What's new

BNP-Jamaat unleash targeted violence on Hindus and Christians in Bangladesh

Why is Jamaat even coming up in the the discussion as if Jamaat was an alternative for AL??Jamaat has never ruled country and does not have any chance of doing so in future.

Jamat has influence on BNP and most probably they are in a coalition.

India is actively involved in Bangladesh's politics.....your High Comm in Dhaka,your Foreign minister have indirectly admitted it

Show me with credible link anyone admitting any role in all this violence and killing going on in BD.

,heck even your opposition directly went after Congress for being directly involved in the recent farce of an election

Dont make up stories. BD is not even coming up in newspaper leave alone BJP criticizing Congress.

You can favor who ever the hell you want but if your favored party runs around shitting in the country people will definitely criticize your role...

That's a mute topic that who is causing all this violence. Our version is BNP and jamatis.

and regarding terrorism....show me one substantial evidence of Bangladesh exporting terrorism to India.....Indian insurgents that took shelter in BD were YOUR creation....they were YOUR COUNTRYMEN.....they did what they did not because we told them to do it rather YOUR NEGLIGENCE AND FAILURE!

Pakistan says the same about Dawood and other. :lol:

Its about providing safe heaven. In past there has been reports stating ISI trying to set up its activities in BD to rub India, hasina has done well in curbing all those. Also she has denied any safe passage of any terrorist be it pakistani/BD or Indian and thats why we prefer her.

If BNP/Jamati comes into power, we are afraid, being pro extremism they are gonna allow nefarious activities against India in terms of promoting chinese interest by facilitating insurgency in north east and also jehadi groups.

Look how Nepal is constantly used to get into India even though Nepal is pro India. Its takes a lot of determination to curb terrorism and Hasina has shown that.

No other interest of India lies in bangladesh.

Show me with credible link anyone admitting any role in all this violence and killing going on in BD.

Dont make up stories. BD is not even coming up in newspaper leave alone BJP criticizing Congress.

That's a mute topic that who is causing all this violence. Our version is BNP and jamatis.

Its about providing safe heaven. In past there has been reports stating ISI trying to set up its activities in BD to rub India, hasina has done well in curbing all those. Also she has denied any safe passage of any terrorist be it pakistani/BD or Indian and thats why we prefer her.

If BNP/Jamati comes into power, we are afraid, being pro extremism they are gonna allow nefarious activities against India in terms of promoting chinese interest by facilitating insurgency in north east and also jehadi groups.

Look how Nepal is constantly used to get into India even though Nepal is pro India. Its takes a lot of determination to curb terrorism and Hasina has shown that.

AL will be more trouble in the future if BJP comes to power. which i think they are coming.

are you a BJP supporter ?

Its so sad that a party like BNP is now doing these things in co operation with Jamaati terrorists. I think Tarek Zia, Khaleda Zia's son has done maximum damage to reputation of BNP.He is regarded as icon of corruption in the region. Now allied with Jamaati terrorists to kill people.

AL will be more trouble in the future if BJP comes to power. which i think they are coming.

No difference for BJP whether AL is in power or BNP.

I am a BJP supporter out of compulsion not choice. We in democracy need to chose lesser worse among the worst.

BJP of India condemns Congress for sabotaging election in Bangladesh | Pakistan Defence
Dawood Ibrahim is a mafia godfather.....not in anyway comparable to ULFA and co.ULFA were formed by people with genuine grievances I'm quite sure I can find many Indian members here who will admit to the unfair treatment of Assma and NE!Bangladesh India border is as open today as it was yesterday.....Any one can come and go......ULFA never had any permanent base in Bangladesh.....they came and they went.....just like many crime syndicates still do.....the culprit of Rana plaza was caught at Benapole...trying to flee to India!Jamaat does not have much influence on BNP.....its a coalition for votes....nothing ideological.....thus BNPs inactivity frustated Jamaat during the hanging.....BNP is a s extremist as BAL is if not less!

Isn't BJP a rightist Hindu party? How can they have better relation with BNP-Jamaat? Esp. with Jamaat. AL is generally regarded as liberal to religious minorities. Don't you think BJP will be in favorable relation with AL? In whatever way Bangladesh is a very important factor for India. If any politically unpleasant thing happens in BD it also impacts India in some way.

No difference for BJP whether AL is in power or BNP.

I am a BJP supporter out of compulsion not choice. We in democracy need to chose lesser worse among the worst.
Then what about VHP and other extremist influence on BJP....since you asked about Jamaats influence on BNP...I think it is a legitimate question!

Isn't BJP a rightist Hindu party? How can they have better relation with BNP-Jamaat? Esp. with Jamaat. AL is generally regarded as liberal to religious minorities. Don't you think BJP will be in favorable relation with AL? In whatever way Bangladesh is a very important factor for India. If any politically unpleasant thing happens in BD it also impacts India in some way.

yes. thats the point Congress maybe helping AL coz of same ideologies but BJP doesnt give a $hit about BD

maybe they ll try to clean all muslims from WB by saying they are all bangladeshis. its not about BNP Jamat

what about AAP

I am willful supporter of AAP but this party dont have legs to run in national stage. May be in 2019.

This time we have to get rid of congress and BJP is the "only" option. They are lesser corrupt and more democratic.

নির্বাচন-পরবর্তী সহিংসতা : ভাঙচুর আর লুটপাটের পর জামায়াত-শিবিরের কর্মীরা পুড়িয়ে দিয়েছেন অনিতা বিশ্বাসের ঘর। নিজের বাড়ির ধ্বংসস্তূপের পাশে কান্নায় ভেঙে পড়েন তিনি। ছবিটি যশোরের অভয়নগর উপজেলার চাঁপাতলা গ্রামের মালোপাড়া থেকে তোলা—ছবি: এহসান-উদ-দৌলা, যশোর

553809_702201643146258_1592548150_n.jpg

Then what about VHP and other extremist influence on BJP....since you asked about Jamaats influence on BNP...I think it is a legitimate question!

VHP has no influence on BJP, its opposite actually. VHP is not a political party and it comes into relevance only after babri.
Today it has no significance anywhere in India.

Moreover they are just goons who do dirty works of politicians. Every party have them. Important fact is no one subscribe to them and they can't influence 0.5% of votes.

One interesting fact - Vinay Katiyar the leader of VHP is anti Modi. :)

VHP has no influence on BJP, its opposite actually. VHP is not a political party and it comes into relevance only after babri.
Today it has no significance anywhere in India.

Moreover they are just goons who do dirty works of politicians. Every party have them. Important fact is no one subscribe to them and they can't influence 0.5% of votes.

One interesting fact - Vinay Katiyar the leader of VHP is anti Modi. :)
But VHP has around 6 million members.....that's a huge votebank!

নির্বাচন-পরবর্তী সহিংসতা : ঢাকার দোহার এলাকায় সংঘর্ষে আহত এক শিশু। ছবিটি ঢাকা মিটফোর্ড হাসপাতাল থেকে তোলা—ছবি: প্রথম আলো

995575_702200399813049_734002796_n.jpg

নির্বাচন-পরবর্তী সহিংসতা : ঢাকার দোহার এলাকায় নির্বাচনকে কেন্দ্র করে সংঘর্ষে আহত এক নারীকে ঢাকা মিটফোর্ড হাসপাতালে ভর্তি করা হয়—ছবি: প্রথম আলো

1538840_702198686479887_1307000834_n.jpg

নির্বাচন-পরবর্তী সহিংসতা : ঢাকার দোহার এলাকায় নির্বাচনকে কেন্দ্র করে সংঘর্ষের ঘটনায় আহত আরেকজন। ছবিটি ঢাকা মিটফোর্ড হাসপাতাল থেকে তোলা—ছবি: প্রথম আলো

1511034_702199643146458_1068230505_n.jpg

Last edited:
BJP of India condemns Congress for sabotaging election in Bangladesh | Pakistan Defence
Dawood Ibrahim is a mafia godfather.....not in anyway comparable to ULFA and co.ULFA were formed by people with genuine grievances I'm quite sure I can find many Indian members here who will admit to the unfair treatment of Assma and NE!Bangladesh India border is as open today as it was yesterday.....Any one can come and go......ULFA never had any permanent base in Bangladesh.....they came and they went.....just like many crime syndicates still do.....the culprit of Rana plaza was caught at Benapole...trying to flee to India!Jamaat does not have much influence on BNP.....its a coalition for votes....nothing ideological.....thus BNPs inactivity frustated Jamaat during the hanging.....BNP is a s extremist as BAL is if not less!

So one leader who recently joined BJP name Subramanian swamy said something and it becomes BJP stand? You know Swamy says rahul gandhi is Raul and Sonia is not an indian citizen so she cant fight elections which she is doing for decades.

If BNP comes in power, jammat will be that much influential to support anti India activities through bangladesh. The amount of hatred they showcase is a clear testimony of their intentions. Who knows they call for jihaad for all supposed anti BD activities carried by India.

But VHP has around 6 million members.....that's a huge votebank!

They never cut down the membership. Once someone joins they becomes life long members. Just imagine how many must have joined them in early 90s. Its a 1964 organisation, more than half would be dead now.

Even I am a member of VHP. I paid Rs 20 membership fees just because some neighbour asked so in name of chanda to have some religious Mata ka jagran. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom