What's new

Holy Quran was placed under the feet of Lord Hanuman during a puja ceremony, sparked protest and riot in Cumilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need more background
but tbvh I don't think it was meant as a disrespect cause its not under his feet more on its lap

maybe ignorance on their part?
why do they have to bring Quran in one of their own ritual??? image if Muslims did the same thing with one of the hindu holy book.

no matter where it is from, his job is to make it about Israel and India to make Pakistanis look moronic. you should be happy with him. even get modi to award him veer chakra or some such thing (cash might be better though)

Not all Pakistanis are morons, just like not all indians are level headed. But I guess that's too much for your brain to process. Regardless, you've failed miserably so to understand the depth of the post, yet again. Keep up the track record, you're doing great!!

It's not the first time, something or the other comes up every year during Hindu festivals only. Just need a reason to smash some idols annually.
Imagine that you believe a population left in single digits would even try to enrage the most violent folks on the face of this earth?

What’s the purpose of Quran during a puja ceremony?

Why it can't be placed by someone who really want to fuel riots?.....not necessary a Hindu, or organisers have put it there.....
More so....the thread title says "Under the feet"......speaks about the mentality of the writer....exaggerating it to spread disharmony...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom