What's new

BMD tested successfully

I talking about the predictable path ,when I mentioned 600 km,of ababeel before it starts evasive manuevers or deploys mirvs.
You may say once the boost phase is completed Ababeel can deploy Mirvs but based on the size of warheads. I assume they need to travel further before being deployed.

Check out this link

https://hudson.org/research/12294-giving-a-boost-to-missile-defense

The interceptor for BPI can be air launched from a blip or an AWACS or bomber. since India and Pakistan close to each other, BPI works!

Check the latest link I posted Above.
Pakistan is not North Korea, neither India is US + Japan. Your theories are not practical and feasible for the Indo-Pak environment. Stop grasping on anything you can google to give support to your ideas.

As sorry as I feel for saying this, but its not going to happen.

Pakistan is not North Korea, neither India is US + Japan. Your theories are not practical and feasible for the Indo-Pak environment. Stop grasping on anything you can google to give support to your ideas.

As sorry as I feel for saying this, but its not going to happen.

I can only say you are delusional and I pity your arrogance !

from your posts I can guess you may have some work experience and I do not care !

My birds say India is been researching BPI for almost a decade and they are ready with the system.

from your posts I can guess you may have some work experience and I do not care !

My birds say India is been researching BPI for almost a decade and they are ready with the system.
Do you think we give a F what few shinigamis from across the border have to say? Fortunately for the region those who matter know where they and their adversary stands.

Is that so? Let me guess, the person claiming that ABMs can chase ballistic missiles fired from upto 300km away in under 2 minutes...after detection, tracking, information relaying, firing solution computation...and equates Pakistan with NK and India with US...is totally not delusional. Bravo!

Aww, somebody's ego has been hurt. I guess being just a keyboard warrior doesn't gives much boost to the wet dreams.

May be you can train your 'birds' to intercept BMs. I hear pigeons are pretty talented on our side of the border. :enjoy:

Is that so? Let me guess, the person claiming that ABMs can chase ballistic missiles fired from upto 300km away in under 2 minutes...after detection, tracking, information relaying, firing solution computation...is totally not delusional. Bravo!

Aww, somebody's ego has been hurt. I guess being just a keyboard warrior doesn't gives much boost to the wet dreams.

May be you can train your 'birds' to intercept BMs. I hear pigeons are pretty talented on our side of the border. :enjoy:

Regarding the first part, all the interceptor has to do is meet the incoming missile in a shortest trajectory possible. These days the interceptors are more powerful and can achieve higher speeds just after launch. I also gave the link on how the BPI can be done using airborne ABM missile.

Regarding my Ego, it is very difficult to hurt it because it is non existent.

We have a garuda Bird from Puranas which is powerful flier and can intercept the missile 8-)

Regarding the first part, all the interceptor has to do is meet the incoming missile in a shortest trajectory possible. These days the interceptors are more powerful and can achieve higher speeds just after launch. I also gave the link on how the BPI can be done using airborne ABM missile.

We have a garuda Bird from Puranas which is powerful flier and can intercept the missile 8-)
DRDO should employ you, I'm sure their funds will be better utilized by implementing your research.

PDV of India cannot go above 100km altitude even if.
How will it hit Pakistani missiles during boost phase is beyond me

Hi @Srinivas
It is one thing to have an engineering project going on and quite another to make a product out of it.Lets be brutally honest here,DRDO no doubt has excelled in certain areas like missiles and radars but one needs to understand the complications faced while designing a boost phase interceptor. Firstly in order to have a successful interception in BP,the interceptor must have a closure rate higher than one because once the target has gone past the burn out point your interceptor simply wont be able to intercept it--which means your interceptor should have something like 4-5kmps velocity. And to this day only US-japan or perhaps Russia has demonstrated interceptors with that kind of speed.
In Indo-Pak scenario pakistani IRBMs are most likely to have burn out point at something like <100km altitude which translates into something like 2-3min of interception time..
As far as I know,both AAD and PDV are meant for terminal interception when the RV is in free parabolic flight.
And lastly it is a very wrong practice to either belittle or have no regard for someone's work experience- not a healthy trait my friend!

PDV's max interception altitude is 150kms!

Hi @Srinivas
It is one thing to have an engineering project going on and quite another to make a product out of it.Lets be brutally honest here,DRDO no doubt has excelled in certain areas like missiles and radars but one needs to understand the complications faced while designing a boost phase interceptor. Firstly in order to have a successful interception in BP,the interceptor must have a closure rate higher than one because once the target has gone past the burn out point your interceptor simply wont be able to intercept it--which means your interceptor should have something like 4-5kmps velocity. And to this day only US-japan or perhaps Russia has demonstrated interceptors with that kind of speed.
As far as I know,both AAD and PDV are meant for terminal interception when the RV is in free parabolic flight.
And lastly it is a very wrong practice to either belittle or have no regard for someone's work experience- not a healthy trait my friend!
You are accepting that there are interceptors which can chase the boost phase ballistic missiles.

Secondly I am only responding to his tantrums which is correct. He may have work experience but that do give him right to throw tantrums at others.

Ballistic missile techs are 50's technology and there are inumerous developments after that.

These guys fire a missile right next to India and talk about invincibility.

You are accepting that there are interceptors which can chase the boost phase ballistic missiles.

Secondly I am only responding to his tantrums which is correct. He may have work experience but that do give him right to throw tantrums at others.

Ballistic missile techs are 50's technology and there are inumerous developments after that.
Hi @Srinivas
Oh really I did not know that! Care to explain your reasoning. Do you even know what you're talking about? Come to grips with reality.
And no I did not see him throwing tantrum--you're the one using such language.
Btw,how many projects have you worked on or have had the chance to interact with those who have worked on such projects? You see,one must NEVER EVER loose grip of reality!

Is that so? Let me guess, the person claiming that ABMs can chase ballistic missiles fired from upto 300km away in under 2 minutes...after detection, tracking, information relaying, firing solution computation...and equates Pakistan with NK and India with US...is totally not delusional. Bravo!

Perhaps you could not understand the whole point of the thread that its Headon interception, not chase mode. LOL!!!

Hmm what about 150+ kms altitude!!! Will that suffice the exo-atmospheric interception???

Perhaps you could not understand the whole point of the thread that its Headon interception, not chase mode. LOL!!!

Hmm what about 150+ kms altitude!!! Will that suffice the exo-atmospheric interception???
At 150km if it is, then the warhead will have zero infrared signature and very very high velocity due to lack of atmosphere.
Trying to engage a shaheen series warhead st 150km barging down from at least 300km altitude makes no sense for above mentioned reasons

At 150km if it is, then the warhead will have zero infrared signature and very very high velocity
Wrong on both counts. The only way warhead can have "zero infrared signature" is if it somehow cool itself to absolute zero. [ I am waiting for your comment Statating "We have miniaturised our freezer technology as well" and the post a picture of abdele with an arrow showing the position of the freezer]

Secondly, at apogee the warhead would have no vertical speed component. After falling for 150Km under gravity, it will have about vertical component of speed as 1715 m/s. That is roughly Mach 5. That is under the engagement envelope of our interceptor. Plus it will not keep accelerating at the same rate once it hits atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom