What's new

BNP to fight militancy

Guys,I thought you left school a long time ago,I could be wrong though.:cheesy:
What was the topic of this thread? By the way.got lost somewhere along the Zia and GHILU bit.:disagree::smokin:

Okay...clear. Only Zia fought for the need of time all others are traitor, kafir, raw agents. It's because scholar Syed Naved supports Zia, he cannot be aligned with other anti-Pakistan elements.

Scholar Syed Naved does not love Zia(or any Mukti-Joddha for that matter)....just let BNP kick JI out of the coalition tomorrow and Zia will turn from the great Muslim leader to the Kafir who tried to bring 'Democracy' to the country.

Is their any militants in BD apart from awami maggots? Could it be that the super power US doesn't know that presence of militant in BD is an awami propaganda? ...... oh wait uncle sam not knowing such a obvious fact can't be possible can it? Then why the hell and for how long will we have to put up with this awami created myth?:what:

@PlanetSoldier, @Loki, @animelive @the just, @kalu_miah

Btw exactly what militancy has afflicted Bangladesh so that it now needs to fight said affliction?

Hasina and AL for their political gain have shamelessly propagated for decades that BD is home to militants. They went so far as to label BD a failed state abroad when they were in opposition. Off course they also did this to make master India happy. And its not that US doesn't know that presence of militants is a concocted myth created and propagated by AL. Its just that such myths help them have more grip and say over things in BD. SO BNP also have to play the same game. AL's anti-state propaganda and myths forces them to do so.BTW its was the previous BNP lead gov that took care of militancy permanently in their previous term. They arrested and tried the top militant leaders (who rose to prominence during previous awami period 96-2000) in civilian courts. SO if U go by facts AL, an Indian proxy is the only militant backers in BD. Hell they themselves are a militant org.

Last edited by a moderator:
USA is using its allies (more like lackeys) to maintain its influence and relevance in South and East Asia. India will be used in South Asian nations Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and Bangladesh, to counter Chinese influence. Japan and Korea will be used in ASEAN to counter Chinese influence there. Japan and Korea are being used in India for commercial/industrial tech transfer, increasingly it will be extended to defense tech. USA cannot get too close to India, as it will loose its influence with Pakistan, its only gateway to Central Asia. And India cannot get too close to USA, because that will push Russia further to Chinese camp.

Shinzo Abe's election and his recent diplomatic activity conclusively put a coffin in my earlier ASEAN+ ideas. S. Korea will simply follow Japan's example of continuing and strengthening alliance with USA/NATO, Australia and India.

What is shaping up is a Sino-Muslim alliance. Russia and China are both close to Iran. Pakistan is close to China. Now the rest of the Muslim nations will follow the example of these two nations. The fighting in Syria between Russia-Iran and GCC-Turkey will have to be concluded as soon as possible to minimize damage within the same camp.

Considering the above background, USA will be perfectly happy to lease Bangladesh to India, militancy is just a convenient excuse. So Islamic oriented parties and groups need to be extra careful.

The job for our patriotic leadership should be to seek support from China and GCC states (they are not as US centric as people may think) with a promise to work with both of these groups to enhance their mutual influence in South Asia and ASEAN, if and when needed. Since Chinese technology is maturing, we need to move away from engagement with Japan and Korea as much as possible and enhance our relationship with China.

@Luffy 500, hope the above answers your question. Bangladesh is a small piece of the bigger world and slightly smaller regional picture, so it always helps to think in terms of evolving world geopolitical system and order.

Is their any militants in BD apart from awami maggots? Could it be that the super power US doesn't know that presence of militant in BD is an awami propaganda? ...... oh wait uncle sam not knowing such a obvious fact can't be possible can it? Then why the hell and for how long will we have to put up with this awami created myth?:what:

@PlanetSoldier, @Loki, @animelive @the just, @kalu_miah

No idea about the Americans. Those guys never tell anything :argh:

But what I can say is that even if one bomb goes off in Bangladesh, sparks and stars will be sent flying. Bangladeshis can panic easily. Media will go insane. Imagine the reaction of Prothom Aloo.

Remember the Bangla Bhai episode during the BNP administration? Given that how he ended, I'd suppose that the BNP did its job back then in the name of national security.

Under what context is Hasina saying that there'd be militancy? I don't know. Nor do I want to know due to lack of evidence.

Another thing, getting hold of high-end weapons and explosives like the ones used in parts of the Middle East, Afghanistan and parts of Africa is very difficult in Bangladesh. Money is also an issue. Those mercenaries must have sponsors to advance their careers.

Let's ask ourselves, how often do we ever hear of Bangladeshi mercenaries under the guise of religion? Hardly ever. Bangla Bhai was the only one, but many say that he serving along with Osama during their fight against the Soviets is nothing but a myth. I concur with that opinion.

Bangladeshis fighting in Afghanistan never even happened. If I'm wrong, anyone here can challenge me. That is, by providing evidence. Not dark fairy tales.

No idea about the Americans. Those guys never tell anything :argh:

But what I can say is that even if one bomb goes off in Bangladesh, sparks and stars will be sent flying. Bangladeshis can panic easily. Media will go insane. Imagine the reaction of Prothom Aloo.

Remember the Bangla Bhai episode during the BNP administration? Given that how he ended, I'd suppose that the BNP did its job back then in the name of national security.

Under what context is Hasina saying that there'd be militancy? I don't know. Nor do I want to know due to lack of evidence.

Another thing, getting hold of high-end weapons and explosives like the ones used in parts of the Middle East, Afghanistan and parts of Africa is very difficult in Bangladesh. Money is also an issue. Those mercenaries must have sponsors to advance their careers.

Let's ask ourselves, how often do we ever hear of Bangladeshi mercenaries under the guise of religion? Hardly ever. Bangla Bhai was the only one, but many say that he serving along with Osama during their fight against the Soviets is nothing but a myth. I concur with that opinion.

Bangladeshis fighting in Afghanistan never even happened. If I'm wrong, anyone here can challenge me. That is, by providing evidence. Not dark fairy tales.

Don't worry of this part...when BAL will be in opposition, our bondhustan will be open minded in sponsoring all these with money (our money supplied by BAL), explosives, weapons. On border they'll be very generous in extending their hands with their new JMB brothers..no problemo.

No idea?? tum kaisey bangali ho yaar apne mamlaat ka kuch atta patta hi nahee!!

Okay, now I have no further idea since I don't understand a thing you just said.

And stick to English! This ain't the member's club!!

Don't worry of this part...when BAL will be in opposition, our bondhustan will be open minded in sponsoring all these with money (our money supplied by BAL), explosives, weapons. On border they'll be very generous in extending their hands with their new JMB brothers..no problemo.

RAB will be training chapatis too. Turn on the tv and you will see these chapatis with guns and rab vest all the time. RAB should be disbanded and the seniors should be punished when there is a change in govt. They have become a joke

@Loki Well obviously the whole thing is a awami created myth. But my question is should stupid spineless BNP go along with indo-awami game or state clearly that there are no "islamic" militants in BD. This awami myth of "Islamic" militants should be buried once & for all.

On a side note, hope pee Alo type ***** are banned oneday and those who run it tried for all the myth, propaganda , corruption and destruction they helped foster in this country.

Back
Top Bottom