What's new

Body Language !

To me he looks pretty chill, and thinking (well, this is going to be of no use *drone attacks*).

Sir jee, he would be smiling the same when one day USA will ask him to hand over the nuclear assets to them.

we are such an un-predictable nation ....
just two days ago Isi chief with tear in his eyes giving speach on qaumi ghairat ...
and when papa came give them the candy all things forgotten???
abu nay thora danta phir kuch pocket money de aur sab hansi khushi rehney lagey......hannn
sirf qaum ka bera gharak ho raha hai .......
kis k hathon pay apna lahoo talash karon

When we as a nation are afraid to confront the crazy clerics and their followers who promote sectarian violence and intolerance in the name of Islam which we claim to hold so dear...i guess we are as much responsible for the events that have led us to this point in time.

We are cowards as well for letting these people hijack our identity and twist it to such an extent.

Can you imagine Quaid e Azam tolerating a terrorist outfit like Lashkar e Jhangvi?
We have example of Rana Sanaullah from PML-N attending a Lashkar e Jhangvi gathering in which anti Shia slogans were being uttered and yet their was no public hue and cry against this pathetic display of moral corruption and treachery to the people of Pakistan.

It is our collective cowardice that allows the policy makers to take it for granted that their approach shall be tolerated.
We talk about bloody revolution as if it is child's play, while what is required is not a bloody revolution but simply a few protests in large numbers by the people of Pakistan and not just some political party.

The day the common Pakistanis start protesting against unpopular decisions and condemn the hypocrisy of leadership....there will be major changes in policy making.

No need for bloody revolution but a simple effort to make ourselves heard will do.

Its a simple case of loud minority hijacking the identity of a silent majority. The fu**ing bane of the subcontinent...

5-15-2011_15590_l.jpg

well the picture makes me think as if Kerry is at home, :sick:
while Kayani is abit like "khasyani billi.":angry:

WARNING- LOOSER ON THE LEFT-

Pakistan Army leadership is in disarray they have no clear path towards peace and security in Pakistan other than hoping the Taliban will come into power in Afghanistan and clear out the nest of vipers taking sanctuary there. We are told in the media that so many boys are being trained as suicide bombers in madarasa's yet we dont hear of any of them being destroyed. None of the terrorists are captured or tried in court military or civilian. I don't see any co ordination between the ISI and local law enforcement there should at least be a joint terrorist task force. It is such a shame what happened the other day to the FC recruits after all their training the get wasted(shaheed) by a low life scum on a motor bike. Pakistan will survive but not because anything its leaders have done. Like they say in America, its a real cluster fu@k.

Then you see a picture like this. It just makes your day :hitwall:

Pakistan has become the defacto state of USA.

USA can come and do anything in Pakistan. Dumb Axx Hxxx Politicians in Pakistan do what USA wants.

Americans enjoy all the rights for everything in Pakistan their second country - sorry i mean their defacto federal state -, Shooting people on streets, conduct search operations, use drones, conduct "false flag operations"; whereas the ordinary Pakistani enjoys all the rights of not having any rights.

So what should we do guys ?? Attack America ?? Which is in reality not possible. Second only option is to declare America as our enemy & stop taking aids & military equipments from America. But this decesion have to made by our stupid politicians which they dont have courage, why we blame Army for this?? We are making comments on the picture of kyani but why not you include the picture of this:

gilani-kerry-afp-640x480.jpg

Instead f Kyani's this is Our PM's warm welcome Shows every thing.

Gilani looks friendly in every photo. Zardari looks fake. And Kayani looks like a statue.

General Kayani Sahib has a respectable credentials and he has done good things for PA; his intentions are good and i trust his moral character and judgement on most issues.

my main recommendation for him would be to quit smoking.....I quit somewhat recently after being smoker for 11 years and i feel like a new man. Smoking is a weakness.

General Kayani Sahib has a respectable credentials and he has done good things for PA; his intentions are good and i trust his moral character and judgement on most issues.

my main recommendation for him would be to quit smoking.....I quit somewhat recently after being smoker for 11 years and i feel like a new man. Smoking is a weakness.

I thought he is the same guy that give NRO to PPP with Mush....
He visited dubai to met with Benazir..

Pakistan Army has sucked our blood from past 63 years and today, look at the faces of geralis! Ohh, we can't detect this and that. Tomorrow, someone will take n weapons, abd parliament session will be called to condemn.

dam your thoughts about Pak army ... :hitwall:

had not this Pak army been there for us , you would not be free to even write your those silly statements right here , man ... :disagree: ... let your parents talk to you on your baseless reservations about Pak armed forces ; they surely have something to tell you about the real history of Pakistan right since it came into being till now ... that may change your attitude towards our only patriotic Pak armed forces ... :agree:

:pakistan:

we are such an un-predictable nation ....
just two days ago Isi chief with tear in his eyes giving speach on qaumi ghairat ...
and when papa came give them the candy all things forgotten???
abu nay thora danta phir kuch pocket money de aur sab hansi khushi rehney lagey......hannn
sirf qaum ka bera gharak ho raha hai .......
kis k hathon pay apna lahoo talash karon

ek chuha london men betaah hay , dusraa president house men , teesra suar jo tasveer men haath mila raha hay apnay doOosray baap kerry se ...

Back
Top Bottom