What's new

BNP wants to build good ties with BJP, sends Puja invite

Hey Indian, keep on urinating in the bed while you sleep as BD economy keeps on surging ahead of India. Your night dreams will soon become a nightmare.

Shouldn't you be stitching my curtains together instead of wasting your time on the internet boy ? Slaves these days I tell ya, they just never know their place :D

Shouldn't you be stitching my curtains together instead of wasting your time on the internet boy ? Slaves these days I tell ya, they just never know their place :D
Seems I have hurt your ego. But, instead of challenging us India should build a few more toilets. 800 million poor Indians are without toilet.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think India wants to take over Bangladesh - jongibadis notwithstanding. Too much trouble on their hands
what they have is better than taking over i.e. ruling by proxy

Heartbreak for all the Jamatis on PDF. Dosti wo bhi BJP se :hang2:
the BAL people have tremendous hate for the Indian BJP

Jamaatis are convicted razakars.
We know who their loyalties lie with - they will sell Bangladesh to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

If BNP wants good relations with India, they must dissociate with the terrorism lovers.
interesting to see an Indian questioning a Bangladeshi's loyalty

i don't think the majority of Bangladeshis agree with your meaning of loyalty that it has to be towards India

only crooked Indians think a sovereign Bangladesh landmass is the same as selling it to another Muslim country

Last edited:
An Indian annexation is inevitable at this point. Sooner or later, India will bring Bangladesh into it's federation, it's only a matter of when.
As a Bangladeshi born I feel like to detest but reality on ground force me to agree with you.

As a Bangladeshi born I feel like to detest but reality on ground force me to agree with you.
We don't mind Bhutan or Nepal joining us. No way we would ever want to Bangladesh to join us.

Moududi doctrine was an united India. So, all the Jamaatis would like to support that doctrine.

BNP aspiring to be BAL-2 will only undermine its relative popularity among people and at the same time compromise its credibility to the International community.

The BNP succumbed a long time ago. Their only objective is to attain power even if that means sucking up to the Indians. Sad.

The BNP succumbed a long time ago. Their only objective is to attain power even if that means sucking up to the Indians. Sad.

Good that they UNDERSTOOD the Geo-Politico-RAWimo-Modiko Reality :tup:

But it is Still a long way to SUCK i mean to go to attain Power.

At this point if you offer Khaleda Zia to divide the country into two and she can have a part, she will.

An Indian annexation is inevitable at this point. Sooner or later, India will bring Bangladesh into it's federation, it's only a matter of when.
its cheaper to maintain influence without annexation.. unless huge amount of natural resource like oil discoverted in bd, I dont see how we would take such huge number of people.

its cheaper to maintain influence without annexation.. unless huge amount of natural resource like oil discoverted in bd, I dont see how we would take such huge number of people.

Yup I think in case of takeover India will become from Muslim minority country to Muslim 'not so' minority country,

Khaibar parbo magar hojom korbar parbo-na. Plus you're talking about uneducated people specializing in burning tires and rioting and danga-hungama. Who wants that?

Better to make it a captive market and faida uthaney-ka mamla. :azn:

Yup I think in case of takeover India will become from Muslim minority country to Muslim 'not so' minority country,

Khaibar parbo magar hojom korbar parbo-na. Plus you're talking about uneducated people specializing in burning tires and rioting and danga-hungama. Who wants that?

Better to make it a captive market and faida uthaney-ka mamla. :azn:
I wish I could open a phensedyl factory.. cough .. cough..

BNP gesture s only a lip service and it s beating about the bush. It does not want to disassociate from Jamaat. I have not seen any such sign. .

Back
Top Bottom