What's new

#BloodlessEid trends on Twitter in India

The Time is coming near and near when India split into more pieces if things like these continue to Happen...

They ban Meat some days ago now this
You will be surprised to see that Muslims in India will join their Hindu brothers and understand that there is no point in sacrificing animals for a religious act. Hindus have abandoned bali practice long time ago. Hindus have abandoned evil tradition of sati too. Muslims in India will follow the same as they are from the same land and we all have sense of love towards another living beings. Sooner or later they will realize and you will see the change happening.

Today #BloodlessEid is trending on Twitter in India. The "Sanghis" are trending it and challenging the #AdarshLiberals to use it like they trend #CrackerlessDiwali or #WaterlessHoli

But as expected there is total silence on the "Secular" front
I am in favor of this weather its hindu festival or muslims. No animal should be sacrifice to please any form of GOD..

So you want them to follow a version of their religion that suits your taste?
Is it written in your text book somewhere to give sacrifice on Eid?

Where is the need to kill animals publicly, esp. in front of young children ? streets flow with blood. Personally I know of many Muslims who want this practice to stop. Time to move on, it's 21st century.

You will be surprised to see that Muslims in India will join their Hindu brothers and understand that there is no point in sacrificing animals for a religious act. Hindus have abandoned bali practice long time ago. Hindus have abandoned evil tradition of sati too. Muslims in India will follow the same as they are from the same land and we all have sense of love towards another living beings. Sooner or later they will realize and you will see the change happening.

Ok if you are so sure about that then why they didn't stop eating meat on Regular days? why in India they are keep sacrificing Cows and Goats? Why in India even Hindus are eating meat Mutton Biryani and all that?

You are Talking BS here kid Love for Animals My ***

Why do you think Muslims sacrifice animals on this eid?
I am asking you...I dont like animals killed for fun or something...please tell me, is it written in quran to do sacrifice on Eid?

Ok if you are so sure about that then why they didn't stop eating meat on Regular days? why in India they are keep sacrificing Cows and Goats? Why in India even Hindus are eating meat Mutton Biryani and all that?

You are Talking BS here kid Love for Animals My ***
uncle, i am against any kind of non-vegetarian food which involved butchering animals. So, its not about hindu or muslims...

uncle, i am against any kind of non-vegetarian food which involved butchering animals. So, its not about hindu or muslims...

LOL please go to a Hotel or restaurant and tell them to stop eating meat and eat veges after that come to Me

Na we dont have problem with Muslims. Just problem with mass slaughter of innocent animals
first it was cow only now you guys are using word animals.
nice going.
keep it up.
for information what is next thing in list you guys dont want see or offend you?
masjid or azaan i think one of them will next.

The point is that when animals are killed for food, they should be killed as painlessly, quickly and humanely as possible by professionals in abattoirs and not on the street by amateurs in front of women and children with a blunt knife and then leave the blood on the pavement to dry till the next time it rains. This is not a religious issue, many Muslims would agree with me.

LOL please go to a Hotel or restaurant and tell them to stop eating meat and eat veges after that come to Me
I am protesting whereever I can ....And i dont see everything from religion perspective, but your another country man @Shot-Caller here has not replied to my question..

Is it written in Quran to sacrifice an animal on Eid?

I am asking you...I dont like animals killed for fun or something...please tell me, is it written in quran to do sacrifice on Eid?
For fun? lol. Its mentioned in Quran. Hazrat Ibrahim was asked to sacrifice his son and when he was about to do it an animal appeared in his son's place. You should read about it if you're interested to know.

The point is that when animals are killed for food, they should be killed as painlessly, quickly and humanely as possible by professionals in abattoirs and not on the street by amateurs in front of women and children with a blunt knife and then leave the blood on the pavement to dry till the next time it rains. This is not a religious issue, many Muslims would agree with me.
There are proper ways to do it and then obviously the place should be cleaned up.

first it was cow only now you guys are using word animals.
nice going.
keep it up.
for information what is next thing in list you guys dont want see or offend you?
masjid or azaan i think one of them will next.

Slaughtering is offending them but not this

1441458_525237274239436_1215276715_n.jpg

I am protesting whereever I can ....And i dont see everything from religion perspective, but your another country man @Shot-Caller here has not replied to my question..

Is it written in Quran to sacrifice an animal on Eid?

Hadith and Quranic Verses about Distribution of Meat and about Sacrifice of Animal.... One of the Best Quotes
It is not their meat nor their blood that reaches Allah: it is your piety that reaches Him:He has thus made them subject to you that ye may glorify Allah for His guidance to you: and proclaim the Good News to all who do right.

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 37 Surah Saafaat verses 100-110:

100(Ibraheem (a.s.) prayed): "O my Lord! grant me a righteous (son)!"

101So We gave him the good news of a boy ready to suffer and forbear.

102Then when (the son, Ismail (a.s.)) reached (the age of) (serious) work with him he said: "O my son! I see in vision that I offer thee in sacrifice: now see what is thy view!"(Ismail (a.s.)) said: "O my father!Do as thou art commanded: thou will find me, if Allah so wills, one practicing Patience and Constancy!"

103So when they had both submitted their wills (to Allah) and He had laid Him prostrate on his forehead (for sacrifice)

104We called out to him "O Ibraheem!

105"Thou hast already fulfilled the vision!" thus indeed do We reward those who do right.

106For this was obviously a trial

107And We ransomed him with a momentous sacrifice (or a ram):

108And We left (this blessing) for him among generations (to come) in later times:

109"Peace and salutation to Ibraheem!"

110Thus indeed do We reward those who do right.

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 22 Surah Hajj verses 36-37:

36The sacrificial camels we have made for you as among the Symbols from Allah: in them is (much) good for you:then pronounce the name of Allah over them as they line up (for sacrifice):when they are down on their sides (after slaughter),eat ye thereof,and feed such as (beg not,but) live in contentment,and such as beg with due humility: thus have we made animals subject to you that ye may be grateful.

37It is not their meat nor their blood that reaches Allah: it is your piety that reaches Him:He has thus made them subject to you that ye may glorify Allah for His guidance to you: and proclaim the Good News to all who do right.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 7.476Narrated by Salama bin Al Aqua

The Prophet (saws) said: (Of the Sacrifice) eat of it,and feed of it to others,and store of it.

Fiqh-us-Sunnah Fiqh 5.115

A person offering a sacrifice may consume, without any restrictions, any amount of meat he may desire. He may likewise give away,or offer in charity any amount he may wish. Some scholars say that one may eat half,and give away the other half in charity,while others say that the meat be divided into three parts. Of these one may keep a part, distribute a part, and give in charity the third part.

If one wishes,one may eat all or part of it,or distribute all or part of it,or give to the poor all or part of it.There is absolutely no restriction on how much one should consume of the sacrificial meat, but it would be best to eat some oneself, distribute some,and give some to the poor and needy.

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 22 Surah Hajj verse 37:

37It is not their (the sacrificial animals) meat nor their blood that reaches Allah: it is your piety that reaches Him: He has thus made them subject to you that ye may glorify Allah for His guidance to you: and proclaim the good news to all who do right.

Some More Commonly Asked Questions

How should the flesh of the sacrificed animals be used?
The aim of slaughtering a sacrifice is to make blood flow for the sake of Allah. After it is flown, the sacrifice is valid but one of the wisdoms of sacrificing is to enable the poor to eat meat. It is necessary to realize it and to give away as much of the meat as possible. There is no definite criterion for it. A person should act in accordance with his conscience.

Can the animal to be sacrificed be donated as a whole?
The animal to be sacrificed can be donated. It is permissible to slaughter the animal and then give it to one person, some people or to a charity organization. A person can give the money to someone and ask that person to slaughter the animal for him as a proxy. However, only donating the money of the animal to be sacrificed instead of slaughtering it cannot replace slaughtering a sacrifice.

Is it permissible to have an animal slaughtered by charity organizations by proxy?
A person can certainly donate his sacrifice to institutions that he trusts and believes that carry out that duty properly and he can appoint them as proxy. However, it is necessary to know that sacrifice is a kind of worship. Therefore, one should be careful and make sure that the flesh of the sacrifice is used properly and without committing any sins.

Is it permissible to appoint charity organizations as proxy to havea sacrifice of vow, aqiqah or thanks to be slaughtered?
Yes, a person can donate his sacrifice to charity organizations that he is sure to fulfill that duty properly; he can appoint them as proxy.

Is it permissible to sell the flesh and hide of the sacrificed animal?
It is not permissible to sellthe flesh and hide of the sacrificed animal by its owner and to pay the butcher through them. As a matter of fact, Hazrat Prophet said, "The sacrifice of the person who sells its hide is not valid." If the flesh or hide of the sacrificed animal is sold or if they are given to the butcher as the fee of slaughtering the animal, then their equivalent has to be given to the poor as sadaqah. However, the flesh and hide of the sacrificed animal can be given to the butcher so long as it has not been laid as a condition beforehand.

A person can have his sacrifice slaughtered by proxy through a foundation or institution set up by Muslims and have the flesh distributed to the poor Muslims; if the flesh cannot be distributed to the poor Muslims partially or wholly, it is permissible to sell the flesh and then distribute the money to the poor.

What should a person who did not slaughter a sacrifice due to disregard?
A person who fails to slaughter a sacrifice due to disregard, etc although he is obliged to needs to give the equivalent of the money to the poor, repent and ask Allah for forgiveness.

Is it necessary for a man to slaughter a sacrifice for his wife?
In the religion of Islam, the property of the individual is valid; therefore, whoever is rich, whether the husband or the wife, has to slaughter a sacrifice. If the rich person wants, he can slaughter a sacrifice for his wife and children, too.

Distribution of the Meat

If an animal is sacrificed by more than one person, like cow or camel, its meat should be distributed equally among its owners by weighing the meat strictly and not at random or by mere guess. Even if all the partners agree on its distribution without weighing, it is still not permissible according to shari'ah.

However, if the actual weighing is not practicable due to some reason, and all the partners agree to distribute the meat without weighing, distribution by guess can be done with the condition that each share necessarily contains either a leg of the animal or some quantity of its liver.

Although the person offering a Qurbani can keep all its meat for his own use, yet, it is preferable to distribute one-third among the poor, another one-third among his relatives and then, keep the rest for his personal consumption.

All parts of the sacrificed animal can be used for personal benefit, but none can be sold, nor can be given to the butcher as a part of his wages. If somebody has sold the meat of the Qurbani or its skin, he must give the accrued price as sadaqah to a poor man who can receive Zakah.

Source: Eid ul Adha Mubarak post your Qurbani (Animal) Pics 2015 | Page 16

Back
Top Bottom