What's new

''Blinders'' Played Crucial Role in PAF Assault

The Indians were utterly surprised and unprepared to catch us in broad daylight. They had exhausted themselves Capping at night and let their guard down at daybreak. As to the downing of their aircraft, I think their radars were overwhelmed by our large package and by our very effective jamming. Heard from various sources that despite repeated calls from the ground controller to turn back, Mr Moustache never complied as he never heard them.
And post PAF action, the IAF stopped using SU-30s to do CAPs near the LOC....out ranged and out gunned by our BVRs,
This is confirmed news.. They stopped flying Su30s and mirages after receiving multiple shots of Amarams and Sd-10s .. They were having no clue who are hitting them :D

Can anyone share any information as to the origin of the EW equipment installed on PAF's Dassault DA-20 Falcon planes? For sure to begin with it must have been French equipment when it was initially converted from a VIP transport to an EW/ELINT platform. But this happened in the late 80's or early 90s. The EW/ELINT equipment must have been upgraded in the last 3 decades. So my query is given the lopsided preferential treatment the French generally have been giving the Indians since the past several years, were these upgrades French in origin or from somewhere else?

Would really appreciate any input.

Thanks.

Can anyone share any information as to the origin of the EW equipment installed on PAF's Dassault DA-20 Falcon planes? For sure to begin with it must have been French equipment when it was initially converted from a VIP transport to an EW/ELINT platform. But this happened in the late 80's or early 90s. The EW/ELINT equipment must have been upgraded in the last 3 decades. So my query is given the lopsided preferential treatment the French generally have been giving the Indians since the past several years, were these upgrades French in origin or from somewhere else?

Thanks.

We don't really know and even if we did, it's best not to talk about it openly.

The Indians were utterly surprised and unprepared to catch us in broad daylight. They had exhausted themselves Capping at night and let their guard down at daybreak. As to the downing of their aircraft, I think their radars were overwhelmed by our large package and by our very effective jamming. Heard from various sources that despite repeated calls from the ground controller to turn back, Mr Moustache never complied as he never heard them.
And post PAF action, the IAF stopped using SU-30s to do CAPs near the LOC....out ranged and out gunned by our BVRs,
You are right. Our Aim120 outrange them. They didn't see them getting a lock this far away and striking a su30 this accurately deep inside IOK .

While Su30Mki's air superiority was destroyed there that day exposing its worthiness of air superiority it was not only thanks to the pilots of the PAF that they exposed their abilities so many ill tactics of IAF but some hidden soldiers doing an amazing job.
That day Su30mki was was suppose to rise up to 40000+ feet engage and track multiple targets at once and kill at least 2 of them with BVR weapons before even been detected or putting the fighter in danger while the pilots enjoyed the views from the cockpit of Su30Mki it was suppose to see first kill first and go back.
But it never happened and PM Modi accepted him self that Rafael Jets could have played a different role here and the results could have been may be better or different.
Since there was no match for Su30mki in PAF's entire inventory.
But it never happened Su30mki was beaten they never dared to cross LOC beyond few miles thanks to PAF pilots controlling PAF assets they even were unable to protect Mig-21 bison of Abhi who's prime responsibility was to attack ground targets which he himself said in an interview that his responsibility and task was to fin his target on the ground and attack it, while the rest of IAF watched his back which they failed Pilot Abhi Nandhan was supposed to be protected by the rest of IAF air superiority fighters while he focuses him self on ground only.
Here Pakistan might have used some thing else then digital radio frequency memory (DRFM) based jammers which focus on and jam a single frequency since IAF fighters had AESA radars and DRFM based radio jammers have very little effects on these.
IAF failed miserably and they were so afraid their jets were seen releasing flare with out any reason showing the panic the pilot and ground control across LOC was at that time.......
Here a hidden force was working in the background and that is electronics warfare and radio jamming may be in the form of passive and active arrays of radio emitters scrambling and disrupting all communication links beyond understanding.
The entire battlefield was so over crowded by radio interference by PAF that IAF's communication links were not only disturbed but they failed on multiple times and the chances are that Pilot Abhi Nandhan failed to receive a fall back order given to him to return back home and not to go ahead into the danger zone which he failed to receive because of electronic warfare and radio jamming showing PAF's edge in yet another undisclosed field of ground engineering, radio and microwave links jamming or in the air borne early warning aircrafts working their job well to disrupt enemy communication links....
Giving results that every one accepted even on international levels

Last edited:

Thanks.

Yeah, why dont I send you complete technical and OPS spec here?

Kill markings

D3CaH73XcAAVDGU.jpg
D3CaHZxX0AAbJeB.jpg

Thanks.

From wikipedia each of the Falcon-20s spent 16 months in France getting refitting and overhauls till 2007. What exactly they have and PAF might have put on them afterwards should not be revealed publicly and would request fellow members to be responsible on this manner with regards inquiring about potentially sensitive information.

Yeah, why dont I send you complete technical and OPS spec here?
Thank you for your response. All I asked was what was the origin of the upgrades? Was it French or from somewhere else? I didn't ask for any particulars. But if divulging the origins of the upgrades is an infringement on some security protocol, then please don't divulge.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom