What's new

Bomb blast outside indian embassy in Kabul

What do those bloody talib want ?

All They Want Is Peace and Quiet Give Them A Piece and They Will Be Quiet.

Even if a stary Indian dog goes missing it blames Pakistan.

As far as Pakistan is concerned we are facing insugency ourselves our people are blown up on daily basis. If wise heads were to prevail Mr Mc Mohan would be sitting with Pakistan and solving the Kashmir Issue.:pakistan:

Dont you guys think, if the talib alid down its arms and stop all the bloodshed, the country will stabilize and all the international forces will leave the country in a couple of years.

That would be good for country.

Dont you guys think, if the talib alid down its arms and stop all the bloodshed, the country will stabilize and all the international forces will leave the country in a couple of years.

What would you do if US and NATO occupy your country. Will you just keep quiet so that they can have there way or will you resist like Bhagat Singh.:cheers:

What would you do if US and NATO occupy your country. Will you just keep quiet so that they can have there way or will you resist like Bhagat Singh.:cheers:

Well ....do you think they will be able to achieve anything by killing their own people....and attacking Indian Embassy.....India is not even a NATO allie Country

I never knew a common man is considered equal to a stray dog.

Watch your remarks...your words can come back to you next time....

I never equated a human being with a stray dog it was just a idiom(Muhawara)

No it wont bring peace beacuse if they lay down their arms, the US, NATO and other invaders will still continue to kill common innocent Afghans.

And no its not a childs play as you think so naively that all the invaders will get out of Afghanistan.

These bastards will not so better fight these bastard invaders.

Well ....do you think they will be able to achieve anything by killing their own people....and attacking Indian Embassy.....India is not even a NATO allie Country

Oh i wonder your all the fuss is only because some bomb went off outside Indian terror training camp in Afghanistan ?

India is as much unwanted as other invaders because they are not there according to wishes of Afghan people.

Anyway not a big deal bombs are a daily norm in Afghanistan its not India specific only.

Oh i wonder your all the fuss is only because some bomb went off outside Indian terror training camp in Afghanistan ?

India is as much unwanted as other invaders because they are not there according to wishes of Afghan people.

Anyway not a big deal bombs are a daily norm in Afghanistan its not India specific only.

:rofl: So Pakistan news papers should carry this headline: "A terrorist explodes himself outside a terrorist training Camp in Kabul"....

Only Pakistanis want India out of Afghanistan.....no one else.......so this could be a Pakistani handiwork.......

Oh my god...I have opened a Pandora box here.:flame:

They want to liberate their country from all the invaders.

then why attack our embassy?
we have an embassy in islamabad too is Pakistan under our occupation?
till this day NOT ONE blame of our sponsoring terrorism or helping any armed aggression in Afghanistan has been proven...I have been on many forums...and have had the chance of talking to some Afghans and they have all appreciated the work done by us...
we are selfish yes we are...all the roads and hospitals and assistance that we give to the Afghans is just to make sure that in future our hijacked planes don't land-up in there...

and Jana...would you appreciate the same people trying to liberate Pakistan in the same manner?because there are more number of suicide bombings in your country than any other...or they are bad if Pakistanis are targeted otherwise they are your "holy fighters"!

Last edited:
Thank god indian embassy was fortified after last years attack ,so we see no indian casuality.Otherwise it could've been far more serious.

:) if the US bases get pounded one day it wont be difficult to dent it too.

and your source for that accusation?
is it Pakistan building hospitals and providing doctors to Afghanistan?

More Afghans blame Paksitan for their misery than they would ever blame India...

and Jana...would you appreciate the same people trying to liberate Pakistan in the same manner?because there are more number of suicide bombings in your country than any other...or they are bad if Pakistanis are targeted otherwise they are your "holy fighter"!

Pakistan is a Disputed terriroty, is there any local support for this so called 'liberation', have any Foreign armies landed to occupy lands, How the hell can u compare TTP thugs with the Taliban In Afghanistan???
Afghan Taliban has denied any links with TTP & they are not against state of Pakistan
Anyways Indian minstry must have prepared the Dossier ;)

But doing same and more ***..... job in Afghanistan... sorry to say Afghaniz dont have TV to watch Indian Fantacy media...

:rofl: So Pakistan news papers should carry this headline: "A terrorist explodes himself outside a terrorist training Camp in Kabul"....

Only Pakistanis want India out of Afghanistan.....no one else.......so this could be a Pakistani handiwork.......

Oh my god...I have opened a Pandora box here.:flame:

And If Pakistan open 10 conslatz in Bangladesh, Srilanka, Nepal and also In China near Indian border so ONLY INDIA, USA, ISRAEL want to out Pakistan... NO ONE ELSE............ wanna see ?? :rofl: idotzz

Back
Top Bottom