What's new

Bollywood Supports Pakistani Actors And Their Skills

There is one good thing about majority Indians that they appreciate good Pakistani singer and talent

The screening of bollywood films should be banned in pakistani cinemas. All these lowly traitor actors from pakistan who go to bollywood should also be banned to work in pakistan.

Now we know why your handle is "Psycho" Pakistani

What talent? They are after fair and lovely. I always found darker and Indian looking actors better yet they never become big hit in Bollywood.

What talent? They are after fair and lovely. I always found darker and Indian looking actors better yet they never become big hit in Bollywood.

In any industry the best looking people become the biggest stars. Even in Hollywood you can be the best actor but to be a big name actor you need to be handsome.

Also as far as Fawad is concerned, he at least in Pakistan appreciated not just for his looks but also his acting skills.

In any industry the best looking people become the biggest stars. Even in Hollywood you can be the best actor but to be a big name actor you need to be handsome.

Also as far as Fawad is concerned, he at least in Pakistan appreciated not just for his looks but also his acting skills.

In hollywood Will Smith is biggest star, can any bhangi in bollywood become big star let alone biggest star?

Never found her attractive. I find her pale skin off putting. But to be fair, I prefer more dark skinned girls.

na she looks like a jatti .. :lol:

In hollywood Will Smith is biggest star, can any bhangi in bollywood become big star let alone biggest star?

denzel washington,samuel l jackson,morgan freeman are much better actors than will smith will ever be.

Will Smith is not the "biggest" star in Hollywood, and as far as your comment on him being a "bhangi" is concerned, he is though of as a very handsome man. Just because he is dark does not mean he is not a good looking person.

Damn right Denzel is better.

what's a Jatti?

female jatt... :rofl:

Will Smith is not the "biggest" star in Hollywood, and as far as your comment on him being a "bhangi" is concerned, he is though of as a very handsome man. Just because he is dark does not mean he is not a good looking person.

handsome>? yeah right..

handsome>? yeah right..

so you fall in the camp of fair mean attractive?

so you fall in the camp of fair mean attractive?[/quote]

can you stop acting like yoda? im not gay but mr washington is a much better lookin guy than smith... even the black guy in fast n furious .. who played roman pierce.

female jatt... :rofl:

handsome>? yeah right..

Meh, It's subjective, but she does nothing for me. That's when I notice her acting, or the lack there of. She is minting money, so my opinion hardly matters.

can you stop acting like yoda? im not gay but mr washington is a much better lookin guy than smith... even the black guy in fast n furious .. who played roman pierce.[/quote]

You also missed out Cuba Gooding Jr. I don't know what he is doing these days though.

can you stop acting like yoda? im not gay but mr washington is a much better lookin guy than smith... even the black guy in fast n furious .. who played roman pierce.[/quote]

I will agree that Denzel is better looking man than Smith, how ever Smith is still not a Bhange as some other poster stated

on a different not, something is up with PDF's quoting system

Meh, It's subjective, but she does nothing for me. That's when I notice her acting, or the lack there of. She is minting money, so my opinion hardly matters

die puta die............................... she is very "do-able" .... i like tall chicks.

You also missed out Cuba Gooding Jr. I don't know what he is doing these days though.
hes a good actor..

So Indians cant be handsome? Ofcourse Will Smith is very good looking men, no one denied that. But Malcolm X was better looking, look at this handsome mofo. No homo

And i didnt call Will Smith bhangi, and he is considered biggest star in hollywood despite recent couple of flops.

Malcolm-X-right.jpg

Back
Top Bottom