What's new

Bloody day in Syria

:rofl::rofl: Please stop . . . Did you know the number of officers of Palestinian origin in the Jordanian army and security services ? . . Do you know the number of prime ministers and ministers of Palestinian origin ? did you know that our beloved queen is palestanian origion ? do you know what it means "constitutional monarchy" that some jordanians are calling for ? . . I think that although we are neighbors . . But you did not yet know much about Jordan
I guess me saying that Bedouins did not like the "Palestinian" Queen somehow eluded you.
We are neighbors but by no means are our two nations best of friends. I do know there is quite a bit of hatred between the Bedouins and Palestinians for example King Abdullah 1 was assassinated by a Palestinian. There is Black September where between 3,400-20,000 Palestinians were killed and so on.
The period following the 1967 war saw an upsurge in the activity and numbers of Arab Palestinian paramilitary elements (fedayeen) within the state of Jordan. These distinct, armed militias were becoming a "state within a state", threatening Jordan's rule of law. King Hussein's armed forces targeted the fedayeen, and open fighting erupted in June 1970. The battle in which Palestinian fighters from various Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) groups were expelled from Jordan is commonly known as Black September.

I`m not saying there is a civil war brewing or anything, just the fact that Hashemite Kingdom felt threatened by the Palestinians more than once.

The situation in Jordan is quite different, the regime in Syria depends on the Alawite minority while the Sunni majority oppressed

Is this supposed to be a joke ?

While you decry the Shia majority opposing the Sunny minority absolute monarchy in Bahrain as Iranian intervention you are supporting the same phenomenon of Sunni majority opposing the Alawi minority in Syria.

While the usage of live ammunition in Syria is condemned the rolling of tanks and APC across the Fahd causeway is celebrated.

Hypocrisy much ?

Is this supposed to be a joke ?

While you decry the Shia majority opposing the Sunny minority absolute monarchy in Bahrain as Iranian intervention you are supporting the same phenomenon of Sunni majority opposing the Alawi minority in Syria.

While the usage of live ammunition in Syria is condemned the rolling of tanks and APC across the Fahd causeway is celebrated.

Hypocrisy much ?

Very good point . . :yahoo: I Salute you . . . But you did not notice the differences:

1. Syria is Republic while Bahrain is Monarchy

2. In Syria you Can not talk about foreign "non-Arab" interventions, In Bahrain Foreign "non-Arab" interference is clear

3.If you blame GCC Forces for its direct clear intervention in Bahrain, You must not forget the Iranian indirect secret intervention in Syria

4. the Bahrain's Shiites if they have National and local targets and are not linked to a foreign country, They would have found all the support from the rest of the Arab peoples as in Egypt and Tunisia, but Unfortunately, they act only with the support of Iran and its interference

I'm a neutral observer here. Neither do I have any idealogical,cultural or ethnic connection with Iran,Bahrain,Saudi or Syria nor is any of the above country openly hostile to India.

Very good point . . :yahoo: I Salute you . . . But you did not notice the differences:

1. Syria is Republic while Bahrain is Monarchy

So ? Just because Bahrainis live in a Monarchy does that make them lesser citizens/humans ? What of tomorrow Assad declares himself the Sultan of Syria ? Will you support the Syrian Gov then ?

2. In Syria you Can not talk about foreign "non-Arab" interventions, In Bahrain Foreign "non-Arab" interference is clear

How is it clear ? PLease explain. Interventions by Iran are only alleged and nothing concrete has been shown till now as proof.

3.If you blame GCC Forces for its direct clear intervention in Bahrain, You must not forget the Iranian indirect secret intervention in Syria

C'mon --- Direct or indirect. Does it matter to the man getting killed in the street ? Will he happy just because he was 'directly' killed by the Saudis or will he be less happy that he 'indirectly' got shot by Iran ?

4. the Bahrain's Shiites if they have National and local targets and are not linked to a foreign country, They would have found all the support from the rest of the Arab peoples as in Egypt and Tunisia, but Unfortunately, they act only with the support of Iran and its interference

That is the Arab state's allegations in order to save their monarchy.

I'm a neutral observer here. Neither do I have any idealogical,cultural or ethnic connection with Iran,Bahrain,Saudi or Syria nor is any of the above country openly hostile to India.

So ? Just because Bahrainis live in a Monarchy does that make them lesser citizens/humans ? What of tomorrow Assad declares himself the Sultan of Syria ? Will you support the Syrian Gov then ?

How is it clear ? PLease explain. Interventions by Iran are only alleged and nothing concrete has been shown till now as proof.

C'mon --- Direct or indirect. Does it matter to the man getting killed in the street ? Will he happy just because he was 'directly' killed by the Saudis or will he be less happy that he 'indirectly' got shot by Iran ?

That is the Arab state's allegations in order to save their monarchy.

Please study Arab VS Iran, last 2 months.

Any thing happens in Bahrain, and Iran squeaks.

Many Bahrainies are actually from Persian blood.

Not the same in Syria.

Proof enough ?

To me , it looks like
It is all an identity crises.

There is a mosque in Syria, that is very very important.

Shias will not like to loose control of that mosque, and that area.

The situation in Jordan is quite different, the regime in Syria depends on the Alawite minority while the Sunni majority oppressed

in jordan:

First: There are no ethnic minorities in Jordan, (99%) Arabs

Second: There is no sectarian minorities in Jordan, (97%) are Sunni Muslims and the rest Christians

Third: The head of the regime in Jordan address corruption since long before even opposition parties have the same

Fourth: There is full consensus on all levels that the fight against the corrupt is powerful and actors

Fifth: All the people of Jordan agreed the current system

hahahhahahha
then why are you against the Bahraini revolution?

lmao this is amazing
Nishan you are such a loser

To me , it looks like
It is all an identity crises.

There is a mosque in Syria, that is very very important.

Shias will not like to loose control of that mosque, and that area.

the eviiiil shias at it again ha Saudi?
lmao

Please study Arab VS Iran, last 2 months.

Any thing happens in Bahrain, and Iran squeaks.

Not the same in Syria.

Proof enough ?

don't be a fool
These so called "persians" voted in an open refrendum to have their own nation and be free of Iran. This was 4 decades ago.

Did they teach you this in arabistani schools or did they leave that part out?

don't be a fool
These so called "persians" voted in an open refrendum to have their own nation and be free of Iran. This was 4 decades ago.

Did they teach you this in arabistani schools or did they leave that part out?

I said

Any thing happens in Bahrain, and Iran squeaks

Am i right ? or am I wrong ?

Let's be clear on this: our support is always with the people demanding democracy against the dictators. It doesn't matter which side is Arab, Persian, Shia, Sunni, whatever.

This means our support is with the Syrian people, just as it was with the Bahraini people.

'Let Israel come and take Syria'

As Syrian security forces step up crackdown against demonstrators, desperate citizens plead for international intervention. 'Let the Jews come – anything is better than Bashar Assad,' says Daraa resident

News agencies Published: 04.26.11, 08:19 / Israel News

The Syrian government continues to crack-down on pro-reform protesters, with Monday's death toll reaching between 11 and 25 people during a demonstration in Daraa, according to varying reports.

Thousands of soldiers backed by tanks poured Monday into the city where the five-week-old uprising began, opening fire indiscriminately on civilians before dawn and killing at least 11 people, witnesses said.

The offensive was planned in detail with electricity, water and mobile phone services cut off and knife-wielding security agents conducting house-to-house sweeps.

Witnesses said busloads of troops poured in before dawn and snipers took up positions on the roofs of houses and high buildings while other security agents searched houses for suspected protesters.

"We need international intervention. We need countries to help us," a witness in Daraa told the Associated Press on the phone, adding that he saw five corpses after security forces opened fire on a car.

Let's be clear on this: our support is always with the people demanding democracy against the dictators. It doesn't matter which side is Arab, Persian, Shia, Sunni, whatever.

This means our support is with the Syrian people, just as it was with the Bahraini people.

you mean "your" support. Not your country right? Otherwise it would be inaccurate since Pakistan already helps Bahrain govt and not its people.

Back
Top Bottom