What's new

''Blinders'' Played Crucial Role in PAF Assault

d3cah73xcaavdgu-jpg.550683

6 ?
Targets struck on 27 February

What exactly they have and PAF might have put on them afterwards should not be revealed publicly and would request fellow members to be responsible on this manner with regards inquiring about potentially sensitive information.
Thank you for answering my query. No particulars of what exactly has been put in them is required, nor did I ask for them. Once again thank you for you update.

Targets struck on 27 February

These flags can't be for dropping bombs as attacking platform on 27 Feb weren't Mirages. If these are not photoshopped, they will be something other than that.

It seems that there are many people in competition of with Zaid hamid to emerge as substitute of conspiracy theory.

And yet the will make a lot more sense than a deluded indian who believes the fables of his own creation or those of his government and never ever question what ever is sold to them...

This cannot be for target struck as attacking platform wasn't Mirges. Somebody from India was mentioning that on 28th, India lost 8 aircraft - which was hard to believe but then this Mig-27 drama surfaced and made us question how and when did this aircraft crashed.

Now I am keeping my opinion open about PAF shooting additional IAF jets. This insignia of 6 indian flags is indicating something. Rest assured this Mirages shouldn't be carrying those flags for launching bombs in India.
its a photoshop. The JF-17 with mig painted on has the serial number missing. There are pictures of InAF M2Ks with 4 trees and a crow painted on suspect same person made all these.

This is not possible.
The realm of possibility is not exactly as rigid as you have stated. Only time will tell.

By the way, according to a certain CATIC marketing brochure, AMRAAMs are already part of JF17s options.

On the other hand, there is certainly no such known official weapons certification on the platform ddue not just to the obvious reasons. Everyone is free to infer their own meaning of the manufacturers promo.

I'm sure PAF is always striving to diversify and get the most out of what is at hand.

And yet the will make a lot more sense than a deluded indian who believes the fables of his own creation or those of his government and never ever question what ever is sold to them...

Definitely it makes sense for those who have a habit of biding wishful thinking and conspiracy theories.

We don't have DRFM.
Bro DRFM is an old tech which works on single frequencies we have some thing beyond that since to foul SU30mkis AESA radar which works on array of multiple frequencies you need some thing more than just DRFM which is a basic radio interference tool.we fouled su30s and this might give you answers that we have much more capable systems then DRFMs believe me in that its my field and i work on microwave radio technologies.

Bro DRFM is an old tech which works on single frequencies we have some thing beyond that since to foul SU30mkis AESA radar which works on array of multiple frequencies you need some thing more than just DRFM which is a basic radio interference tool.we fouled su30s and this might give you answers that we have much more capable systems then DRFMs believe me in that its my field and i work on microwave radio technologies.
Indians doesnt hahave AESA ina ny fighter. MKI has Pesa radars.

Su 30 has Aesa radar or Pesa radar ?

It seems that there are many people in competition of with Zaid hamid to emerge as substitute of conspiracy theory.
Bro forget about DRFMs we have much more capable systems than that since DRFMs can not work on Su30s, as su30s have very robust anti electronics warfare technologies built into it but we foiled even that which means forget about Zaid Hamid we got you beaten like insecticides being sprayed

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom