What's new

BNP trashes report on ISI-Khaleda funding

Since when Indians and Awami league became firm believer of ISI??? Let alone allegation by ISI officer. And to claim Indians and Awami league did not know anything about it, is just preposterous.

:lol: Why else would ISI officers confess that in Pakistani court otherwise? Unless you are suggesting that Pakistan is anti BNP and somehow trying to sabotage its legitimacy as a political party.

Its not about believing or not believing ISI. Think about it, what would ISI/PAkistan achieve by accusing BNP leader Khaleda of something as grave as this!

I heard that Hasina got 200 Crore rupees for the 1996 elections.

Wow, that should not be surprising. Given how how Awami stooges are selling nation interest to indians, it is only fitting with what Awami league stand for - making Bangladesh subsurvient state of india.

Wow, that should not be surprising. Given how how Awami stooges are selling nation interest to indians, it is only fitting with what Awami league stand for - making Bangladesh subsurvient state of india.

Awami is selling BD to Indian : An allegation by AL opponent.
Khalida is selling BD to ISI: Confessed by ISI, came into Arab newpaper and many other papers.

Khalida is selling BD to ISI: Confessed by ISI, came into Arab newpaper and many other papers.

1st of all pakistan has no interest in BD

why would they want 2 control it

but india do have many reasons 2 control BD ;)

Don't run a conspiracy theory here. No one will trust you. It is clear now that ISI is investing in BD. In one post I pointed out the integrity and authenticity of BD member in the forum. Till last year I encountered humble/honest/logical bengali (Real bengali) on this forum. Since last few month I can see many BD members foul-mouthing against India.

Most of the foul-mouthing based on stupid/illogical allegation. Take an example of Water issue. When It came to china-Brahmputra Issue, BD members ran away from PDF. That clearly show how ISI has penetrated in BD, and how ISI is running pro china and anti India propaganda on internet..

I have high respect fro bangladeshi (Provided he is true bangladeshi). I belong to bihar. My family have good connection with bengali brothers. if some one is illogical then he is not bengali..

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Don't bring India in ur discussion. We will not accept baseless allegation, One side your beloved khalida is getting funds from Paksitan, and other side you are abusing us. Whats the logic behind it?

And what about your allegation that Khaleda is getting funds from ISI. Hasina's india love is as clear as day and she is the one
getting funds from RAW. Everyday news is good enough to prove indian dalali by AL. BTW if you don't know Khaleda was in the
forefront in bringing back democracy in the country in 1990 while Hasina was in alliance with dictator ershad and took part in his showoff elections to give him legitimacy. Bangladeshis know which one is the real puppet and gets foreign backing. Even now she has scrapped off the
interim gov system so that she can do vote rigging. It doesn't take to be a rocket scientist to
know who is conspiring against the sate in order to stay in power to serve the interest of our next door dadas.

Don't run a conspiracy theory here. No one will trust you. It is clear now that ISI is investing in BD. In one post I pointed out the integrity and authenticity of BD member in the forum. Till last year I encountered humble/honest/logical bengali (Real bengali) on this forum. Since last few month I can see many BD members foul-mouthing against India.

Most of the foul-mouthing based on stupid/illogical allegation. Take an example of Water issue. When It came to china-Brahmputra Issue, BD members ran away from PDF. That clearly show how ISI has penetrated in BD, and how ISI is running pro china and anti India propaganda on internet..

I have high respect fro bangladeshi (Provided he is true bangladeshi). I belong to bihar. My family have good connection with bengali brothers. if some one is illogical then he is not bengali..

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Don't bring India in ur discussion. We will not accept baseless allegation, One side your beloved khalida is getting funds from Paksitan, and other side you are abusing us. Whats the logic behind it?

If you are referring to the following news of drying up water in arunachal pradesh it was debunked by BD members. Specially me and Zabaniya after a Indian member let us know to comment there.

See page 5 and 6 for more details:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...unachal-pradesh-town-china-responsible-5.html

Your government officials said that they did not see any drop in water level. It was just a publicity stunt by the Arunachal Pradesh government. Same also applied to didi Farakka theory. It was also junked by government officials.

For the later part... what do you think about us!!! We are all jobless, ill educated people just getting ISI money to sit in front of the net?? Just want to say you that here most of the people, I mean Bangladeshi those who come here are highly educated and doing job or business or student. Not job less troll like you. Keep all of your assumption with you. If we go by your logic if BNP/Jammats is spreading propaganda then Awamileague is doing??? Eating grass!!!

In Bangladesh 23 million people use internet mostly teenagers and young people n mostly are anti Indian. If you do not believe it just go n check in any Bangladeshi forum in the net or facebook. It has nothing to do with Awami league or BNP.

And what about your allegation that Khaleda is getting funds from ISI. Hasina's india love is as clear as day and she is the one
getting funds from RAW. Everyday news is good enough to prove indian dalali by AL. BTW if you don't know Khaleda was in the
forefront in bringing back democracy in the country in 1990 while Hasina was in alliance with dictator ershad and took part in his showoff elections to give him legitimacy. Bangladeshis know which one is the real puppet and gets foreign backing. Even now she has scrapped off the
interim gov system so that she can do vote rigging. It doesn't take to be a rocket scientist to
know who is conspiring against the sate in order to stay in power to serve the interest of our next door dadas.

read the posts in current thread, It was published in news paper and ISI agent accepted it..
Post#1:
Line1 : Dubai-based newspaper
4th para :Asghar Khan's petition finally comes up for hearing
5th para: "Air Marshal Asghar Khan against 140 million Pakistani rupees"
Post#3
Entire post

Please read it..

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

If you are referring to the following news of drying up water in arunachal pradesh it was debunked by BD members. Specially me and Zabaniya after a Indian member let us know to comment there.

See page 5 and 6 for more details:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...unachal-pradesh-town-china-responsible-5.html

Your government officials said that they did not see any drop in water level. It was just a publicity stunt by the Arunachal Pradesh government. Same also applied to didi Farakka theory. It was also junked by government officials.

For the later part... what do you think about us!!! We are all jobless, ill educated people just getting ISI money to sit in front of the net?? Just want to say you that here most of the people, I mean Bangladeshi those who come here are highly educated and doing job or business or student. Not job less troll like you. Keep all of your assumption with you. If we go by your logic if BNP/Jammats is spreading propaganda then Awamileague is doing??? Eating grass!!!

In Bangladesh 23 million people use internet mostly teenagers and young people n mostly are anti Indian. If you do not believe it just go n check in any Bangladeshi forum in the net or facebook. It has nothing to do with Awami league or BNP.

I was in that thread till page 4, after that I left, Any way i will analyze the posts in page 6 and 7 and will see who is right. I have seen this trend recently so I put forward my observation..

In Bangladesh 23 million people use internet mostly teenagers and young people n mostly are anti Indian. : Alarming trend, need introspection on both side of border.

Your government officials said that they did not see any drop in water level. : So mighty china was defended there by Bangladeshis... hmmm something is wrong somewhere..

read the posts in current thread, It was published in news paper and ISI agent accepted it..
Post#1:
Post#3
Entire post

Please read it..

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

I was in that thread till page 4, after that I left, Any way i will analyze the posts in page 6 and 7 and will see who is right. I have seen this trend recently so I put forward my observation..

5 and 6. Not 6 and 7.

Post#1:
Post#3
Entire post.

It is still an allegation and yet to be proved. And one wonders why such a allegation propped up at a time when Hasina's political
carrier is on the brink of extinction. It will take more than such propaganda to save AL, something extreme and unimaginable
like disposing every single bangladeshi in the Bay of bengal.

It is still an allegation and yet to be proved. And one wonders why such a allegation propped up at a time when Hasina's political
carrier is on the brink of extinction. It will take more than such propaganda to save AL, something extreme and unimaginable
like disposing every single bangladeshi in the Bay of bengal.

Its not an allegation. Its a confession in a Pakistani Court. Are you suggesting that Pakistan along with India are trying to sabotage political career of Khaleda? Get a grip.

1st of all pakistan has no interest in BD

why would they want 2 control it

but india do have many reasons 2 control BD ;)

May be to revenge for India's influence in Afghanistan and to annoy India and to put pressure on India from the East.

NOT much noticed by outsiders, long-troubled ties between two neighbours sharing a long border have taken a substantial lurch for the better. Ever since 2008, when the Awami League, helped by bags of Indian cash and advice, triumphed in general elections in Bangladesh, relations with India have blossomed. To Indian delight, Bangladesh has cracked down on extremists with ties to Pakistan or India’s home-grown terrorist group, the Indian Mujahideen, as well as on vociferous Islamist (and anti-Indian) politicians in the country. India feels that bit safer.
India and Bangladesh: Embraceable you | The Economist
:P

Back
Top Bottom