What's new

Bolivia to Buy Six K-8 Jets from Pakistan

Now please wil some one tell where these will be assembled? China or in Paksitan

It is indeed china, as pakistan has not got an assembly line for this aircraft.
They saved it for JF-17..

good news

Now that's unfair and should be declared an illegal act in warfare!! I mean how the heck are any opponents supposed to shoot down such gorgeous pilots ???

On a more serious note, great going Pakistan for selling those planes to the Morales government. It is obvious that the Morales government has been put onto the CIA "hitlist" simply because they refused to submit to becoming a USA lackey in South America. I hope that those planes help them in their war efforts against the drug manufacturers in Sth America :what:

Not sure what is the big deal. Pakistan will not be making it.. May be some value in the deal, but even that i doubt it.

I think its still pretty good profit compared to the unit cost 3-3.5 m.
Selling price=close to 60million.
Pakistan sharing 25%
JL-8
K-8 Karakorum
Hongdu JL-8 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A K-8 Karakorum Trainer of Air Force of Zimbabwe at Ysterplaat Airshow, Cape Town
Role Jet trainer
Light attack
Manufacturer Hongdu
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex
First flight 21 November, 1990
Introduced 1994
Status Operational
Primary users PLA Air Force, Pakistan Air Force
Egyptian Air Force
Number built 500+[1]
Unit cost 3 - 3.5 million $[1]
:cheers::pakistan::china:

The news is reported by Geo TV, Master of Masala News. We should wait for ISPR/PAF version of news. Still if Pakistan is getting some share of the whole purchase, as the aircraft is jointly produced by Pakistan and China.

i have a querry here, Pakistan's K-8 are equipped with what type of engines.....
:undecided:

The news is reported by Geo TV, Master of Masala News. We should wait for ISPR/PAF version of news. Still if Pakistan is getting some share of the whole purchase, as the aircraft is jointly produced by Pakistan and China.

i have a querry here, Pakistan's K-8 are equipped with what type of engines.....
:undecided:

Hello Black Water .

Click the Following link for precise Information aout the Engine and all other components.
Pakistan Military Consortium :: www.PakDef.info
Regards:

I must say that This is really a good news!

Inshallah Pakistan will kick start its Aviation Exports along with China!

Long live :china:SinoPak:pakistan:

Now that's unfair and should be declared an illegal act in warfare!! I mean how the heck are any opponents supposed to shoot down such gorgeous pilots ??? :what:

I think international laws should be laid down and strongly implemented that male pilots could not shoot a plane flown by female pilots.

specialized versions of fighter planes should be made which could be identified as the ones being flown by female pilots, there colour schems should also be different from conventional colour schemes, forexample instead of sky blue colour, Pink colour should be painted on the fighters flown by the female pilots.

:pakistan:this introduction of female squadrens will be the introduction of the latest and most lethal technology even advanced to stealth, it should be called "distraction technology".:pakistan:

Dear All:

If Bolivia is set to use this plane for COIN ops. why are'nt we?

THX

I think international laws should be laid down and strongly implemented that male pilots could not shoot a plane flown by female pilots.

specialized versions of fighter planes should be made which could be identified as the ones being flown by female pilots, there colour schems should also be different from conventional colour schemes, forexample instead of sky blue colour, Pink colour should be painted on the fighters flown by the female pilots.

:pakistan:this introduction of female squadrens will be the introduction of the latest and most lethal technology even advanced to stealth, it should be called "distraction technology".:pakistan:

Wot a great idea !!! Actually make all international nuke and airforce personel women. In that way they would make their arsenal beautiful with the sole aim of not utilising it so as to preserve its beauty. :azn:

Back
Top Bottom