What's new

BNP wants to build good ties with BJP, sends Puja invite

I wish I could open a phensedyl factory.. cough .. cough..

Most of the phensidyl factories are right outside the Bangladesh border in Tripura and West Bengal and hence easy to supply inside Bangladesh with contraband. It is surprising that BSF does not shoot these f*ck*rs when they are crossing the border to go inside Bangladesh with their illegal loot. However 'Dyl' ('Dail' or bean soup in common parlance) use in Bangladesh is on the wane. The choice 'nasha' item nowadays is Yaba - which is imported from Thailand profusely and cheaply and mixed with all kinds of other contraband.

BNP gesture s only a lip service and it s beating about the bush. It does not want to disassociate from Jamaat. I have not seen any such sign. .

Even if it did disassociate - it wouldn't change the scenario BNP is in... I wouldn't write them off yet, but they're damn close. We need a new third force who is big on diplomacy and a little less insistent on corruption (at least perception wise). Those are what killed BNP's public mandate and political legitimacy. A political party like BNP does not exist in a vacuum, neither with no regional support (from India) nor global support (from US). Sending puja greetings won't make much difference now. And whining to the Indian Foreign minister about Hasina was loss of 'Izzat' in the extreme. Khaleda's realization about politics may have come a bit too little and too late.

Last edited:
Some how come to power then awami khutta der kobor dewa.

Mind telling us how BNP can come to power without an election or even in the next election? Noakhalia one track mind of that BKZ has spoiled that prospect. But, do you think any important country will ever support BNP to come to power when it is a friend of Talibanic Jamaat?

By the way, will you stop uttering Kutta and Geedar like words spoken usually by the Atraf Muslims?

The BNP succumbed a long time ago. Their only objective is to attain power even if that means sucking up to the Indians. Sad.
I think you delayed production of second edition of your book. Things would have been under control. you spend all the time on PDF copy pasting links and starting threads agains india. Had your read those links and published new verion of your book. hmm. too late. o_O

An Indian annexation is inevitable at this point. Sooner or later, India will bring Bangladesh into it's federation, it's only a matter of when.
yep thats what it is .
@mods please merge Bangladesh Defence forum with India Defence Forum.

yep thats what it is .
@mods please merge Bangladesh Defence forum with India Defence Forum.
There was a sticky on India turning Bangladesh into a desert. I think we should do that first..! :woot:

As a Bangladeshi born I feel like to detest but reality on ground force me to agree with you.

Invade your country? On what pretext?? We already are demarcating our border line. We are building fence to dissuade your pole vaulters. We are not interested in grand unification. Capisce.

Back
Top Bottom