What's new

Bomb blast outside indian embassy in Kabul

call them thugs...link them to the mafia or whatever...the fact of the matter is they call themselves the Taliban...they are pathans...they speak the same language...it's just your vision that is clouded...you cheer them when they go against your enemies and loath them when they kill your innocents...

for a second...let us believe your version of there being two different Talibans...give me one solid reason that has some proofs behind it as to why the Afghan Taliban would try to blow up our embassy?

well many Indians....would feel funny about these 'dossiers' just like you do and would rather want to got to war or the fabled "surgical strikes"....but I am happy that they don't wield power for that.

Come on Pari :D
very good Criteria 'they speak same Language' so they are linked
don't tell any one i also speak some of their language

If foreign troops occupy ur Land & Kill innocent civilians will u tolerate them?? This is case with Taliban in Afgh & In case of TTP u tell me
Did PA started killing innocents in NWFP, Did PA performed any Be headings, Did PAF did air strikes on marriage ceremonies?? answer is simple NO...
Now 'who will be Behind this attack" is very Complex question (HINT:Dossier)

I think u do know history don't u, who do u think is looking after nearly half of Afghan population, which migrated to Pakistan, since last 30 years, U have just landed in the zone my dear....
and are you taking good care of the muslims from India that landed in Pakistan some 60 years back madam?
the Pakhtuns of Pakistan are your citizens...it ain't our fault that you have a porous border with Afghanistan now is it?
Why is there no law of the land applicable to your NWFP?
that porous border was a compromise on your part for the fallacies of the Durand line.

Yeah exactly the same way u people balme death of ur cats on Pakistan, More Kashmiris Blame India for their misery than they would ever blame Pakistan
Kashmir is some 300-400 km away from afghanistan...save the Kashmir talk for later.
and guess what you just equated Pakistan to the the evil oppressor India.

Anyways Indian can guess what Taliban will do If Indians landed their troops in Afgh for WoT ;)

the real victory is by winning the hearts of the people...any other supposed victory is only a prelude to a greater war...

No objection as long as you accept that you are there to protect your interests. :)

Well ...I have no objections...that India is taking care of its national interest in Afghanistan.... at least...we have one less country...who thinks of India as Enemy...

Yeh you are keeping terrorists busy in killing Pakistanis with help of your new friends from US but the days are numbered

Killing Pakistanis....I am not sure...I guess Pakistan Army is doing that job very well ..themselves...

Now if you want to accuse India of Supporting Pakistan Army against its own citizens...then ....what can I say

Come on Pari :D
very good Criteria 'they speak same Language' so they are linked
don't tell any one i also speak some of their language
alright how do you tell a TTP fighter from an Afghan taliban fighter?

If foreign troops occupy ur Land & Kill innocent civilians will u tolerate them?? This is case with Taliban in Afgh & In case of TTP u tell me
we aren't occupying Pakistan nor do we have ANY military presence in Afghanistan so both Taliban should not go against us...our role has been constructive quite literally.Tell me would you attack the Japanese embassy for the funds Pakistan gets for civilian construction?is it intelligent?
Did PA started killing innocents in NWFP, Did PA performed any Be headings, Did PAF did air strikes on marriage ceremonies?? answer is simple NO...
I support the PA and the general Pakistani public in their resolve to wipe out the Taliban.
[/QUOTE]
there is an old saying "a snake for a gaurd dog is as deadly to the trespassers as it is to it's masters..."

and are you taking good care of the muslims from India that landed in Pakistan some 60 years back madam?
the Pakhtuns of Pakistan are your citizens...it ain't our fault that you have a porous border with Afghanistan now is it?
that porous border was a compromise on your part for the fallacies of the Durand line.

Kashmir is some 300-400 km away from afghanistan...save the Kashmir talk for later.

the real victory is by winning the hearts of the people...any other supposed victory is only a prelude to a greater war...

Oh please do not talk about my people man.

Indeed the law is applicable. we had no porblem untill the yankees started poking their nose.

as far as winning hearts and mind then you can imagine who is winning with almost over 70% Afghanistan under Taliban

Hey listen to me I MY FAMILY IS ONE OF THOSE WHO LANDED IN PAKISTAN FROM INDIA MORE THAN 60 YEARS AGO, yeah we are getting our rights,We are Pakistanis not less than any one, U threw us out of our homes u took what we had, u took our lives & this Pakistan gave us more than what u ppl took from us so NOW we are Pakistanis & we will live for this Nation, Die for this nation & then be a part of the Soil of this nation...
I hope the our Relatives back in India are Well & Alive
yeah Pakhtuns are our Citizens but there is difference b/w Afghan Pakthun & Pak Pakhtun, U just said to me what Pak has done for AFgh I just told u about the large population of Afghans living in Pak...
As for Law thing, There was perfect peace in these Areas since 1947, things were going smoothly & ppl were happy under their own laws & customs, Why should we disturb our people because some one else has got Problem, we have our own interests
U want to Challenge Durand Line, say Indian gov to team up with Fool Karazai(The President of his Palace in Kabul) & lets open another issue
As for Hearts & Minds of people Do u think US & NATO is doing anything to win hearts & mind of ordinary people in Afgh

why act so naive??

If Taliban is fighting aganist US occupation...whats pakistan is doing for all these years??

And who provides logistics, supplies,transport corridor,ground intelligence even air bases for Drone raids to the US troops in exchange of billons of dollar worth financial and military assiatance.

Do u think either afgan Taliban or TTP
arent aware of it and its deadly consequence they face??

Now u tell me why Afgan Taliban never harms pakistan's interest inside Afganistna inspite of pakistans assiatance in US war on terror??

on the hand why a similar pushtun group like TTP is hell bent on destroying pakistan??

In the answer lies all the politic of the great game, where nobody is innocent...just some are far more gulity than others.

Last edited:
:) can you go for the war???

The more important question is, can Pakistan sustain another full blown conflict and survive - nukes or no nukes?
When it is at loggerheads with its 'friends' in NATO and surrounded by India and its friendlies!

Hey listen to me I MY FAMILY IS ONE OF THOSE WHO LANDED IN PAKISTAN FROM INDIA MORE THAN 60 YEARS AGO, yeah we are getting our rights,We are Pakistanis not less than any one, U threw us out of our homes u took what we had, u took our lives & this Pakistan gave us more than what u ppl took from us so NOW we are Pakistanis & we will live for this Nation, Die for this nation & then be a part of the Soil of this nation...
I hope the our Relatives back in India are Well & Alive
not what my point was.
Pakistan has been established by the muslims of India and obviously they are doing well...but aren't the Pathans who came to Pakistan through the Pak-af border 30 years back your citizens and is it not natural for you to take care of them?
well you have to keep the border porous cus there are pathans on both the sides...this is the durrand dilema!

yeah Pakhtuns are our Citizens but there is difference b/w Afghan Pakthun & Pak Pakhtun,
such as??

U just said to me what Pak has done for AFgh I just told u about the large population of Afghans living in Pak...
partly out of charity and largely because of understandable vested interests...(remember that Afghanistan accuses Pakistan of gobbling up a significant portion of it's territory)

As for Law thing, There was perfect peace in these Areas since 1947, things were going smoothly & ppl were happy under their own laws & customs, Why should we disturb our people because some one else has got Problem, we have our own interests
your interests lie eastwards.If it wasn't for us you'd have never allowed the militia to be trained and armed to the teeth against the Ruskies...it was a gamble...any half-witted person would know that empowering something that you can't handle is like a sinister djinn that come back to slay it's master...democracies don't operate like that.

U want to Challenge Durand Line, say Indian gov to team up with Fool Karazai(The President of his Palace in Kabul) & lets open another issue
no we would never suport the Durand line...when we have our own border issues to settle.

As for Hearts & Minds of people Do u think US & NATO is doing anything to win hearts & mind of ordinary people in Afgh
they are learning that the hard way.

Where was Indian help when Taliban were ruling Afghanistan?
India was all along helping the Afghan people. Dont you know our ties go back to even before Pakistan was conceptualized? Since the talby morons were supported by Pak establishment, Indian help was not welcome, but the NA was very much in favor and accepting our help in the from of medical care, food, and ofcourse maybe weapons.
Where was Indian help when Russia invaded Afghanistan but indeed you were party to that invasion.
Wow, India and Russia conspiring and invading Afghanistan? When did that happen? Source or a BIG LIE!
And dont tell me Indians have any love for Afghans rather you are as much there for your own Indian interests as much as any other country.
So stop your hypocracy of help
What love? Its only national interests and geopolitics! Do you really think China really loves Pakistanis? Haha Nah!!! Its in their national interest to "help" Pakistan. Likewise, India and Afghanistan are strategic partners. Its another thing that we also happen to have historic relations and India welcomes many Afghans in her educational institutions, just like there are many Palestinians here studying! That is one major point that you people tend to overlook out of ignorance or sheer malice.

Oh please do not talk about my people man.

Indeed the law is applicable. we had no porblem untill the yankees started poking their nose.

as far as winning hearts and mind then you can imagine who is winning with almost over 70% Afghanistan under Taliban
why do we end up getting bombed ?:hitwall:

why do we end up getting bombed ?:hitwall:

Isnt that very obvious? Two bombings in a year. Apparently we are hitting that raw nerve very hard!

For the time being I dont see NATO/ISAF doing anything about it except soundbite condemning the attacks and an investigation pointing fingers at the usual suspects. But once more NATO/ISAF troops start covering the ground and war starts getting a wee bit messier, I presume India will send in more 'people' to the consulates and we will get to see more 'action' happening as a 'reward' for these bombings.
Patience is a virtue, said Gandhi. How ironic!

This is not blame "game".

Those responsible will be blamed.

PS: Pakistan itself has admitted that the preperators of 26/11 are pakistanis and the planning was done in Pakistan.

So the blame that you thought was a game...is not a game...and is accepted by Pakistan itself.

I believe the reference is to the accusations that Pakistani institutions were involved, in both the embassy blast and the Mumbai attacks - accusations that remains unsubstantiated.

Given the past Indian attitude of blaming Pakistan for such events without any evidence whatsoever, the comments of some posters ridiculing that sort of approach by the GoI are justified.

Isnt that very obvious? Two bombings in a year. Apparently we are hitting that raw nerve very hard!

For the time being I dont see NATO/ISAF doing anything about it except soundbite condemning the attacks and an investigation pointing fingers at the usual suspects. But once more NATO/ISAF troops start covering the ground and war starts getting a wee bit messier, I presume India will send in more 'people' to the consulates and we will get to see more 'action' happening as a 'reward' for these bombings.
Patience is a virtue, said Gandhi. How ironic!

not one Indian troop is going to Afghanistan...mark my words...there is no logic in that.

Back
Top Bottom