What's new

Bollywood Supports Pakistani Actors And Their Skills

D........

Special permissions maybe..............it was banned generally.
Otherwise jagjit singh would have done a lot in pakistan considering he is very popular there

Jagjit was a HIT always in PAKISTAN and his cassets were in demand people used to buy like cakes

Last edited:
Jagjit was a HIT always in PAKISTAN and his cassets were in demand people used to buy like cakes

opsss sorry he-man i meant Pakistan

U mean to say he was flop in pakistan??

lolzz i meant to write PAKISTAN :)

he was HUGE HIT in Pakistan.

On his death Pakistan remembered him and felt the loss

I can vouch for that,i was watching him on comedy nights & he was very very shy

yeh he is shy he admitted that fact in his interview with Images (DAWN).

It is true,you are going to be crucified by Indians here,but on a serious note it is true man & these shitty products like Fair & Lovely are promoting these ideas.i feel very sad beuz of this,then i think the same thing is happening in Pakistan & get happy again :yahoo:

:laugh:

I can vouch for that,i was watching him on comedy nights & he was very very shy
So shy means no charisma? @Armstrong is a shy kid but almost all members on the forum love him! Maybe you need to redefine charisma! Charisma doesnt mean go around jumping like a monkey :D

So shy means no charisma? @Armstrong is a shy kid but almost all members on the forum love him! Maybe you need to redefine charisma! Charisma doesnt mean go around jumping like a monkey :D

I didn't say he lacked charisma,I said he was very shy

It might be presented but not to the degree which Pakistan is in Indian media. Nearly all the news is about the ISI.

I completely agree with you...I am not even denying it...Successive Indan GOV made just made an excuse to themselves by putting blame on ISI/Pakistan for the issues that Indian GOV should have handled it out...I feel that ISI has some role in most of the cases and it is quite expected too, as they are spy agency and they are meant to create trouble in enemy nations.

Fawad is in a movie produced by Anil Kapoor with UTV not Mahesh Bhatt...he would not make it big in bollywood but he will do fine...he has atleast more name recognition than previous Pakistani actors going there

I have never said Indians were not handsome. But I all I said was that entertainment industries prefer good looking people, they could be indians, Pakistanis or from any other country

In bollywood they all come from particular area. Now in tv serials they are even hiring Kashmiris who are only few millions in India. And portraying them as Rahul, Sharul of Bihar.

In Pakistan this men was pretty big tv star, Tauqeer Naseer

Tauqeer%20Nasir%20in%20smiling%20face0_2190_.jpg

In bollywood they all come from particular area. Now in tv serials they are even hiring Kashmiris who are only few millions in India. And portraying them as Rahul, Sharul of Bihar.

In Pakistan this men was pretty big tv star, Tauqeer Naseer

Tauqeer%20Nasir%20in%20smiling%20face0_2190_.jpg

Lol Kashmiri in Saas bahu serials? I don't think so.

actually he is kind of right, I watched Fawad and he is not the most charismatic guy.

Excpet Shan though. But he sticks to lollywood like a champ.
watch his darama ZINDAGI GULZAR HAI
you will admire his talent

Back
Top Bottom