What's new

BMD tested successfully

Actually 4K would be enough since at this point you wouldnt be able to pick it out among the background radiation of the universe.
Chalo usko frnds and family benefit diya... 4K tak hi cool karna hai.

Hi @Srinivas
Oh really I did not know that! Care to explain your reasoning. Do you even know what you're talking about? Come to grips with reality.
And no I did not see him throwing tantrum--you're the one using such language.
Btw,how many projects have you worked on or have had the chance to interact with those who have worked on such projects? You see,one must NEVER EVER loose grip of reality!

If you have concluded that my argument is not appropriate then calm down and mind your own Bussiness.

I do have the exact knowledge of things happening at the border and defence related issues.

Perhaps you could not understand the whole point of the thread that its Headon interception, not chase mode. LOL!!!

Hmm what about 150+ kms altitude!!! Will that suffice the exo-atmospheric interception???
The so called experts from across the border talk about possibilities of 1950's tech and forget about the possibility of enhancements and developments that happened in the last 60 year.

If you have concluded that my argument is not appropriate then calm down and mind your own Bussiness.

I do have the exact knowledge of things happening at the border and defence related issues.
@Srinivas
Oh my dear,really?Care to explain me your qualifications then?Projects you worked on?College you went to?I am anxiously waiting!
My main point is-- Theoretically we can perhaps intercept in Boost Phase,However in practical scenario we would need interceptor with much higher velocity than currently offered by PDV.I am not saying it is not possible,it will however take some time. All the seminars and everything else clearly points to the fact that both AAD and PDV are meant for terminal interception,now If you have proof for other wise then do share it here.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Most of the devastation of nuclear weapons are due to nuclear fallout, we should find a way to neutralize this nuclear fallout...

At 150km if it is, then the warhead will have zero infrared signature and very very high velocity due to lack of atmosphere.
Trying to engage a shaheen series warhead st 150km barging down from at least 300km altitude makes no sense for above mentioned reasons
If nothing makes sense then what are you doing here??? LOL!!! All mid course and terminal interception doesn't makes any sense. LOL!!!

There is no nuclear fallout when the missile is intercepted in space.
Not all missiles will be intercepted... If a nuke even explodes over India still the fallout will kill millions... nuclear scientists should find a way to neutralize this fallout... If we create this fallout neutralizer then we can go to war with Pakistan next day...

Not all missiles will be intercepted... If a nuke even explodes over India still the fallout will kill millions... nuclear scientists should find a way to neutralize this fallout... If we create this fallout neutralizer then we can go to war with Pakistan next day...

guys ...can you hurry up... we are getting bit bored over here....

as for discussion above about boost stage intercept....
yes its a concept...
there is nothing even on drawing board, let alone testing around the world for this...
but you guys are more than welcome to try...

App log atom bomb bana karke kismat pe phool gaye,
par 65 71 aur 99 ke jangonko shayadh Bhool gaye... :disagree:

beta aap bhi bohat kuch bhol chukay ho.... thora aur peechay jao ... history 65 say shroo nahin hoti

The idea is to intercept ALL missiles or take them out safely before launch. Otherwise what is the point.

You are a bit late to the party.
He he he!!! Go through the thread then say who is late to the party and who is trying to become party pooper!!! To the Indian posters, kindly avoid some frustrated souls lurking in the thread.

guys ...can you hurry up... we are getting bit bored over here....

as for discussion above about boost stage intercept....
yes its a concept...
there is nothing even on drawing board, let alone testing around the world for this...
but you guys are more than welcome to try...
Wait for approx 4.5 years.

The idea is to intercept ALL missiles or take them out safely before launch. Otherwise what is the point.
It's not easy as it seems. Kindly read more on internet otherwise random posts create difficulty in understanding.

He he he!!! Go through the thread then say who is late to the party and who is trying to become party pooper!!! To the Indian posters, kindly avoid some frustrated souls lurking in the thread.

Wait for approx 4.5 years.

It's not easy as it seems. Kindly read more on internet otherwise random posts create difficulty in understanding.

Lol. Really?

Thanks but no thanks for any unsolicited advice.

Back
Top Bottom