What's new

Bomb from Pak: We will hit back

Status
Not open for further replies.
. They have begged, borrowed, stolen whatever, but they have technology that has been perfected whereas we are still in teething curves.

Sorry to brust your bubble, let me remind you the history of your Ballistic missile. Project Evil and Project Valiant in 70's, ring any bell? Where ISRO civilian technologies which were procured from USA and other western countries were borrowed to DRDO and DRDO efforts to build missiles upon Russian Models? and how all the amalgam of something from here and there led to the creation of Prithvi? Look before you leap, You weren't Einsteins that can build missiles by themselves.

Already explained. I know it. Its nothing new here.

Really? Good. But you see .... you are wrong!!! It was in a research stage in 2006. Not now. Its 5 yrs on. What is now in research stage is MIRV on K-15 (somtimes called Sagarika SLBM) and not on Agni anymore. Agni 3 has them .... and that missile group is already raised and under process of augmentation. Authorisation for further missile groups with Agni-4 configuration has been sought.

Any link that Agni III has MIRV installed? Is it with decoys or real MIRV?

Hellfire,
1)Do the Pakistanis have R&D and know how to fit a nuke into a 1 foot diametre warhead

2)Do the Pakistanis have a tested Plutonium design in the first place(tactical and strategic)?

3)Do they have sufficient amount of Plutonium to afford tactical nukes?

4)What is the amount of Plutonium needed to construct a tac nuke?

5)Are they willing to give the nuke keys to brigade colonels?(in case of a tactical nuke)

6)Are they ready to have pre asssembled nukes? (Which runs contradictory to their doctrine)

7)Have they tested a ballistic nuke fuse?

8)What are their reliable deliver vechicles?

Analysing all the above questions in various fora and reading the opinions of real Military Professionals in various forums ,all i can say is Pakistani nukes themselves are nothing but a bluff.This tac nuke thing is even a bigger bluff.The Indian defence forces might have know this oon first sight itself.If you want ill PM you the links where this discussion took place.The PA generals are scared to death of a nuclear exchange they do not want to kill their goose which lays the golden eggs.Most fora members are nothing but swagger and false bravado but this is the reality as i see it

PS:Most importantly what is their knowwn reserves of fissile material ?

When ever we test fire a missile and claim something with it, we mean it. When we test fire Nasr, we said with it, It's a tactical Nuclear Missile. And yeah we have the capability. And we also have the capability to MIRV our Long range Missile. We have the capability to put 1 diameter nuclear warhead on cruise missiles as well as missile like NASR. that's why our Missiles came with the tag of Nuclear capable. We are not fools, that we claim something but in reality it doesn't work. Our Missile doesn't work like that mate.

I dare indians, To show One statement of our Preset Military command or any Strategic Forces commander which will show their obsession towards india and will show their war mongering attitude towards India. And look towards their Army, Airforce or Any Strategic forces Commander obsession with us.

Why do you expect from them... your entire country is only talking of this type.. who have thought this way.. your Government, Army and ISI only

When ever we test fire a missile and claim something with it, we mean it. When we test fire Nasr, we said with it, It's a tactical Nuclear Missile. And yeah we have the capability. And we also have the capability to MIRV our Long range Missile. We have the capability to put 1 diameter nuclear warhead on cruise missiles as well as missile like NASR. that's why our Missiles came with the tag of Nuclear capable. We are not fools, that we claim something but in reality it doesn't work. Our Missile doesn't work like that mate.

Is it true that Pakistani warhead and missiles were already tested in China. As a result, they will always work and there is no need for testing? If this is the case, then Pakistan won't have to spend too much on R&D

Your Nasr is not a missile. It is a rocket. An unguided rocket with a diameter wide enough to carry a sub kiloton nuke. It is nuclear artillery, something that the USA and USSR abandoned 30 years ago. The NATO does have a few of them in storage and so does Russia. These are invariably based on 155 MM artillery shells which are supposed to be more accurate than Grad type rockets which is what Nasr is.

Sorry to brust your bubble, let me remind you the history of your Ballistic missile. Project Evil and Project Valiant in 70's, ring any bell? Where ISRO civilian technologies which were procured from USA and other western countries were borrowed to DRDO and DRDO efforts to build missiles upon Russian Models? and how all the amalgam of something from here and there led to the creation of Prithvi? Look before you leap, You weren't Einsteins that can build missiles by themselves.

Then why you people didn't even launch a single satellite with your own SLV as you people holding Missile technology superior to any other country in this planet ,mamla kaya hai shaab ji ,aapko nahi lagta Daal mein kuch kala hai or puri daal hi kaali hai ;):coffee:

Already explained. I know it. Its nothing new here.

Really? Good. But you see .... you are wrong!!! It was in a research stage in 2006. Not now. Its 5 yrs on. What is now in research stage is MIRV on K-15 (somtimes called Sagarika SLBM) and not on Agni anymore. Agni 3 has them .... and that missile group is already raised and under process of augmentation. Authorisation for further missile groups with Agni-4 configuration has been sought.

really Agni-3 has it?? Agni-4 is no more right.. it is Agni-5.. i guess Agni-5 will be tested this year or early next year

Nuclear attack from PA or Terrorists, will compel India to retaliate heavily.

tum indian log tou bus yehi dua kia karo kay tum par sirf terrorists hi hamla karen wo bhi ak47 say ... :lol: agar Pak army nay nuclear attack kia tou tum ko qabar men dafan honay kay liay bhi dharti baaqi nahi bachaygi ... :sniper: .. :pakistan:

so good pakistan use first attack policy and we will allow them to do that is that a joke

well how lovely will that moment when lots of lots indian and pakistan life will be become dead and blood will be every where

nuke is like candy in pakistan i hope someday your nonstate actor will play with yourself by your candy

Why do you expect from them... your entire country is only talking of this type.. who have thought this way.. your Government, Army and ISI only

What a typical indian answer, when you couldn't answer a direct question, you start throwing mud at others, mate i asked a simple question, I guess,you couldn't find a single statement from our side, and in your state of desperation, you resort to bring whole nation in it. Did i asked about the whole nation opinion? Simple Question, Show one statement from serving general or politician of ours, That have said that we will attack India First. Simple is that, okay, no need to bring nation in it, as i have only kept my discussion to Serving generals Statements. Next time read my dare, with open eyes, and then answer with open brain not with close brain and bias answer.

really Agni-3 has it?? Agni-4 is no more right.. it is Agni-5.. i guess Agni-5 will be tested this year or early next year

Agni III deployed and Agni III prime -in development is supposed to have ABM counter measures and decoys in a MIRV configuration. Agni 5 when tested should use a full fledged MIRV system with multiple warheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom