What's new

Bollywood by Pakistani Student

@zhenkexiao
please stop your stupid religious posts which is no way related to thread topic.You are free to believe whatever you want as long as you dont harm/kill/suicide bomb others as a part of your religious obligation.

@ Bombay Dude

Whats happening at Goregaon??navaratri festivities?? BTW I live at Goregaon East.. :D

@ Bombay Dude

Whats happening at Goregaon??navaratri festivities?? BTW I live at Goregaon East.. :D

I read the Title of that Youtube Video as "Paree Hon Main". Instantly Falguni Clicked! :lol:

Head of to the West :rofl:

Goregoan East.......

Maybe You can form the Guide of Bollywood for our PDF Friends ;)

@zhenkexiao
please stop your stupid religious posts which is no way related to thread topic.You are free to believe whatever you want as long as you dont harm/kill/suicide bomb others as a part of your religious obligation.

ofcourse you are also free to believe. Islam says "Let there be no compulsion in religion". but some hindus questioned how Islam can be right so i told u that in Islam we have proofs (question is whether you are willing to read them). seems like topic was diverted but these posts are not stupid. Whever a group of people mention God, angels come n bless them and Satan becomes irritated. that is why these religious posts feel irritating. it is Satan's temptation of children of Adam.

ofcourse you are also free to believe. Islam says "Let there be no compulsion in religion". but some hindus questioned how Islam can be right so i told u that in Islam we have proofs (question is whether you are willing to read them). seems like topic was diverted but these posts are not stupid. Whever a group of people mention God, angels come n bless them and Satan becomes irritated. that is why these religious posts feel irritating. it is Satan's temptation of children of Adam.

How did you know the person asking the question is a Hindu?

Your Posts are not increasing.

Is it Magic or Is it Satan behind your account? :rofl:

more dumb questions by hindus hellbent on proving a muslim wrong :lol: . reminds me of how the Quraish used to ask all types of silly questions to prove Muhammad (pbuh) wrong. they were also hellbent on it. in the end they lost.

more dumb questions by hindus hellbent on proving a muslim wrong :lol: . reminds me of how the Quraish used to ask all types of silly questions to prove Muhammad (pbuh) wrong. they were also hellbent on it. in the end they lost.

Muslim Postcount - 11

Hindu Postcount - 152

:hang2:

uff.. sometimes I think that with all the ingenuity that you people possess,what did you do with that ??

I know about one Pakistani genius,a respected theoretical Physicist,Abdus Salam,and you people threw him out of your country.

Going through pakistani posts ... I can say ... these people are a confused lot ... poor things cant relate to anything of thr own ... sad situation of affairs in pakistan ... but i am very happy that pakistan was formed ... it was the best thing happened in 40s to India :)

here is wat a rational pakistani thinks ... comment on the same article ::

ashfaq says:
Today at 3:38 pm (5 hours ago)
This is true because we as a nation have failed to produce any meaningful movies in the last 60 years. As a nation we have no identity other than “Anti-India”. Yet we accept and imbibe their cinema unashamedly…..their movies,their songs,their tv….yet we won’t miss an opportunity to scream anti India slogans at the top of our voice at the drop of a hat ! Where are we headed…..is there anything that we can calltruely Pakistani? Anything at all?

.... I hope this open eyes of pakistanis in this forum ;;;

i have many bangladeshi friends on FB dude...and i know what they are interested in.

I was talking about more smart Bangladeshis who are updated. Bollywood poorly tries to show the western culture in their society now. So what is the point to see Bollywood if they can directly see the Western culture in Hollywood movies of big budget? Besides, due to Internet Hollywood movies are more available here.

I was talking about more smart Bangladeshis who are updated. Bollywood poorly tries to show the western culture in their society now. So what is the point to see Bollywood if they can directly see the Western culture in Hollywood movies of big budget? Besides, due to Internet Hollywood movies are more available here.

one more from Land of Pure ... seriously wat is wrong with you guys ... i understand you dont watch indian watever .. m happy for your achievement ... but no indian is interested in listening to you why you dont watch ... and why rest of bangladeshis watch. so please spare us .. bangladesh is nothing more than a source of illegal migration to indians ...

Bollywood directly targets the Pakistani populous by continual use of the Urdu language, Fake Pathans, and having their actors come to Pakistan to promote films. Think about this.

Back
Top Bottom