What's new

BNP-Jamaat unleash targeted violence on Hindus and Christians in Bangladesh

Kicked out of PDF!!! :lol:

As if to post here is my sole life motto and I have to please pakistani to save my life and compromise my ideology. Funny you, whats your age and what you do for living? So immature.

Tell me a thread where you clowns are not cursing others and discussing some fruitful social/political/sensible topic. At this very moment all you lot is doing opening gazillion threads cursing AL and India, nothing else for you losers.

Similarly show me a chinese poster indulging in anything other than trolling Indians.

I can quote few pakistani posters who discuss things, shows solidarity with sensible issues and engage in pragmatic discussion on defence subjects. They also give critical opinions on many indian issues but you lot is good for cursing and abusing only.

And you are crowd puller, calling you clown is more criminal than calling any pakistani. :lol:

So 71 was a lie and creation of BD was a mistake? I urge pakistan to take you back. :)

He is a certified clown. Just look at his avatar. :lol:

As I told before Jamaatis never accept the identity of Bangladesh. Their love for Pakistan is extreme. Even more than Pakistanis. I don't think Pakistanis here care about these Jamaatis much. They don't get support in BD, they don't get supports from anyone else expect some Taliban activists. So they show their frustration here by posting zillion threads against India, AL and religious minorities.

As I told before Jamaatis never accept the identity of Bangladesh. Their love for Pakistan is extreme. Even more than Pakistanis. I don't think Pakistanis here care about these Jamaatis much. They don't get support in BD, they don't get supports from anyone else expect some Taliban activists. So they show their frustration here by posting zillion threads against India, AL and religious minorities.

Coming from an indian terrorists, that is just epic.

I do support India on many issues....I support and encourage India on its space program when westerners bring poverty and slums for example.....but right now AL is a problem for Bangladesh and it is not big secret that India is supporting AL.....so it is natural that we will discuss the issue.....btw why does it matter to you if Bangladeshis here curse AL....why do you care at all??

Curse AL and kill them all least to my liking but to run your political propaganda dont use my country name.

Yes Congress support AL since they are easy to talk and are more balance then jamatis who look through religion glasses. Hasina co operates us in keeping us terror free atleast from BD side so that we can focus on western border.

Whats wrong in favoring? May be lobbying for AL, but more than that we are not involved. Its quite natural for countries to do lobbying, to have our own preferences is our prerogative. BD will not want a BJP government and will favor a congress government in India. Its as simple as that.

India is this RAW is that.... I mean are you belong to some kid nation? You are getting more and more closer to china in the same government, doesn't it tell you that your government run on its own?

The only interest we have in you is we want no terrorist coming inside India from BD. Is that too much to ask?
Rest BD is no threat to us.

Journalists protest attacks on minority community

DHAKA, Jan 7, 2014 (BSS) - Journalist Mancha against Communalism, a platform of progressive journalists, today strongly protested the heinous attacks on the minority community members in different districts by the radical communal forces following the 10th Jatiya Sangsad election held on January 5.

In a joint statement, several hundreds of journalist working in different print and electronic media condemned the attacks on the innocent people belonging to minority communities specially the Hindus during and after the parliamentary polls and demanded exemplary punishment of the perpetrators.

As part of their ongoing protest programme, the Mancha will form a human chain and hold a rally in front of the Jatiya Press Club at 10.30 am tomorrow in protest against the attacks.

The journalists also demanded the government to take necessary measurers for the safety and security of the members of the minority community across the country and stern action against the fundamentalist forces, responsible and involved in the heinous act.

Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha (BSS)

If you want to call me a clown you should quote me directly...do not go humping your master's feet!And speaking of my avatar trust me son nobody's gonna call you a movie star because of your avatar!

Coming from an indian terrorists, that is just epic.

Indian terrorist on PDF!!!!

You are humorous... never leave this forum with all your wisdom. :lol:

Now post another India bashing thread...go...shoo

India waged war against Bangladesh, killing thousands even hindus, what do you expect, praise india and indians who are cheer leading? Indian aggression and terrorism against Bangladesh and elsewhere need to be told.
If you can not deal with it, you have many options - don't come here to pollute, leave indian identity, or even kill yourself. Take a pick.

The day india wages war againt you idiots you will pi$$ in your pants than coming on PDF and posting $hit. :lol:

Kill myself??? Why when I can kill one of you right sitting here just by instructing RAW. Go and hide jamati, RAW is coming.

If you want to call me a clown you should quote me directly...do not go humping your master's feet!And speaking of my avatar trust me son nobody's gonna call you a movie star because of your avatar!

You are one of the saner minds brother, but this is too much of propaganda and rant going on now a days. I dont poke into BD sections much but just look at what these guys are posting as if BD is a colony and we Indians are surviving on the looted money from BD.

No I am not movie star. I just love Aishwarya hence I have this avatar. You can call me movie fan though. You have a picture of an animal resembling a clown in your avatar. Seems like clown lover. :p:

Curse AL and kill them all least to my liking but to run your political propaganda dont use my country name.

Yes Congress support AL since they are easy to talk and are more balance then jamatis who look through religion glasses. Hasina co operates us in keeping us terror free atleast from BD side so that we can focus on western border.

Whats wrong in favoring? May be lobbying for AL, but more than that we are not involved. Its quite natural for countries to do lobbying, to have our own preferences is our prerogative. BD will not want a BJP government and will favor a congress government in India. Its as simple as that.

India is this RAW is that.... I mean are you belong to some kid nation? You are getting more and more closer to china in the same government, doesn't it tell you that your government run on its own?

The only interest we have in you is we want no terrorist coming inside India from BD. Is that too much to ask?
Rest BD is no threat to us.
Why is Jamaat even coming up in the the discussion as if Jamaat was an alternative for AL??Jamaat has never ruled country and does not have any chance of doing so in future.India is actively involved in Bangladesh's politics.....your High Comm in Dhaka,your Foreign minister have indirectly admitted it,heck even your opposition directly went after Congress for being directly involved in the recent farce of an election.You can favor who ever the hell you want but if your favored party runs around shitting in the country people will definitely criticize your role...and regarding terrorism....show me one substantial evidence of Bangladesh exporting terrorism to India.....Indian insurgents that took shelter in BD were YOUR creation....they were YOUR COUNTRYMEN.....they did what they did not because we told them to do it rather YOUR NEGLIGENCE AND FAILURE!

Fresh attacks on Hindus in north
Panic prevails among victims of post-polls attacks also in other areas

Star Report
attack-on-hindus.jpg

With whatever they could take, this family like hundreds of other Hindu families had left their homes to flee BNP-Jamaat atrocities in Thakurgaon sadar upazila two days back. They were returning to their village yesterday on the administration's assurances of security. But fears and worries writ large on their faces tell of an ordeal yet to be over. Photo: Star

Fresh attacks were launched on houses and businesses of Hindus in several northern districts over the last two days, despite law enforcers' drives against post-polls and communal violence.

Jamaat-BNP men vandalised more than a hundred shops belonging to Hindus at Sonahar bazaar in Debiganj upazila of Panchagarh on Monday afternoon.
Six police constables, who had been on duty there, were also beaten by the activists and confined to a shop for four hours till joint forces rescued them around 9:00pm.

Of the injured cops, Swapan Kumar was admitted to Debiganj Upazila Health Complex.

The Hindus in several other villages of the upazila, including Moidanarhat, Santipur, Prodhanpara and Alamnagar, are also living in fear of attacks, locals say.
In Rajshahi, Jamaat activists hurled a bomb on the house of Asit Kumar Ghosh, a leader of Bangladesh Hindu Buddhist Christian Unity Council last night. However, none was hurt in the blast.

Earlier, the council had demanded police vigilance at all the nine upazilas of the district in the wake of violence against minorities.

In an another incident, the activists of BNP and Jamaat destroyed two houses and five shops of Hindus in Kuptola union of Gaibandha and injured five persons Monday night.

In Lalmonirhat, Harendra Nath Roy, 62, caretaker of a temple in Shafinagar, along with his family members was confined to a house for two hours from 9:00pm on Monday.
Contacted yesterday morning, Harendra Nath just kept crying, without saying a single word.

Over a hundred Hindu families in Shafinagar as well as Senpara village have been under threat of Jamaat-Shibir attacks since Sunday's national election.

rubbles.jpg

The rubble of a Hindu family's house attacked early Monday in Kornai village of Dinajpur. Photo: Star

Hardly any Hindu male stays home at night while many women and children have been sent to relatives' houses in neighbouring areas.

In Shafinagar, a group of Jamaat-Shibir activists had set fire to a temple and assaulted some Hindus on the eve of the polls.
In Thakurgaon and Dinajpur, security of women has become the biggest concern as families who fled away after Sunday night's mayhem have started to return home on safety assurance by the administration.

Nikhil Sarkar, 48, of Gopalpur village in Thakurgaon, said “We don't feel safe at all. They [BNP-Jamaat men] asked us to leave for India; otherwise, they would rape our women.”

Raj Kumar, a village doctor at Kornai in Dinajpur, said his wife and daughters have gone to a relative's house for safety. There are many others like them.
Meanwhile, the victims who came back to Malopara, a Hindu village of fishermen in Jessore, found that the BNP-Jamaat men not only vandalised or torched their houses and shops, but looted everything they had.

“It would have been better if they had killed us. They took away everything from 105 houses in our village. They either looted the valuables or damaged those. We have been left destitute,” said Ranjita, wife of Dulal Biswas who was the most solvent among fishermen in the village.

From their house, she said, the raiders looted Tk 38 thousand in cash, some gold ornaments which were for the marriage of his daughters and other valuables. All of their five fishing nets were burned down.

A case was filed accusing 39 Jamaat-Shibir men and 200 others for the Malopara atrocities, said Officer-in-Charge M Mahsin of Abhaynagar Police Station yesterday.
In connection with the communal attacks, police have arrested 17 people in Rangpur, two in Jessore and another five in Dinajpur.

Published: 12:01 am Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Fresh attacks on Hindus in north | Panic prevails among victims of post-polls attacks also in other areas

Last edited:
They are a bunch of raving inhuman savages! Does their religion teach them this?
"does their religion teach them this"? really? really dude?
do you really want to bring our religion into bangladeshi politics?
i don't want to do you ma and began so just quit while your a ahead.
sala yindoo.

Why Hindus always under assault?
Syed Badrul Ahsan

Bangladesh's Hindu community once again is under grievous assault.

In the aftermath of the recent general elections, hundreds of Hindus have fled their homes in such regions as Thakurgaon, Dinajpur, Rangpur, Bogra, Lalmonirhat, Rajshahi, Jessore and Chittagong.

Once again, there is an eerie reminder of the trauma the Bangalee nation, especially its Hindu segment, faced in the course of the War of Liberation when the occupation Pakistan army and its local collaborators went after the proponents of Bangalee nationalism.

A very large-scale exodus of Hindus took place at the time of the partition of India in August 1947, when for understandable reasons it became a question of the survival of the community in a country fashioned out of a so-called two-nation theory.

Three years later, in 1950, communal riots led to a newer group of Hindus leaving what was then East Pakistan and making their way to neighbouring West Bengal in India.
In 1964, through the instigation of the Ayub-Monem clique in Pakistan, more Hindus left East Pakistan. The crisis was contained only when a secular Bangalee political leadership, among whom was the future Bangabandhu, put up a determined resistance against communalism and succeeded in containing what might have become a conflagration.

In 1971, the Pakistan army went with a vengeance after Bangladesh's Hindus, an outrage that was to go on for nine long months. In the process, the soldiers not only killed such revered Hindu figures as Jyotirmoy Guhathakurta, Govinda Chandra Dev, Dhirendranath Dutta and others but also mowed down hundreds of Hindu students who resided at Jagannath Hall of Dhaka University.

Things ought to have been different in independent Bangladesh. And yet, in post-1975 circumstances, the country's Hindu community once again became a target of assault, in many instances through the subtle and not-so-subtle encouragement of the ruling classes. Over these past four decades, many more Hindus have left Bangladesh, with most trekking off to India. The more fortunate ones, in terms of academic excellence or economic strength, have made their homes in the developed world.
Today, the country's Hindu population, which in 1971 numbered as high as 25 per cent of the total population, has declined appallingly to below 10 per cent. Hindu homes have been vandalised for close to four decades; Hindu temples have been destroyed; Hindu-owned property has been looted systematically; Hindus have been looked upon as Indian agents.
Today, it is with a huge degree of shame that one must recount the havoc wreaked on Hindus following the electoral triumph of the BNP-Jamaat alliance in October 2001. Supporters of the alliance went on a rampage, beating and raping and killing Hindus in no fewer than 2,500 villages in the country. No action was taken against the marauders.
Our grievance is that even today, with the conclusion of the general election of January 5, Hindus all over the country cower in fear of elements which have been threatening them since before the voting. As our news reports over the past few days have made it clear, there were patent threats held out against the community in various regions of the country.
Why were these threats not taken seriously by the administration? Where were the measures that should have ensured their security as citizens of Bangladesh? In the aftermath of the elections, once they came under attack from the BNP-Jamaat-Shibir cadres, frantic appeals went out to the police for help.
No response came. Neither was there any move on the part of the Awami League or its alliance partners to go to the rescue of the endangered Hindus.
We bow our heads in deep shame at what has systematically been done to our fellow citizens only because they pursue a faith different from that of the majority religious denomination. Our sense of shame sinks deeper in the knowledge that hardly any individual of repute or any organisation professing its belief in secular democracy, has come forward to condemn this brutalisation of the Hindu community and to resist the menace of communalism in the country.
It is now for the state of Bangladesh to reassure its Hindus, Christians, Buddhists and its indigenous people that this country is a secular geographical entity, that it is home to all its people, that an attack on one community is an attack on every community, that those who from now on attempt to humiliate any community will be dealt with summarily and with an iron hand.
The state must not fail again. If it does, this country will stand guilty of indulging in ethnic cleansing.

Published: 12:00 am Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Last modified: 12:08 am Wednesday, January 08, 2014

News Analysis | Why Hindus always under assault?

Attackers of Hindus won't be spared

Says PM, discusses with Hamid formation of new govt

Staff Correspondent

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday said massive drives would be conducted to arrest all those involved in the recent attacks on the Hindus.
Warning the culprits of stern action, she said, “None will be spared. A drive has been underway in Jessore since Monday night, and some culprits have been arrested.”
The PM was speaking at a meeting with the leaders of the Awami League-led alliance at the Gono Bhaban last night.
Earlier, she had met President Abdul Hamid at the Bangabhaban, and apprised him of the current political situation and the government measures for checking post-polls violence.
Hasina also discussed with the president the formation of a new government, as her party won an absolute majority in the election, said sources in the ruling party.
Hasina, also president of the AL, said she had directed the authorities concerned to compensate and rehabilitate the affected minority families.
She urged BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia to “stop attacks on the minority community”, and said the government, otherwise, would take appropriate measures.
In an oblique reference to the international community's call for initiating dialogue to resolve the political crisis, Hasina said the option of holding talks was still open.
“If you [Khaleda] want to talk after severing relations with the Jamaat and war criminals, we could then see how to move forward. But they [the BNP] must cut ties with the Jamaat, and this is the reality.”
Hasina also called upon the BNP chief to shun hartal and agitation for the sake of O and A-level exams. Children had been the worst victims of hartals, as they could neither attend schools nor concentrate on studies.
The PM said nothing could be gained by enforcing hartal. The BNP and the Jamaat wanted to thwart the polls to destroy democracy by creating a constitutional crisis, but they failed.
She said people had given the AL a mandate through the January 5 polls, and her government's prime objectives were to serve people and build the nation in light of the spirit of the Liberation War.
The PM criticised the role of a section of civil society members, and said many newspapers published reports to make the polls controversial.
The media people have a responsible role to play in the society and they must not encourage terrorists and militants, she said.
Hasina reiterated her government's resolve to continue the war crimes trial and execute the verdicts in the trial.
The leaders of the AL-led 14-party combine congratulated Hasina on her re-election.
Earlier in the afternoon, Hasina told the president that her government was firm to protect people's life and property, and it was doing everything possible to ensure that.
"The prime minister apprised the president of the polls and post-election situation," President's Press Secretary Ihsanul Karim told reporters after the meeting between the president and the PM.
The president congratulated the people, the Election Commission and the candidates on the holding of “a peaceful election”, said Ihsanul.
Asked whether the two leaders discussed the formation of a new government, Ihsanul said the process of forming a new government starts after the election results are published through a gazette notification.
AL Organising Secretary Bahauddin Nasim told this correspondent last night that the Election Commission had already been working on the publication of election results.
Ruling party sources quoted Hasina as telling the 14-party alliance leaders that the new government would take oath in three to four days.
The AL secured an absolute majority in parliament by winning 232 seats in the January 5 polls that was boycotted by the main opposition BNP.
AL General Secretary Syed Ashraful Islam and PM's Adviser Shafique Ahmed were present at the one-and-a-half hour meeting that ended at 5:45pm.

Attackers of Hindus won't be spared | Says PM, discusses with Hamid formation of new govt

35_Ganajagaran+Mancha+Stick+Procession_090413.jpg

seems everything is going so smoothly and accordingly for BAL, ...first farce election ---then attack on Hindus to turn issues---then blame Jamat and its allies---then again use Shahabagies to raise support as they changed the verdict of court for AQ Mullah---then kill the Jamatis and BNP and make justification from shabagh support---then in the mean time media will be lying as usual day and night---then after killing all opponents.......... reign till 2041

so i just can not believe how BAL is so successful in its plans and plots, and how Bangladeshis are so clueless and naive. I found two most important reasons: one media propaganda, two Bangladeshis believe anything easily without making sense enough.
Skies BRO, please open the following links to find out on how similar game like war, video and lies are getting played by Dalals/Pagans as destruction of the peaceful population of our beloved motherland..

Lies and War - David Swanson on Reality Asserts Itself (1/3) - AOL On

Breaking The Silence: Truth And Lies In The War On Terror

Fresh attacks on Hindus in north
Panic prevails among victims of post-polls attacks also in other areas

Nikhil Sarkar, 48, of Gopalpur village in Thakurgaon, said “We don't feel safe at all. They [BNP-Jamaat men] asked us to leave for India; otherwise, they would rape our women.”

How much Nikhil Sarkar was paid to play victim and tell lies?

How much Nikhil Sarkar was paid to play victim and tell lies?

I think atleast 100 crore by RAW agents. What say?

Living in fear of attacks
Hindus in Dinajpur still reel from Sunday's horror

Kongkon Karmakar, Dinajpur
fear-of-attacks.jpg

A wrecked room at a Hindu family's house in Kornai village of Dinajpur. Jamaat-Shibir men attacked the village shortly after voting ended on Sunday. Photo: Star
As many as 1,450 Hindu families in Chehelgazi in the district have been living in fear of attacks by Jamaat-Shibir goons since the government started trying the war criminals.
Community leaders had earlier expressed their concerns to the local administration and ruling Awami League leaders. Even in the early hours of the 10th parliamentary election they informed the administration of a possible attack. But no-one allegedly paid any heed to their safety in time.
Soon after the election on Sunday, around 2,000 Jamaat-Shibir and BNP men attacked the Hindu majority localities about 12 kilometres off the district headquarters.
Local AL and community leaders have expressed their dismay at the failure of the authorities to realise how vulnerable the Hindus were during the polls.
“They have totally ignored the point of most vulnerability and taken no steps to safeguard these people from such attacks. As a result, many of these poor people have lost everything they had,” said Parimal Chakrabarty Tapan, secretary of Dinajpur unit Hindu, Buddhist and Christian Oikya Parishad.
“The attacks could have been prevented if a single military vehicle was stationed in the area,” he added.
Witnesses said first a few perpetrators armed with sticks, iron rods, machetes and Molotov cocktails had attacked the Hindu localities around 2:30pm. Ganesh Chandra Roy, 69, a poor farmer, described how he and his three brothers, who live in a cluster of houses at Schoolpara, resisted them.
“First we chased them away. But we saw a huge number of armed men approaching our village as soon as law enforcers posted at nearby polling stations left around 5:00pm,” Ganesh said in anguish.
“We immediately fled with our families and ran towards the house of an Awami League leader half a kilometre away,” Ganesh said the families returned home yesterday under police escort to recover anything, if survived the fire, from the ashes of their houses.
“It reminds me of the brutalities of 1971,” he added showing his modest house in ruins.
Around 2,000-strong Jamaat-Shibir and BNP men took nearly one and a half hours to rake through the Hindu localities, burning, smashing and looting 350 houses and 50 shops.
AL-backed Vice-Chairman Jasmine Ara Jyotsna, who lives in the vicinity, told The Daily Star as soon as she had learned about the attacks, she called the DC, the SP, the UNO and her party colleagues for help.
“Only the UNO answered my phone and told me that the entire law-enforcement agencies were busy ensuring security for the polls,” she added.
She further said when she could finally reach the deputy commissioner over phone, he immediately took initiative and asked the on-duty armed forces to intervene.
“The army reached the villages around 6:30pm when it was already too late for the innocent villagers, whose only fault was to cast votes,” said Jasmine.
Abdur Rahman, UNO of Dinajpur Sadar, said as soon as he had received the phone call, he informed the joint forces about the attacks. “I did what I had to do in this case,” he added.
Dinajpur Sadar police yesterday arrested five people in connection with the attacks. The arrestees include Abdus Samad, 66, Mobarak Hossain, 18, and Mirza Al Masud, 16.
The government has formed a three-member probe committee headed by Abu Raihan, additional district magistrate. Police have stepped up patrol in the area.

Published: 12:00 am Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Last modified: 3:33 am Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Living in fear of attacks | Hindus in Dinajpur still reel from Sunday's horror

So 71 was a lie and creation of BD was a mistake? I urge pakistan to take you back. :)
Kothay Agortola aar Kothay Chakir Tola? Apart from that it is easy to deviate from the argument by throwing non-relevant stuff.

Back
Top Bottom