The Maverick

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

Interesting comparsion

Mark 1 tejas arrives at 83 planes post 2024 -2029

Thunder arrives at 50 planes 2021-2025

The source. I’ll rather believe i got no hands before I believe a Indian defence channel, full of propaganda and rubbish. You can just check the comment section I bet it’s full of “Indians” crying about jf-17 and making fun of it, they make Pakistan defence channels look like the most reliable source, and that alone just is embarrassing. No one really knows anything solid about what’s in the block 3 so comparing it or even speculating what’s inside the block 3 is pretty useless.

The source. I’ll rather believe i got no hands before I believe a Indian defence channel, full of propaganda and rubbish. You can just check the comment section I bet it’s full of “Indians” crying about jf-17 and making fun of it, they make Pakistan defence channels look like the most reliable source, and that alone just is embarrassing. No one really knows anything solid about what’s in the block 3 so comparing it or even speculating what’s inside the block 3 is pretty useless.

there's,nothing new or world beating in either plane it's no where near 5th generation technology so calling it speculation is completely wrong..

the tejas is using combat proven systems from Israel which is world renown
be it jammers or radars or missles,it from israel.enough said

the respective engines,are from.usa and Russia

so what a the big secret .

I think it's a very basic but good comparison vedio.

It is very amusing how Pakistan keeps asserting that you operationalized a jet 'faster' when you're bringing in jets with compromised or sub-standard. Sub systems . I cant imagine a jet without full axis fbw, hot refuel or midair refuel entering a fighter squadron. A jet with low composite structures will have low life issues a decade after operation . Kinda what seems to be happening on structural fatigue cracks.

It is very amusing how Pakistan keeps asserting that you operationalized a jet 'faster' when you're bringing in jets with compromised or sub-standard. Sub systems . I cant imagine a jet without full axis fbw, hot refuel or midair refuel entering a fighter squadron. A jet with low composite structures will have low life issues a decade after operation . Kinda what seems to be happening on structural fatigue cracks.

and where are you getting that from? I’ll rather have 100 of these “substandard jets” over 5 “4.5+ generation tejas“ which have barely been operational. also block 3 is coming very soon aswell as the other jfs which will upgrade, while the Tejas is still stuck.

and where are you getting that from? I’ll rather have 100 of these “substandard jets” over 5 “4.5+ generation tejas“ which have barely been operational. also block 3 is coming very soon aswell as the other jfs which will upgrade, while the Tejas is still stuck.

I pointed out some specifics- FBW, structural construction. Imagine a maintainence engineer on LCA today after all the cluster f**k till now....there are no rivets ANYWHERE in the strcture of the airframe. The compisites never crack... all he does is shine a light inside absentmindedly listening to bollywood songs. The Jf 17 team instead combs every one of those tens of thousands of rivets to see if there is cracking in and around them.
People are trying to compare an Eagle (JF-17) with a Dead Donkey (Tejas). Please people, at least upgrade your standards and discuss something which makes sense.

Thank you for your highly relevant and important contribution.

Tejas is a excellent modern plane as a first indigenous effort. The learning india has gained in design and integration of systems is immense.
Now the trick is in outsourcing the production to the private sector, for fast production and being built on . Our public sector has no pressure to perform. Too many unions.
The jf17 3 just had its first flight in dec last year in China.

In one year China has managed to meet the FOCs , transfer technology to Pakistan , etc ?
in anycase, production of block 3 in Pakistan is starting it seems.

Compromised and substandard subsystems ? How ? Our plan wad to block build it and we did and we upgraded as we required and planned..

And JF17 has 2 axis fly by wire which is alright and has ability to refuel mid air... and yeah according to india 90% JF17 are grounded due to structure issues right..? 🤣

And JF17 is operational but Tejas is no where to he seen...
there's,nothing new or world beating in either plane it's no where near 5th generation technology so calling it speculation is completely wrong..

the tejas is using combat proven systems from Israel which is world renown
be it jammers or radars or missles,it from israel.enough said

the respective engines,are from.usa and Russia

so what a the big secret .

I think it's a very basic but good comparison vedio.
Mere dost combat proven systems also need good pilots in seat.. and when it comes to Jamming Pakistan showed its EW abilities last years that's why this is CENTAIC was started to enhance our abilities much more and start putting AI in EW role
I pointed out some specifics- FBW, structural construction. Imagine a maintainence engineer on LCA today after all the cluster f**k till now....there are no rivets ANYWHERE in the strcture of the airframe. The compisites never crack... all he does is shine a light inside absentmindedly listening to bollywood songs. The Jf 17 team instead combs every one of those tens of thousands of rivets to see if there is cracking in and around them.

Thank you for your highly relevant and important contribution.
Lmao yeah sure mate...
Tejas is a excellent modern plane as a first indigenous effort. The learning india has gained in design and integration of systems is immense.
Now the trick is in outsourcing the production to the private sector, for fast production and being built on . Our public sector has no pressure to perform. Too many unions.
The jf17 3 just had its first flight in dec last year in China.

In one year China has managed to meet the FOCs , transfer technology to Pakistan , etc ?
in anycase, production of block 3 in Pakistan is starting it seems.
Production has started and that one year was spent refining it I assume

Last edited:
Not again this versus thread, and these YouTube clips are really useless and baseless without any solid sources, mostly they have only fanboys speculations/opinion, this thread is already become troll feast and flame baits, so i recommend to MOD please close this thread, @waz @The Eagle @Foxtrot Alpha @LeGenD @WebMaster please close this thread, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom