What's new

Bomb Blast in Crowded Daata Darbar (Shrine), Lahore

one of the most honest comments i have read on this forum till now. The world needs people like you brother.

It is an open secret that Saudi money and Zia's psychotic policies are what has made Pakistan what it is today. Islam is not the problem. Look at Turkey, Malaysia, Morocco, Albania and a host of other countries where Islam is the majority religion - no such problems there. It is going to take Pakistan another 5 to 10 years to clean up their country and make it moderate once again to pre Zia times. Similar situations are seen in Islamic African countries where despotic dictators have wreaked havoc and it has nothing to do with Islam, as such. Purging top echelons of Army, the ISI and the government of Zia's stooges is going to take a while.

☪☪☪☪;968846 said:
I think Pakistanis need to learn the hard truth ie
You reap what you sow.We used Arab money and built terror organizations which we thought would be a asset against India (instead of investing more on education and improving our economy which would have been greatest asset against India in reality )but it is biting their own masters now - You cant trust snakes.There is no one to blame except us.
I agree with the most part of it, except the last sentence of it. We do share a large part of the blame, but it is not all on us. Another large part goes to the US, since the CIA helped create them as well.

☪☪☪☪;968846 said:
I think Pakistanis need to learn the hard truth ie
You reap what you sow.We used Arab money and built terror organizations which we thought would be a asset against India (instead of investing more on education and improving our economy which would have been greatest asset against India in reality )but it is biting their own masters now - You cant trust snakes.There is no one to blame except us.

Arab helped us to built our nukes and to defeat Red Army , dont you know this fact.

TTP is Indian/GOA supported organisation try to understand, they want to weaken our defence and divide our nation in different sects, that is reason they targeting Shia , Bralwi and Sunni religious places.

Arab helped us to built our nukes and to defeat Red Army , dont you know this fact.

TTP is Indian/GOA supported organisation try to understand, they want to weaken our defence and divide our nation in different sects, that is reason they targeting Shia , Bralwi and Sunni religious places.

Those who do not realize their follies are destined to repeat them over and over again..

Very easy to blame someone else for your problems. But that only gives momentary satisfaction. The problem stays..Unless you step up to admit the problem and solve it.

nishan-e-pakistan next recipient

I agree with the most part of it, except the last sentence of it. We do share a large part of the blame, but it is not all on us. Another large part goes to the US, since the CIA helped create them as well.

CIA would not have created them unless it had approval from Pakistan. That is why this is a great warning to India not to hug the US too tightly. You can trust anyone in the world except goras.

Inna Lillah wa Inna Alaih Raji'on. A very sad news.

Its high time, bring more scanners from China and put them all over the Pakistan.

why china of all the places. not read other posts in the thread.. pls tell me was the bombing carried out by ttp?

no one claimed about bombing yet, ttp is highly suspected but no news regarding this so far.. Today is friday, and huge Jumma gathering is expected at Darbar Mosque today, so authorities are i think focusing to secure Jumma prayer.. perhaps Darbar hosts biggest Jumma prayer in Lahore every week..

RIP to all martyrs..

May Allah bless all souls. Lahore is heart of Pakistan and every single Pakistani is heart broken over this attacks.

Let the enemies of Pakistan know that we are united and insha-Allah we will win against both enemies, domestic and external!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

With respect to the 'negative depictions of the other', yes, a small matter for the reasons mentioned.

Just calling it 'denial' without having a coherent and rational argument to refute the points made only makes your own point look frivolous.

No AM, not a small matter at all. The subconscious impact these 'negative depictions' play have a huge impact not small. As these 'ímpressions' fed at an impressionable age last forever. Not to mention that these are fed by the govt , makes the matter even bigger, as its the same govt tasked with protecting these people 'negatively depicted'.

A matter of opinion may be, and surely not the place to get into a long discussion, but if you agree that the govt has to fight this civil war not only with guns but with ideas too, then they WILL have to fight it in classrooms too. Its war, not a small matter.

CIA would not have created them unless it had approval from Pakistan. That is why this is a great warning to India not to hug the US too tightly. You can trust anyone in the world except goras.
I'm pretty sure the CIA would still have done something similar. As well, your last sentence seems kind of racist.

The Data Ganj Bakhsh shrine on Thursday night, killing at least 40 people and injuring 170 others.
lahore3.jpg

It doesn't matter who is to be blamed for the creation of this 'monster'. What matters is that if this 'Monster' is not eliminated in time the first victim will be Pakistanis.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom