What's new

Body Language !

Its an obvious consequence when the guy with the most guns in Pakistan is perceived by the nation to be a coward. Only his actions in defence of Pakistan can save his reputation. Its not like this will be a raat gai baat gai type thing for him. America would continuously be more and more belligerent towards Pakistan and each incident would remind us of his impotency as a defender of the nation.

I think in a Democracy, Minister of Defence (Chaudhry Ahmad Mukhtar) is the Defender of the nation.. Not the Army chief.. Isnt it? Its funny that most people on the forum probably dont even know his name..

photo_1305373481738-3-0.jpg

A Pakistan Press Information Department photo released May 14, 2011 shows army chief general Ashfaq Kayani (2R), General Khalid Shameem Wynne (R), Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman (L) and Chief of the Naval Staff Admiral Noman Bashir (2L)
What are these bamboo sticks they are holding?

What are these bamboo sticks they are holding?
These bamboos sticks are for shoving deep inside's Politicians @es.It's a old tradition from British India..Every General Carries a stick.Pakistani Equivalent of Swagger stick.

I am amazed at the thread still existing, troll posts are removed.. troll threads stay.. wah ray moderation.. btw.. what does it has to do with Pakistan's war? why don't we move it to "media" thread?

I am amazed at the thread still existing, troll posts are removed.. troll threads stay.. wah ray moderation.. btw.. what does it has to do with Pakistan's war? why don't we move it to "media" thread?

the relationship between usa and pakistan and the discussion on the body gesture of the personnels involved is suppose to be in pakistan's war/wot.

the relationship between usa and pakistan and the discussion on the body gesture of the personnels involved is suppose to be in pakistan's war/wot.

Everybody knows it.. whats the point of showing it.. You are just providing reasons for others to laugh at you and your nation.. If you are so concerned about body language, why don't you work to change it? sitting in your home and blaming others for what you brought on yourself won't do you any good..

Its difficult to see that our COAS is looking so humble in front of Kerry.. It hurts.. There was a time when they had their head held high.. then, people like you use to scold them for interfering in "democratic" process.. Now there is democratic govt.. has been there for 4 years.. took 100s of treasonous decision.. what have you done about it?.. You wanted parties of your "shaheeds" to rule.. here they are..

Anyways, laugh as much as you want, at the end, you are facing the same fate as all other countrymen.. Hope you understand!

Its difficult to see that our COAS is looking so humble in front of Kerry.. It hurts.. ...!

Forget about Pak Sir.

You better get "hurt" when your adopted country UK bows to the US. Let's take care of our stuff, and you take care of yours.

Peace.

Everybody knows it.. whats the point of showing it.. You are just providing reasons for others to laugh at you and your nation.. If you are so concerned about body language, why don't you work to change it? sitting in your home and blaming others for what you brought on yourself won't do you any good..

Its difficult to see that our COAS is looking so humble in front of Kerry.. It hurts.. There was a time when they had their head held high.. then, people like you use to scold them for interfering in "democratic" process.. Now there is democratic govt.. has been there for 4 years.. took 100s of treasonous decision.. what have you done about it?.. You wanted parties of your "shaheeds" to rule.. here they are..

Anyways, laugh as much as you want, at the end, you are facing the same fate as all other countrymen.. Hope you understand!

democratic process takes time...

Forget about Pak Sir.

You better get "hurt" when your adopted country UK bows to the US. Let's take care of our stuff, and you take care of yours.

Peace.

My country is Pakistan mate.. always has.. always will be.. I hold the Green Passport with pride.. and am NEVER ashamed of it.. the UK flag represent where i am LIVING right now.. i have the right to apply for UK citizenship but didn't and wouldn't..

That is not the question now, is it?.. The question is, what can we do for the country.. We are a resource for the country, give us a good political situation there.. because, even if Pakistanis hold citizenship of other countries, they are still called Pakistanis or Pakis.. so no matter what they say or do.. they still stay Pakistani.. HTH

democratic process takes time...

who said it doesn't.. but the responses of some people on this forum has really made me worried about future of MY country.. They are young generation, the one we were depending upon.. It seems they are just worried about making their foreign masters happy.. I remember when i was young.. we youngsters were the ones who would take on anything which was against Pakistan's sovereignty..

I can't see ANY youngster taking any responsibility now.. have you seen some??

Saying it takes time is just an excuse, YOU know that democracy is going towards wrong side.. It needs to be corrected before it becomes lethal for the country.. I am not suggesting Martial Law, but you do have right to protest and show that you DO NOT support the current trend.. don't u?

who said it doesn't.. but the responses of some people on this forum has really made me worried about future of MY country.. They are young generation, the one we were depending upon.. It seems they are just worried about making their foreign masters happy.. I remember when i was young.. we youngsters were the ones who would take on anything which was against Pakistan's sovereignty..

I can't see ANY youngster taking any responsibility now.. have you seen some??

Saying it takes time is just an excuse, YOU know that democracy is going towards wrong side.. It needs to be corrected before it becomes lethal for the country.. I am not suggesting Martial Law, but you do have right to protest and show that you DO NOT support the current trend.. don't u?

Democracy is useless in the absence of literacy, i mean, you can read my signature.

I think in a Democracy, Minister of Defence (Chaudhry Ahmad Mukhtar) is the Defender of the nation.. Not the Army chief.. Isnt it? Its funny that most people on the forum probably dont even know his name..

Actually ultimately this is the job of the Government of Pakistan as a whole. But this distinction wasn't the point, it was more about how the army wants to pass over the blame to the civilian government without actually proving the civilians have given them any sort of order not to engage the Americans.

My country is Pakistan mate.. always has.. always will be.. I hold the Green Passport with pride.. and am NEVER ashamed of it.. the UK flag represent where i am LIVING right now.. ...

OK so you live in UK and throw stink bombs at Pakistan. How different it is than so many UK based Islamist-Pakistanis who come here to bomb their mother country and commit suicides?

Learn to respect Pakistan if you want to be a Pakistani. Putting just one picture of Kiyani with Kerry and ranting against Pak army is no sign of your pride in green passport. Instead it shows your hatred for Pakistan and exaggerated levels of self-loathing.

peace.

Back
Top Bottom