What's new

Blasts Heard in Baghdad Amid Reports of Rockets Landing in US Embassy

howww ???? with what??? dude a B2 has a range OF 11.100KM and the distance from the US east coast to tehran is abou 9800km ,a kc-135 flying from us bases in Crete,italy or greece could fill it up and extending the range even more, all while staying away from Iranian SAM danger. sorry kid but just no,

Those countries aren't going to allow the US to launch military assets without fear of reprisal from Iran. You haven't explained how the B-2 is going to evade SAMs, the engagement altitude of many Iranian SAMs exceeds the maximum flight altitude of the B-2. Unless it's planning to fly outside of Iran and do nothing then its completely fvcked.

Those countries aren't going to allow the US to launch military assets without fear of reprisal from Iran. You haven't explained how the B-2 is going to evade SAMs, the engagement altitude of many Iranian SAMs exceeds the maximum flight altitude of the B-2. Unless it's planning to fly outside of Iran and do nothing then its completely fvcked.
HINT: Standoff munitions

I'm not going to explain how a B-2 going to penetrate your IADS, certinly you have been living under a rockk if you haven't seen the spectacular use of US air power unleashed against "scary on paper" forces across ME, from libya to iraq to syria. just so you know that there will be never be a lone B-2 strike against theran, but massive air campaign involving hundreds of jets,long range missile, jammer, ALCM,SLCM,JSOW ...you name it.

well I personally wouldn't blame you for being in such a denial, but it will work believe me. The U.S always have a trick up on it's sleeves.

what reprisal???, certainly terrorism , yeah we all know that.

I'm not going to explain how a B-2 going to penetrate your IADS, certinly you have been living under a rockk if you haven't seen the spectacular use of US air power unleashed against "scary on paper" forces across ME, from libya to iraq to syria. just so you know that there will be never be a lone B-2 strike against theran, but massive air campaign involving hundreds of jets,long range missile, jammer, ALCM,SLCM,JSOW ...you name it.

well I personally wouldn't blame you for being in such a denial, but it will work believe me. The U.S always have a trick up on it's sleeves.

That's not going to stop hundreds of Ballistic missiles from pummelling US bases and ships into ash. Those fancy overpriced jets won't be able to land or take off. They are fvcked after the first sorties.

Reports of attack on Nineveh Operations command in Mosul is also coming in along with the attack on Kindi military base and Presidential palace complex of Mosul.
All of these places have US army personels stationed.

To sum up the current ongoing developments:
Wide-scale attacks now ongoing with at least 5 targets with US forces present/nearby currently struck

-US Embassy, Baghdad
-Al-Jadirya neighbourhood, Baghdad
-Balad Airbase
-Al-Kindi Camp, Mosul
-Former Presidential Palace, Baghdad

That's not going to stop hundreds of Ballistic missiles from pummelling US bases and ships into ash. Those fancy overpriced jets won't be able to land or take off. They are fvcked after the first sorties.
well on paper ,Iraq should've destroyed US installations across Saudi arabia in 1991 using their SCUD's but that didn't happen because the launchers were busy getting pummeled by PGM's. I believe that the U.S had already prepared for this and had a plan already.
you should think what's next when your missile stockpile is either spent or destroyed, your conventional armed forces wouldn't last long

and oh do you know that the US navy operate AEGIS destroyers with the most sophisticated anti aie warfare system in the world??? very cools stuff

Is that you, Baghdad Bob?

Reports of attack on Nineveh Operations command in Mosul is also coming in along with the attack on Kindi military base and Presidential palace complex of Mosul.
All of these places have US army personels stationed.

To sum up the current ongoing developments:
Wide-scale attacks now ongoing with at least 5 targets with US forces present/nearby currently struck

-US Embassy, Baghdad
-Al-Jadirya neighbourhood, Baghdad
-Balad Airbase
-Al-Kindi Camp, Mosul
-Former Presidential Palace, Baghdad
things are getting worse with the passage of time

What's the possibility of a successful defense against an air attack? Will Russia or China get involved if situation goes out of hand?

So Iran's revenge idea against Amreeka the "Great Satan"... Is to kill more Iraqis?

Seems like the Iranians will fight the Americans to the last Iraqi!!!

Good riddance to the Mullah terror state of Iran!

i think iran its over own. sadly no one is goi g to help

well on paper ,Iraq should've destroyed US installations across Saudi arabia in 1991 using their SCUD's but that didn't happen because the launchers were busy getting pummeled by PGM's. I believe that the U.S had already prepared for this and had a plan already.
you should think what's next when your missile stockpile is either spent or destroyed, your conventional armed forces wouldn't last long

and oh do you know that the US navy operate AEGIS destroyers with the most sophisticated anti aie warfare system in the world??? very cools stuff

Iraqi scuds were monkey modelled jokes. Iran is five times the surface area of Iraq with extensive mountainous terrain, that's a lot of ground to cover. There numerous underground missile based located hundreds of meters deep. The difference is that Iran can design and mass produce them by the thousands. Iraq never had this capability.

The missile stockpiles would last for a while, if 25 were launched a day they'd have enough for close to a year. All the necessary production facilities are also located underground which makes wartime production possible.

That conventional military would quickly turn into an insurgency of unparalleled proportions, Iranian forces are asymmetrically oriented, they pioneered that type of warfare. The US has only got a taste in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom