What's new

''Blinders'' Played Crucial Role in PAF Assault

Mirages did the bombing but F-16s laid up the ambush and were part of the cover. Also I have a question. Why didn't indian SAM fired anything. There are sams in IoK

If Blinders did there job well then SAMs will be blind too.

It was thing of beauty that people in Red Flag are putting in their future Trainings.

Please elaborate in details.

You might know how they lie to the teeth.. There is no need to believe in it as such.

I know Indian media is a liar but currently it is the only source of info from the other side. like in Pakistan Al-Jazera was given access to Indian bombing site but India gave access to no independent news site access in IOK I have also accumulated the info of targets from Indian news.

First Kill or second, confirmed when they crossed LoC... not at the time of take-off.... Last BVR salvo was for the big birds daring to come in but got the beating. Out ranged. A wingman can't be down in Sri-Nagar (MIG deployment area) while Abhi made it to Kotli.

I was of the opinion that JF-17 from the strike Package fired a BVR at the interceptors taking of from Srinagar Air base (Deployment area) as indian news reported first mig-21 crashing at Nasarullah pora. I could be wrong because I salvaged Indian Media to create a picture. Yes there is a high probability that second jet was shot from this side of LOC with BVR.

Pakistan_Air_Force_No_24_Blinders_Squadron_Falcon_DA-20_left_side1.jpg

Pakistan_Air_Force_No_24_Blinders_Squadron_Falcon_DA-20_left_rear1.jpg

PAF_24_Blinders_Squadron_Falcon_DA-20_front_nose1.jpg

PAF_24_Blinders_Squadron_Dassault_Falcon_DA-20_cockpit1.jpg

These have been upgraded some time ago.

I know Indian media is a liar but currently it is the only source of info from the other side. like in Pakistan Al-Jazera was given access to Indian bombing site but India gave access to no independent news site access in IOK I have also accumulated the info of targets from Indian news.

Which media was allowed to visit targeted locations in IoK? None.. not even their local ones because state itself knows how stupid they are in reporting domain. Indian media could be the source of lies but not a source to gather credible information. Whole Indian state mechanism is busy to forge lies on every single second.

I was of the opinion that JF-17 from the strike Package fired a BVR at the interceptors taking of from Srinagar Air base (Deployment area) as indian news reported first mig-21 crashing at Nasarullah pora. I could be wrong because I salvaged Indian Media to create a picture. Yes there is a high probability that second jet was shot from this side of LOC with BVR.

Engagement started once their intercepting package came what happened later, is in secure book. First aim was to deliver the message through ground strikes however, Air engagement and kills were their mistake and our readiness as well as luck. There was no intent to shoot them down but IAF dared to cross the line and got what it deserved. Last shot was the full stop to the IAF, for whole engagement.

Which media was allowed to visit targeted locations in IoK? None.. not even their local ones because state itself knows how stupid they are in reporting domain. Indian media could be the source of lies but not a source to gather credible information. Whole Indian state mechanism is busy to forge lies on every single second.

Engagement started once their intercepting package came what happened later, is in secure book. First aim was to deliver the message through ground strikes however, Air engagement and kills were their mistake and our readiness as well as luck. There was no intent to shoot them down but IAF dared to cross the line and got what it deserved. Last shot was the full stop to the IAF, for whole engagement.

So it could be said that Abhinandan was ditched by his wingman and his rescue part of big boys were victims as well?

Chinese have High New class/type, PAF should diversify, simply just as French gave in to US/UK demands during Falklands, they may again for others. The Y-9G or the Y-9DZ are good examples.

FM is not PAF. If PAF did not release the name, no one would know.

Excellent post. Can moderators please pin this post?

Your FM mentioned him in the floors of parliament

Man all that two decades of incessant boasting about SU30MKI, it's BARS PESA and a dozen BVR's …… it all disappeared in a flash

The Indians were utterly surprised and unprepared to catch us in broad daylight. They had exhausted themselves Capping at night and let their guard down at daybreak. As to the downing of their aircraft, I think their radars were overwhelmed by our large package and by our very effective jamming. Heard from various sources that despite repeated calls from the ground controller to turn back, Mr Moustache never complied as he never heard them.
And post PAF action, the IAF stopped using SU-30s to do CAPs near the LOC....out ranged and out gunned by our BVRs,

The chances of the J10C being purchased have increased by the 27/2/19 Air war, the lobbying by PAF and China predates this incident and has only increased.

Numbers am hearing is 36 to 72 depending on finances and financial package.

The PAF would want them to replace the mirages and would have had them carry the SOW on the 27th with also EW and A to A role.
Thank you for the post. I dont know whether this will materialize in the near future but perhaps in 6 more months when we are in sight of reigning in our staggering fiscal deficit we can look at a first lot of 36 with an option for 36 more. It would make sense to get at least 36 to establish our infrastructure. What engine will they have? Would it be WS10 or AL31FN. I heard this was a major hurdle to acquisition.
A

FM is not PAF. If PAF did not release the name, no one would know.

Man all that two decades of incessant boasting about SU30MKI, it's BARS PESA and a dozen BVR's …… it all disappeared in a flash
That chest thumping was always the Indian fanboys as we know very well that in the Indo Pak theatre where we have a compatible and competitively trained Air force facing each other, There will never be the type of air superiority that the US had exhibited in other war Theatres. For a fighter pilot the max load will be a 4 plus 2 load with drop tanks
A

Although this talk of J-10C procurement is justified, the question we need answering is that what value can J-10C add to PAF which the Mirages are not adding? A few things to consider:

-There are over 100 Mirages ROSE upgraded aircrafts in the PAF.

-There is no aircraft in existing IAF inventory or PAF that can match the acceleration and speed of these Mirages at Mach 2.2. In the recent conflict, the Mirages went in and after dropping their bombs, made an exit from 30,000 feet. With their speed, and dropping down from altitude of 30,000 feet - it was virtually impossible for IAF to catch these things.

-The Mirages are used for Naval strikes.

What difference can 36 J-10C make? And how can these few machines replace over more than 100 mirages? And if J-10C are only going to partially replace Mirages, then why introduce another Aircraft and increases logistical and training challenges?
The Mirages are getting old and will need to be replaced. Spares are getting sparse and a headache. Metal fatigue on Air frames is another factor you need replacement. This was an isolated episode, But would you see the same efficiency from M3/5s in a sustained war? Possibly not as their utility will go down due to war time usage and the consequent stress.
The second thing to consider is the order will not be made overnight. Negotiations will and can be protracted but even normally standard negotiations can run into 12-18 months. Then add 3 yrs for delivery and 2 further years for completion, and other 2-3 years for developing a deployment tactics, learning the optimum use of platform. 6-8 years where will your mirages be in that time.We need an interim solution before Project Azm steps in in the early to mid 30s.

It is good that actual turn of events is shrouded in mystery. PAF should keep it as it is and doesn't need to explain as to how, what, when and why happened beyond what is required. Let Indians keep assuming whatever they want to assume.

Keep an element of surprise because next time when they will do misadventure (which they will sure do), another surprise will be waiting for them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom