What's new

Bomb from Pak: We will hit back

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Agree with all your points save this ---

He is even saying that we should talk to Pak, US etc before doing anything like that....

It depends on the ruling Govt of the day but pretty sure if something like that ( a nuke strike carried out by extremists) happens , India will not talk to anyone but carry out its own independent investigation and take the required action.

Mumbai attacks seems to have taught the Indian agencies a lot about talking, providing dossiers and intelligence sharing --- ultimately they all come to naught.

^^^ Agree with all your points save this ---

It depends on the ruling Govt of the day but pretty sure if something like that ( a nuke strike carried out by extremists) happens , India will not talk to anyone but carry out its own independent investigation and take the required action.

Mumbai attacks seems to have taught the Indian agencies a lot about talking, providing dossiers and intelligence sharing --- ultimately they all come to naught.

Nuke attacks means retaliation....when i was referring to talk i mean after a terror attack like Mumbai..which kind of make sense...you should let each party know about your intentions before going in for any strike...this reduces the chance of accidents/confusions which are dangerous and very dangerous in nuclear world....

Nuke attacks means retaliation....when i was referring to talk i mean after a terror attack like Mumbai

After a conventional attack , they may talk or they may decide on some decisive action against training camps , masterminds etc . All depends on who is in power and what kind of an approach ( strong & decisive action --NDA / reconciliation, diplomacy , dialogue --Cong ) they choose to take.

Even MMS might find it impossible to show "restraint" if an attack of the magnitude of Mumbai is repeated .

After a convention attack , they may talk or they may decide on some decisive action against training camps , masterminds etc . All depends on who is in power and what kind of an approach ( strong & decisive action --NDA / reconciliation, diplomacy , dialogue --Cong ) they choose to take.

Even MMS might find it impossible to show "restraint" if an attack of the magnitude of Mumbai is repeated .

Sorry for confusing you...read my response above...i have made it more clear....

I don't get it, An invading Indian Army, Capturing Sizable land in Pakistan, in order to clear our own land, we Launch a Tactical Nuclear device, India will still retaliate with Nuclear Missile,

This is exactly the same scenario, where India whines every time to that country from which Pakistan buys weapons like USA, brazil, Russia, France etc etc

I don't get it, An invading Indian Army, Capturing Sizable land in Pakistan, in order to clear our own land, we Launch a Tactical Nuclear device, India will still retaliate with Nuclear Missile,

This is exactly the same scenario, where India whines every time to that country from which Pakistan buys weapons like USA, brazil, Russia, France etc etc

Make your point a little more clear mate....what are we whining about???

One shouldn't brag about WMDS Loss of human life anywhere is not good

One shouldn't brag about WMDS Loss of human life anywhere is not good

I cannot agree more on this...You might have noticed that we have a clear policy of no-first use....In short we will not use nukes if someone is not using it on us...

Make your point a little more clear mate....what are we whining about???

When we Nuke your Areas, then Nuke us Back, Until and Unless, Nuking our area to flush out the unwanted invading army, and in return a nuclear strike from you is just clearly a "Whining"

now look at the first indian Commander-in-Chief of India’s Strategic Forces Command"s comments

and then read abut last 4 Commanders-in-Chief of pakistan’s Strategic Forces Command

Lt Gen Ghulam Mustafa, April 2002 – May 2005
Lt Gen Khalid Munir Khan, May 2005 – April 2007
Lt Gen Syed Absar Hussain, April 2007 – October 2010
Lt Gen Jamil Haider, October 2010 – present

say thanks to ALLAH we have mature and pure professional persons in nuclear command .not immature and kiddish which drink every night bash and sleep next day they realize they was bashing.ever heared comments from gen.absar or gen Jamil Haider?.

attachment.php

I cannot agree more on this...You might have noticed that we have a clear policy of no-first use....In short we will not use nukes if someone is not using it on us...

Then don't try to do things, that will invite a nuclear strike on you.

I dare indians, To show One statement of our Preset Military command or any Strategic Forces commander which will show their obsession towards india and will show their war mongering attitude towards India. And look towards their Army, Airforce or Any Strategic forces Commander obsession with us.

When we Nuke your Areas, then Nuke us Back, Until and Unless, Nuking our area to flush out the unwanted invading army, and in return a nuclear strike from you is just clearly a "Whining"

What???? With all due respect how old are you???? Now mind it i am just stating the policy - If anyone use nuclear or biological weapons against Mainland or our interests then we reserve the right to retaliate with nukes...This is our policy and no whining....In the same token even a conventional strike on Pakistan can get a nuclear retaliation...this is your policy and no whining...

are we on same page, mate???

This is unrealistic . I have often wondered why the Pakistani experts say -- They would first explode a nuke device on their own soil , then on the invading forces , then on enemy territory , military installations , then on civilian centres and so on ....

The common standard doctrine of first strike -- the world around , like for instance . U.S , NATO is a massive strike aiming to cripple an adversary's strategic assets as much as possible.

After using a nuke on Indian forces , how can Pakistani Thinktanks not guarantee a response , or base their strategies upon the fact that a response will be limited or some kind of a limited scenario ???

Exploding a nuke in the first place , cannot possibly be done as a warning , but always a full fledged attack/defense ....

So a first strike is always designed to inflict maximum damage -- and will always be aimed at critical opposing territory. Pakistan would be no exception to this line of thinking ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom