What's new

Bomb blasts in Mumbai

I hope the people realize that today's attacks will be used to spur up greater things, to stir the region into disarray, although that won't be the fault of either India or Pakistan.

I hope the people realize that today's attacks will be used to spur up greater things, to stir the region into disarray, although that won't be the fault of either India or Pakistan.

Agree with you. Mumbai attacks in 2008 to today's attacks. All was deliberately provoked. Purpose is to create chaos in South Asia, and even war. Behind this country we all know, his purpose, I believe we would have guessed.

Guys, I think its high time we stop accusing Pakistan for everything wrong happening on our soil... Its our country, we have borders fenced.. we have a mighty army (plus of course I.N. and IAF...). We have all the intelligence resources in place, atleast on paper!! so if we still can't stop a terror attack, its completely our fault... Whether this blast was done by L-e-T, or ISI masterminds, or personally supervised by Gen Kayani himself... that has no relation to the blast! the bottomline is that terrorist attacks are happening on a regular basis and we r unable to stop them... We need to put our house in order.. Why can't we learn this one thing from USA.. one 9/11, and they have ensured no further incidents at all! and even they have enough no. of Arabs, Indians, pakistanis, Muslims, Chinese etc etc....

This is a ploy to destabilize the South Asian region. Raymond Davis a CIA operative, was caught red handed supplying weapons and nuclear bomb making material to taliban and al-qaida in Pakistan to bomb local sites and security forces. His cover was blown and arrested, but the US got his a$$ out by claiming "diplomatic immunity". Wouldn't be surprised if other CIA operatives in India are performing the same "diplomatic" work to start another war and take the attention away from a failing USA.

India and Pakistan hopefully won't let the peace talks derail, & will outsmart the ***kers, and once they join forces with other regional powers, that will be the doomsday scenario for the imperialists.

This is a plot to destabilize the South Asian region. Raymond Davis a CIA operative, was caught red handed supplying weapons and nuclear bomb making material to taliban and al-qaida in Pakistan to bomb local sites and security forces. His cover was blown and arrested, but the US got his a$$ out by claiming "diplomatic immunity". Wouldn't be surprised if other CIA operatives in India are performing the same "diplomatic" work to start another war and take the attention away from a failing USA.

India and Pakistan hopefully won't let the peace talks derail, & will outsmart the ***kers, and once they join forces with other regional powers, that will be the doomsday scenario for the imperialists.

If you have internal strength and stability, then nobody can mess with you.

The colonialists exploited Asia because we were weak. This was our most important lesson in the past few centuries.

The number 1 priority is consolidating your internal strength.

This is a ploy to destabilize the South Asian region. Raymond Davis a CIA operative, was caught red handed supplying weapons and nuclear bomb making material to taliban and al-qaida in Pakistan to bomb local sites and security forces. His cover was blown and arrested, but the US got his a$$ out by claiming "diplomatic immunity". Wouldn't be surprised if other CIA operatives in India are performing the same "diplomatic" work to start another war and take the attention away from a failing USA.

If you have internal strength and stability, then nobody can mess with you.

The colonialists exploited Asia because we were weak. This was our most important lesson in the past few centuries.

The number 1 priority is consolidating your internal strength.

Now that is what I call positive approach... we all know that their is a trust deficient between us but we are still advocating for better ties and dialogue to resolve our issues... this is the approach which we should follow to resolve our issues...

A great thanks that we three (Indo-Pak-China) are nuclear powers and our nukes are playing a critical role in avoiding the war....

Now that is what I call positive approach... we all know that their is a trust deficient between us but we are still advocating for better ties and dialogue to resolve our issues... this is the approach which we should follow to resolve our issues...

I think that for Pakistan and India to "like" each other is unrealistic. But despite that, "cooperation" is absolutely essential.

Look at China and Japan for instance. Despite our history (amongst the bloodiest in the world)... today we have the largest bilateral economic relationship in all of Asia, and the chances of a shooting war breaking out between us is next to zero.

I personally do not blame the Western colonialists, or even the Japanese, for crushing and humilating us. It was our own fault for being weak, and always fighting against each other.

We should learn from the West. The West runs the world, precisely because they stick together and support each other. And they get to keep their power for as long as the rest of us remain divided.

I think that for Pakistan and India to "like" each other is unrealistic. But despite that, "cooperation" is absolutely essential.

Look at China and Japan for instance. Despite our history (amongst the bloodiest in the world)... today we have the largest bilateral economic relationship in all of Asia, and the chances of a shooting war breaking out between us is next to zero.

I personally do not blame the Western colonialists, or even the Japanese, for crushing and humilating us. It was our own fault for being weak, and always fighting against each other.

We should learn from the West. The West runs the world, precisely because they stick together and support each other.

They stick together & support each other, but divide their enemies, & take them apart separately.

Hey hey hey, it goes without saying there will be a lot more strictness and compliance to civility is mandatory. Stick to topic, be civil and you should be fine. Try to provoke each other and come up with weird nonsensical theories and you'd be shipped out.

It also goes without saying DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS! I don't like to delete their posts and your posts. That makes us go into skim mode and some thing may get missed. Calm down, post if you really have something worthwhile to say, there is no need to be posting 50 posts a minute after every crisis.

Both the Indian & Pakistani governments & think tanks in the past & even the present (although it seems to be starting to change now) have totally failed to look at the bigger picture (the destabilization of the region by outsiders, through the 'divide & rule' doctrine), dwelling in the insecurities they have for each other. The Mumbai attacks today will be used to further this doctrine, & create animosity in the region.

The impact of a terror attack lies not in its intricacy, but rather its effects, both psychological and economic.

Then i would say, the terrorists have failed badly because Mumbai never stops.

I thought that the response time of the police was quick,this time around but still I did not see too many policemen/women with BPV's!The media was too active(they did not even censor the photos!)and were coming up with all sorts of theories!
R.I.P to the dead and may the injured recover soon.
Two terrorist strikes in two years,both of them in Maharashtra!!:cry::hitwall:

A great thanks that we three (Indo-Pak-China) are nuclear powers and our nukes are playing a critical role in avoiding the war....

yes.We can not be exploited. South Asia chaos, even war. The greatest benefit which country? This question, I think we all understand. United States suddenly killed Osama bin Laden. 1, resulting in Pakistan's internal security chaos, but its purpose is not achieved. 2, show the United States to India's "special operations" capability, implying that can help India win Pakistan's nuclear arsenal. Fortunately, India's leaders are not fooled. Now planning terrorist attacks, the purpose or point the finger at Pakistan, you want to provoke a war, so as to achieve the purpose of containing China. Have to say, the United States is really insidious.

Home ministers statement

• 17 deaths confirmed. We have found one severed head that has been identified...that will take death toll to 18.
  • Do not rule out an attempt to derail Indo-Pak talks.
  • Not an attack on India's commercial capital. They (terrorists) chose the places because of the density of the population and the congestion in those areas.
  • No intelligence failure but perpetrators worked in very clandestine manner. There may be a very small group involved.
  • No intelligence input for yesterday's blast to central or state agencies - this is unfortunate.
  • 131 admitted to 13 hospitals.
  • Of 131 admitted to hospital, 26 were discharged, 82 are reported to be in stable condition, and 23 are seriously injured. Of these 23, some are in critical condition.
  • After a gap of about 31 months, Mumbai has suffered another terror attack. I express my regrets.
  • Three blasts took place - Dadar, Opera House and Zaveri Bazaar. Visited all 3 sites last night.
  • Preliminary assessment that Dadar blast was low-intensity; other two were high-intensity.
  • Fact that blasts took place within minutes of each other shows it was a coordinated terror attack.
  • Investigators worked through the night at the sites; forensic evidence has been collected.
  • Maharashtra Forensic Science Lab has collected preliminary forensic evidence.
  • All blast sites have been barricaded; nobody will be allowed to visit them.
  • Nature of explosives used and trigger will be revealed later. There was no remote trigger for blasts.
  • Asked police and investigators not to proceed on presupposition. All those who have the capacity to carry out terror attacks are suspected. All angles will be investigated, all premises will be examined, all leads will be followed.
  • Recently, two members of the Indian Mujahideen arrested; members of CPI (Maoists) arrested recently in Pune and Mumbai. These point to action taken by the Maharashtra Police. Whether blasts were in retaliation for action taken, or whether this was caused by another terrorist group will be investigated.

Read more at: Chidambaram on Mumbai terror attacks: Not an attack on India's commercial capital

18 Dead , 131 Injured Out Of Which 23 are In critical Condition , Rest are Out of danger

Ammonium Nitrate Used In IED's , Fitted with Timers - Chidambaram

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom