What's new

Bomb blast outside indian embassy in Kabul

and your source for that accusation?
is it Pakistan building hospitals and providing doctors to Afghanistan?

I think u do know history don't u, who do u think is looking after nearly half of Afghan population, which migrated to Pakistan, since last 30 years, U have just landed in the zone my dear....

More Afghans blame Paksitan for their misery than they would ever blame India...

Yeah exactly the same way u people balme death of ur cats on Pakistan, More Kashmiris Blame India for their misery than they would ever blame Pakistan

Anyways Indian can guess what Taliban will do If Indians landed their troops in Afgh for WoT ;)

And If Pakistan open 10 conslatz in Bangladesh, Srilanka, Nepal and also In China near Indian border so ONLY INDIA, USA, ISRAEL want to out Pakistan... NO ONE ELSE............ wanna see ?? :rofl: idotzz

Please by all means.....open as many Consulates in any country ....if the country allows you to.... thats a big question....considering your reputation in the world....I wonder how many countries would like to have multiple Pakistani Consulates...in their country...

India is willing to sacrifice whole punjabi nation and even more (500~600 million is on record) in its hate for Pakistanis and Muslims. I have no doubt in my mind that these bomb blasts are carried out by Afghan National Army upon payment of some dollars by indians.
Longer Americans stay in Afghanistan longer indians can stay in Afghanistan and longer they can squeez classified WMD technologies from US.

India is willing to sacrifice whole punjabi nation and even more (500~600 million is on record) in its hate for Pakistanis and Muslims. I have no doubt in my mind that these bomb blasts are carried out by Afghan National Army upon payment of some dollars by indians.
Longer Americans stay in Afghanistan longer indians can stay in Afghanistan and longer they can squeez classified WMD technologies from US.

This is a new one :blink:.......creativity at its best...:azn:

Anyways Indian can guess what Taliban will do If Indians landed their troops in Afgh for WoT ;)

Well... well, we saw what Taliban guys(rather say kids) doing to ur captured troops...can they act any more gruesome with us?

Thanks for posting those videos...i hadnt seen them before.

:rofl: So Pakistan news papers should carry this headline: "A terrorist explodes himself outside a terrorist training Camp in Kabul"....

Only Pakistanis want India out of Afghanistan.....no one else.......so this could be a Pakistani handiwork.......

Oh my god...I have opened a Pandora box here.:flame:

:) No we are not paranoid like Indians. Out paper says blast in Kabul.

lolzz yes we want India out of Afghanistan because India is there to train terrorists who are killing people in Pakistan particularly Balochistan and NWFP

Thank god indian embassy was fortified after last years attack ,so we see no indian casuality.Otherwise it could've been far more serious.

yeah...true that...thank god no jawan was killed...
I feel sorry for the Afghans that died.
May they rest in peace...

and your source for that accusation?
is it Pakistan building hospitals and providing doctors to Afghanistan?

More Afghans blame Paksitan for their misery than they would ever blame India...

Where was Indian help when Taliban were ruling Afghanistan?

Where was Indian help when Russia invaded Afghanistan but indeed you were party to that invasion.

And dont tell me Indians have any love for Afghans rather you are as much there for your own Indian interests as much as any other country.

So stop your hypocracy of help

what the hell is this??

U are linking hell...haven ...mars.. jupitor all with ur key strokes.

Well... well, we saw what Taliban guys(rather say kids) doing to ur captured troops...can they act any more gruesome with us?

Thanks for posting those videos...i hadnt seen them before.

That was just a sample, Of course they can do more terrible things, U want some more
I m quite amazed u didnt saw any of those videos...

Where was Indian help when Taliban were ruling Afghanistan?

Where was Indian help when Russia invaded Afghanistan but indeed you were party to that invasion.

We were busy taking care of their run away president.....

And dont tell me Indians have any love for Afghans rather you are as much there for your own Indian interests as much as any other country.

So stop your hypocracy of help

Not hypocracy....Its called national Interest.....and I guess India has right to safeguard its national interest .....keep terrorists busy elsewhere..so that they trouble you lesser....:rofl:

Pakistan is a Disputed terriroty, is there any local support for this so called 'liberation', have any Foreign armies landed to occupy lands, How the hell can u compare TTP thugs with the Taliban In Afghanistan???
Afghan Taliban has denied any links with TTP & they are not against state of Pakistan

call them thugs...link them to the mafia or whatever...the fact of the matter is they call themselves the Taliban...they are pathans...they speak the same language...it's just your vision that is clouded...you cheer them when they go against your enemies and loath them when they kill your innocents...

for a second...let us believe your version of there being two different Talibans...give me one solid reason that has some proofs behind it as to why the Afghan Taliban would try to blow up our embassy?

Anyways Indian minstry must have prepared the Dossier ;)
well many Indians....would feel funny about these 'dossiers' just like you do and would rather want to got to war or the fabled "surgical strikes"....but I am happy that they don't wield power for that.

Not hypocracy....Its called national Interest.....and I guess India has right to safeguard its national interest .....keep terrorists busy elsewhere..so that they trouble you lesser....:rofl:

Pakistan has also got national interest to Kill the elements that sponsor terrorism in Pak :coffee:
& Pak can hit them every where & any where, Right???
anyways

12 killed, 83 hurt in blast outside Indian Embassy in Kabul

d4b535017e2195fd524cc75c580a1e5e.jpg

A suicide bomber on Thursday blew up his car outside the compound of the Indian Embassy in the Afghan capital killing at least 12 people and leaving 83 wounded, including three ITBP jawans, in a fiery blast that had all the hallmarks of Taliban.

The powerful blast blew up the mission watch tower, destroyed vehicles and left a trail of death and destruction with Indian Ambassador Jayant Prasad saying, "Indian Embassy was the target."

"A suicide car bomb took place near the Indian Embassy in which 12 people were killed and 83 wounded. Most of the wounded are civilians," Interior Ministry spokesman Zemaral Bashry said.

The Indian Ambassador said, "We have confirmed reports of nine killed, four critically injured and 12 others severely wounded. The toll may go up."

But the suicide bomber failed to breach the Embassy's security perimeter and Prasad said, "no mission staff or Indian had been killed in the attack."
Three ITBP jawans guarding the barricaded Embassy compound received minor injuries in the blast which occurred at 0827 local time (0927 IST), Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao said in New Delhi.

This was the second attack on the Indian mission here as last year a suicide car bomber had rammed the front wall of the Indian Embassy, killing 60 people in the strike blamed on Taliban militants linked to Pakistan's intelligence service ISI.

Rao said the security measures for the personnel and the mission taken after the 2008 attack have "worked effectively and have been able to prevent" what could have been a bigger tragedy today.
After the July 7, 2008 attack, Indian authorities had erected a huge wall of concrete around the embassy to secure the mission which was almost destroyed in that blast.

India has also acquired several bullet proof vehicles for the embassy personnel. In the 2008 attack, IFS officer V V Rao and defence attache R D Mehta were killed while they were entering the embassy in their vehicles.

Rao also asserted that India would take "whatever measures needed to safeguard security of our personnel and our interests in Afghanistan."

Lets wait & see who will be blamed for this attack

Pakistan has also got national interest to Kill the elements that sponsor terrorism in Pak :coffee:
& Pak can hit them every where & any where, Right???
anyways

d4b535017e2195fd524cc75c580a1e5e.jpg

A suicide bomber on Thursday blew up his car outside the compound of the Indian Embassy in the Afghan capital killing at least 12 people and leaving 83 wounded, including three ITBP jawans, in a fiery blast that had all the hallmarks of Taliban.

The powerful blast blew up the mission watch tower, destroyed vehicles and left a trail of death and destruction with Indian Ambassador Jayant Prasad saying, "Indian Embassy was the target."

"A suicide car bomb took place near the Indian Embassy in which 12 people were killed and 83 wounded. Most of the wounded are civilians," Interior Ministry spokesman Zemaral Bashry said.

The Indian Ambassador said, "We have confirmed reports of nine killed, four critically injured and 12 others severely wounded. The toll may go up."

But the suicide bomber failed to breach the Embassy's security perimeter and Prasad said, "no mission staff or Indian had been killed in the attack."
Three ITBP jawans guarding the barricaded Embassy compound received minor injuries in the blast which occurred at 0827 local time (0927 IST), Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao said in New Delhi.

This was the second attack on the Indian mission here as last year a suicide car bomber had rammed the front wall of the Indian Embassy, killing 60 people in the strike blamed on Taliban militants linked to Pakistan's intelligence service ISI.

Rao said the security measures for the personnel and the mission taken after the 2008 attack have "worked effectively and have been able to prevent" what could have been a bigger tragedy today.
After the July 7, 2008 attack, Indian authorities had erected a huge wall of concrete around the embassy to secure the mission which was almost destroyed in that blast.

India has also acquired several bullet proof vehicles for the embassy personnel. In the 2008 attack, IFS officer V V Rao and defence attache R D Mehta were killed while they were entering the embassy in their vehicles.

Rao also asserted that India would take "whatever measures needed to safeguard security of our personnel and our interests in Afghanistan."

Lets wait & see who will be blamed for this attack

Well ......the blast killed 12 Poor Afghans......so...you know who got eradicated.....:confused:

We were busy taking care of their run away president....

No objection as long as you accept that you are there to protect your interests. :)

Yeh you are keeping terrorists busy in killing Pakistanis with help of your new friends from US but the days are numbered

Back
Top Bottom