What's new

Bollywood Supports Pakistani Actors And Their Skills

die puta die............................... she is very "do-able" .... i like tall chicks.

hes a good actor..

exactly what I say when Katrina shows up :D Jokes.

So Indians cant be handsome? Ofcourse Will Smith is very good looking men, no one denied that. But Malcolm X was better looking, look at this handsome mofo. No homo

And i didnt call Will Smith bhangi, and he is considered biggest star in hollywood despite recent couple of flops.

Malcolm-X-right.jpg

Malcolm X? here, have my like.

So Indians cant be handsome? Ofcourse Will Smith is very good looking men, no one denied that. But Malcolm X was better looking, look at this handsome mofo. No homo

And i didnt call Will Smith bhangi, and he is considered biggest star in hollywood despite recent couple of flops.

Malcolm-X-right.jpg
I have never said Indians were not handsome. But I all I said was that entertainment industries prefer good looking people, they could be indians, Pakistanis or from any other country

Comeon man,,thats not true.
Who would have harmed jagjit in pakistan??

Truth is u guys were protecting ur industry from a larger one...................

Thats not even his best...................his best work is mirza ghalib
There was Mika concert here and Nasir ud din Shah was also in Lahore recently to perform on stage in Karachi and Lahore there was also some others who were also interviewed by Geo in program aik din geo kay saath,Om Puri also was here recently,Hassan Murrad(if i can recall his name right)was also here...........
Express network also invited Amitab Bacchan to visit Pakistan and this invitation was accepted by him lets see when he decides to give us a visit.
btw if we wanted to save our industry then Bollywood films would be banned here.......... :lol: :coffee:

If there is anything that needs to be done to Sowcase India and Pakistan as a industry perspective...then Bollywood should allow more Pakistan and its talent to flow into its talent pool. Let the good people from Pakistan come and join Bollywood and experience that India is not such a bad place as it is being portrayed in Pakistan..

If there is anything that needs to be done to Sowcase India and Pakistan as a industry perspective...then Bollywood should allow more Pakistan and its talent to flow into its talent pool. Let the good people from Pakistan come and join Bollywood and experience that India is not such a bad place as it is being portrayed in Pakistan..
Well No it isn't portrayed as a bad place here.....
No breaking news,no propaganda programs and even common people too don't discuss about India generally here.
So no there aren't those feelings here which you were expecting.! :coffee:

Bollywood Supports Pakistani Actors And Their Skills

10-1407666168-khoobsurat.jpg

Bollywood is full of actors from our neighbouring country Pakistan. It is not about boundaries any more. Talent is recognised and taken into Bollywood from around the world. Be it Katrina Kaif from London or Humaima Malick from Pakistan, it is only about talent.

Bollywood has seen a lot of Pakistani actors, especially. Humaima Malick, Imran Abbas Naqvi and Fawad Afzal Khan are the three new talent who will debut into Bollywood.

Imran, who features in Vikram Bhatt’s Creature 3D, says, “Call it coincidence or fate, but we are making our Bollywood debut just weeks apart.”

Fawad Khan will be seen in Khoobsurat along with Sonam Kapoor. Humaima Malick is another newcomer who will debut from Pakistan in Bollywood with Emraan Hashmi in Raja Natwarlal.

Mahesh Bhatt who has the credit of launching many Pakistani actors in Bollywood says, "I think Indian cinema is a force to reckon with. I started this movement some 11 years ago. I began this with the core philosophy to create an atmosphere of peace. I am happy that people have taken a cue from that and are welcoming new talent from Pakistan. The perception about people from Pakistan is changing.”

Bollywood Supports Pakistani Actors And Their Skills - Oneindia Entertainment

Talking about talent.Katrine Kaif are you kidding me?
These people dont have chance against Maduri Dixit or Sabana Asmi in her early times. or others.Even Karina kapoor is way better than her.
One or two actors or actress from Pakistan doesnt change a big industry overwhelmingly

And u guys never permitted even jagjit singh to perform in pakistan!!:mad:
Only one time he was permitted to come and raise money for mehndi hasan charity.
No Jagit and Chitra had concerts in Lahore back in 79, at time Zia was in power. Indian singer do have concerts here like Rabbi Singh Gill

Well No it isn't portrayed as a bad place here.....
No breaking news,no propaganda programs and even common people too don't discuss about India generally here.
So no there aren't those feelings here which you were expecting.! :coffee:

Of course...I also follow your media very closely...So i know how India is being presented in your Media....

Of course...I also follow your media very closely...So i know how India is being presented in your Media....
You can't follow Our media more than I do and I am saying they don't give a damm about you people..........:coffee:

It might be presented but not to the degree which Pakistan is in Indian media. Nearly all the news is about the ISI.

Interesting to know no one shares your ideas spewed from hatred :tup:

I can vouch for that,i was watching him on comedy nights & he was very very shy

I watched an interview with Nawazuddin Siddiqui and he said how initially he was kept n the background of TV serials he acted because he was 'dark.'

I am going to get crucified by Indians here, how much you want to bet they are welcoming Pakistani actors because they are perceived to be 'fair.'

You have high calibre actors languishing because of skin tone. Bollywood if it aspires to be a pan Indian film industry first needs to be inclusive of it's region.

Then look for Pakistani actors.

and no, don't give me the excuse that there aren't good actors, because the acting in some of the vernacular films is far better.

But this is a private company. so their money their choice :)

Shan is a damn good actor, and I like his principles of not acting in Indian movies.

It is true,you are going to be crucified by Indians here,but on a serious note it is true man & these shitty products like Fair & Lovely are promoting these ideas.i feel very sad beuz of this,then i think the same thing is happening in Pakistan & get happy again :yahoo:

@he-man how many Pakistani singers had concerts in India?

Dude pakistanis are allowed to do whatever they want in india...........that has been for a long long time.
Please don't twist the fact.

Ghulam ali,nusrat ,rahat eventually shifted base to india only...............

No Jagit and Chitra had concerts in Lahore back in 79, at time Zia was in power. Indian singer do have concerts here like Rabbi Singh Gill

Special permissions maybe..............it was banned generally.
Otherwise jagjit singh would have done a lot in pakistan considering he is very popular there

Back
Top Bottom