What's new

Bodh Gaya Blasts: Suspected IM Activist Held

SwAggeR

Reaction score
Country
India
Bodh Gaya Blasts: Suspected IM Activist Held

The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has arrested a suspected Indian Mujahideen (IM) activist in connection with Bodh Gaya serial blasts from a village in Bihar's Arwal district, police said today.

Acting on a tip off, the NIA team arrested the suspected IM activist Md Irfan from Auwgila village late last night, Superintendent of Police (SP) Shafi-Ul Haque said.

Immediately after his arrest, the NIA team took Irfan to Patna in a vehicle under tight security for questioning in connection with the Bodh Gaya serial blasts, the SP said.

Haque said that NIA had detained two more persons -- Raj Nandan and Ranjan -- for interrogation from different villages of the same district and released the duo after their complicity in the Bodh Gaya blasts could not be ascertained.

The Indian Mujahideen (IM) had carried out serial blasts at the Mahabodhi temple and adjoining areas in Bodh Gaya in which two persons were injured on July 7, 2013.

first they were blaming rohinyas now indian mujahideen :rofl:

Kid did you change your diapers ??

Do you know about NIA ??Idiot .

When ?? Any source ??
lolz.. you took it personally it seems... :p:
keep it civil and I wont accuse your parents of bad parenting skills.. :lol:

lolz.. you took it personally it seems... :p:
keep it civil and I wont accuse your parents of bad parenting skills.. :lol:

:lol: You should not have brought in parenting , it actually shows how your parents brought you up. :lol:

And did your parents tell you that rss controls NIA ?? :cheesy: or something personal against rss ??

:lol: You should not have brought in parenting , it actually shows how your parents brought you up. :lol:
And did your parents tell you that rss controls NIA. :cheesy: or something personal against rss ??
lolz.. I thought diapers and parenting are bit connected... my bad... :lol:
no my parents do not give all information that I know or my view on various topic, but did teach me how to have civil debate no matter how much you have different view from other side. Am sure your parents will agree, no?

Here we have caught the accused IM operatives and you are posting links about media speculations. :lol:

I meant was there something from Indian officials ??

lolz.. I thought diapers and parenting are bit connected... my bad... :lol:
no my parents do not give all information that I know or my view on various topic, but did teach me how to have civil debate no matter how much you have different view from other side. Am sure your parents will agree, no?

I guess your parents taught you behave like teen whole your life.

Views must have some basis not like your filmsy speculations. When NIA already have already zeroed in on convicts then I don't think any reasoning mind of adult will have any room left whatsoever for speculations.But you know all it depends upon how your parents taught you to form your own view. :lol:

Last edited:
Here we have caught the accused IM operatives and you are posting links about media speculations. :lol:

I meant was there something from Indian officials ??

I guess your parents taught you taught you behave like teen whole your life.

Views must have some basis not like your filmsy speculations. When NIA already have already zeroed in on convicts then I don't think any reasoning mind of adult will have any room whatsoever for speculations.
yet again you chose to get personal , instead of keeping it to topic. Try again and I might entertain you coz people like you get banned all the time. Do I really need to reply to you anymore :lol:

yet again you chose to get personal , instead of keeping it to topic. Try again and I might entertain you coz people like you get banned all the time. Do I really need to reply to you anymore :lol:

You didn't tell me about how you arrived at opinion that rss controls NIA ??

Didn' you got banned ever. :woot:

You didn't tell me about how you arrived at opinion that rss controls NIA ??
good thats much better way to ask.. :p:
I did not say NIA is controlled by RSS, but NIA randomly blames a few groups as they go (making sh*t up) completely ignoring possibility of hindu terror orgs.
They did it in malegaon and hyderabad cases, catching a guy who will confess is the easiest bit, catching the real perpetrators is tough.

Why I think IM did not do it, well IM rarely does low intensity blast. It is either done by incompetent group or those who dont want casualty. IM definitely wants lots of casulatly and bodh gaya blast does not show their signature.

RSS does have groups within family that has intention and motive to do it.

good thats much better way to ask.. :p:
I did not say NIA is controlled by RSS, but NIA randomly blames a few groups as they go (making sh*t up) completely ignoring possibility of hindu terror orgs.
They did it in malegaon and hyderabad cases, catching a guy who will confess is the easiest bit, catching the real perpetrators is tough.

Why I think IM did not do it, well IM rarely does low intensity blast. It is either done by incompetent group or those who dont want casualty. IM definitely wants lots of casulatly and bodh gaya blast does not show their signature.

RSS does have groups within family that has intention and motive to do it.

So according to you who cracked up Samjhauta blast case , if it was not NIA ?? Mind it real accused of those blasts had no links with rss.

Now comming to intensity of blasts , did you know how , many got killed in Patna blast ?? I am using Patna as It was the same Bihari module.

RSS does have groups that has intention and motive ?? Really ?? :rofl: Do you believe that Congress ruling since last 10 years will hesitate in banning rss ??

That's why I ask is something personal against rss ??

Back
Top Bottom