What's new

BNP trashes report on ISI-Khaleda funding

....this is bullshit, Economist or daily I don't know , which one is credible? And look at the time of this news stunt, doesn't sound authentic:disagree:

this shows IQ of a bangladeshi. Bangladeshi have almost no Idea of India. Can you give the link of a single incident where shiv sena even injurd a non-hindu
? You are just like that bangladesh who beleive shiv sena spreading false propaganda about number of bangladeshi illegal migrant in india. Shiv sena is basically a state party which is only opposition party in maharastra. They only hate pakistan and North-indian( mainly hindu). They only care for maharastra. They have nothing to do with BD or muslim. Pathetic people.

come on we all know what shiv sena really is :rolleyes:
i dont have 2 tell u
maybe u r also 1 of them :devil:

i dont have 2 tell u

Thats is not my answer. I am one of them or not is not your problem. Just prove your point.

oh save me from ur terrorism ****

jamat doesnt kill hindus like bakras in BD

when shiv senas do in india 2 to non hindus

n shiv sena is a legal party in india :cheesy:

....this is bullshit, Economist or daily I don't know , which one is credible? And look at the time of this news stunt, doesn't sound authentic:disagree:

Both are credible! Shame on us for repeatedly voting the old mommas to power for the last 20 years. Goes to show how awesome average IQ is among common people in BD!

Confession by the ex DG of ISI, infront of the Supreme Court of Pakistan is more credible than baseless claim in the Economist.

Confession by the ex DG of ISI, infront of the Supreme Court of Pakistan is more credible than baseless claim in the Economist.

1) ISI also said they do nothing in indian NE (among other things), so that is also true.

2) 50 million Pakistani rupee or 5 crore do jack even in local election, let alone nation election. In 1991 it was all but certain BNP would have won the election as people thrown out Gen. Ershad the dictator after 8 years in power. And Awami league was titled national traitor after gone bed or farcical election under the dictator. This so called allegation has no value in context, time or significance.

3) But effect of indian bagful of cash, its imposition through Awami League and subservient actions are felt by people of Bangladesh as we speak.

So indians can cry all they want; no one in Bangladesh except offcourse awami fanboys, are giving any attention to these out of touch propaganda scheme.

1) ISI also said they do nothing in indian NE (among other things), so that is also true.

2) 50 million Pakistani rupee or 5 crore do jack even in local election, let alone nation election. In 1991 it was all but certain BNP would have won the election as people thrown out Gen. Ershad the dictator after 8 years in power. And Awami league was titled national traitor after gone bed or farcical election under the dictator. This so called allegation has no value in context, time or significance.

3) But effect of indian bagful of cash, its imposition through Awami League and subservient actions are felt by people of Bangladesh as we speak.

So indians can cry all they want; no one in Bangladesh except offcourse awami fanboys, are giving any attention to these out of touch propaganda scheme.

It does affects Bangladeshi but not BNP mouth piece ;)

i dont have 2 tell u

dada, tumi ki jano shiv senar origins ki, first learn about shiv sena and where it comes from, then start maligning it!!! I am not a big present sena fan, but declaring it just as bunch of loons is being just ignorant. Your country could use a nationalist grass roots party like like sena which would put nation first

dada, tumi ki jano shiv senar origins ki, first learn about shiv sena and where it comes from, then start maligning it!!! I am not a big present sena fan, but declaring it just as bunch of loons is being just ignorant. Your country could use a nationalist grass roots party like like sena which would put nation first

1st of all i like ur signature quote

dekho dada ami youtube a onek video dekhechi shiv senar

onek article porechi

so ami shiv senar bepare kichhuta holeo jani

'ISI money charge fictitious, indecent'

'ISI money charge fictitious, indecent' | Politics | bdnews24.com

Fri, Mar 9th, 2012 1:35 am BdST

Dhaka, Mar 8 (bdnews24.com) — The BNP spokesperson has dubbed as 'fictitious story' prime minister Sheikh Hasina's allegation that party chairperson Khaleda Zia she took money from Pakistani intelligence agency ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence) before the 1991 national elections.

"The prime minister's statement is devoid of decency. We condemn the [prime minister's] statement. Our leader [Khaleda] does not take money from foreigners for using in politics," Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir told a discussion on Thursday.

On Wednesday, prime minister Sheikh Hasina urged the people to resist the 'anti-liberation forces' paid by ISI and trying to save war criminals.

Her statement came following a news item appearing in a national Bangla newspaper on Mar 4 that alleged the BNP chief had taken money from ISI before the 5th national elections.

Fakhrul slated Hasina for her statement made in parliament.

Referring to a report published in London-based The Economist magazine, Fakhrul said that "bags of Indian cash and advice" had helped the Awami League to secure victory in the ninth parliamentary elections held in October 2008.

"And now she [Hasina] is weaving a new fiction to cover up the allegation," he said.

He requested the prime minister not to make such "unreal, imaginary and absurd remarks".

Fakhrul also criticised 'provocative' statements of the ruling party leaders and said: "The government is now conducting [anti-BNP] campaign knowing that the [12 Mar] grand rally will turn into a mass upsurge."

The BNP spokesperson also accused the government of trying to impede the grand rally.

He alleged that apart from threatening and arresting the party supporters ahead of the grand rally, the government has forbidden bus owners to rent their vehicles on the rally day.

The discussion was organised at the Diploma Engineers' Institute auditorium to commemorate the imprisonment of the BNP senior vice-chairman Tarique Rahman.

The military-backed caretaker government arrested Tarique on Mar 7, 2007. He later secured bail and went to the United Kingdom for treatment and had been staying there since.

bdnews24.com/sm/zk/ssr/nir/2345h

these f***en politicians always giving our country a bad name.
My fellow Bangladeshi brothers i think we were better off with the Fakruddin styled rule. I want him back. Please contribute to this.

Back
Top Bottom