand with them..or if you are against them step aside don't come in between.

lol india starts crap, when Pakistan replies, then they cry, its like when they planed to do some operation in Pak like abbottabad n then got slapped in the face and went away crying

lol india starts crap, when Pakistan replies, then they cry, its like when they planed to do some operation in Pak like abbottabad n then got slapped in the face and went away crying

Such dialogue can boost a morale but are blanket....I have no problems whatsoever if you want to believe in all this...Let me be very candid here....Indian PM on record has said that we don't believe in such actions...We are very well aware that we are no US but if pushed to a corner we will have no choice....There is no way any govt. in GOI can ignore a terror strike of the magnitude of Mumbai....Even if they are not willing to do anything public pressure will force them to do some face saving punitive action.....This is a fact my friend...unfortunate but true

Does this mean that India is also in possession of a tactical nuke?:what:

what kind of a question is that? a nuclear bomb is a nuclear bomb. There is nothing different between a tactical and a strategic bomb. Its the target that is defined as such!!!!!

i love reading comics and threads like these do well for me

I do too. And the comic coming from your side is just unmatched. That is why I joined this site!

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Brainfart continues at high rate............! I wasted five minutes of my precious life in reading such a crap brainfart. :hitwall:

And you wasted a minute typing this .... why oh why wont you learn anything?:undecided:

not just brainfart. brain diarhea aswell.
this ex general or whoever he was seems to have schyzophrenia.

how come he has schizophrenia? can you really describe the symptoms and their correlation in this context?

Actually its just a summation of what we all know.

Indian army will attack pakistan like after parliment drama or bombay drama :woot: i am littel bit confuse :lol:

Actually we dont need to. We(IA) have lost interest in you. If we do anything, you guys will simply disintegrate, so why have the headache of unstable neighbourhood becoming worse? Your PA is needed for controlling the elements that you have created. They are a threat to us, but right now they are a bigger threat to you and you are fighting OUR war for us in YOUR country and homes !!!!

Aren't all Indian nukes in the tactical range (25 kt or less)

No. And there is nothing called the tactical range. Its the targetting parameter which can be strategic/tactical. You can load multiple sub-kiloton warheads in MIRV(india has that) and lauch them onto a city, and they become strategic weapons.

what kind of a question is that? a nuclear bomb is a nuclear bomb. There is nothing different between a tactical and a strategic bomb. Its the target that is defined as such!!!!!

The size and the delivery system determine whether its a tactical nuke or strategic nuke. The target that do define it, but also the delivery system that is use to hit the target. strategic nukes are not use to hit tactical targets. The other way around may happen.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

No. And there is nothing called the tactical range. Its the targetting parameter which can be strategic/tactical. You can load multiple sub-kiloton warheads in MIRV(india has that) and lauch them onto a city, and they become strategic weapons.

Which of India's delivery system contain MIRV. i think what you talk about only exists in planning and research stage.

Hopefully ---our definition of retaliation after "First strike ", will include "first strike " by rogue elements or non-state actors , then our enemies will be careful with their nukes.

Our policy is clear. Its well defined and for once no politico had the chance to frame it. It was done by an army officer.

It says that 'we reserve the right to respond to any nuclear, biological or chemical weapon by a weapon of our choice. While we will NOT be the first country to use them, we certainly wont be the last either'. It is further clear that in case of any CBRN weapon usage by any state/non-state agency, the retaliation will be immediate and aimed to cause unacceptable damage on the host nation.

The size and the delivery system determine whether its a tactical nuke or strategic nuke. The target that do define it, but also the delivery system that is use to hit the target. strategic nukes are not use to hit tactical targets. The other way around may happen.

Already explained. I know it. Its nothing new here.

Which of India's delivery system contain MIRV. i think what you talk about only exists in planning and research stage

Really? Good. But you see .... you are wrong!!! It was in a research stage in 2006. Not now. Its 5 yrs on. What is now in research stage is MIRV on K-15 (somtimes called Sagarika SLBM) and not on Agni anymore. Agni 3 has them .... and that missile group is already raised and under process of augmentation. Authorisation for further missile groups with Agni-4 configuration has been sought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom