What's new

Blast in Westridge, Rawalpindi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighting 'against' ,not fighting 'with'.

Just an eyewash to fool Pakistanis.

TTP may get arms from Afghanistan ,but that is not provided by US but by Afghan Taliban

TTP could not fire on NATO troops in Pakistan simply because there are no NATO troops in Pakistan! How easy .....!

FYI Pak army does the work for NATO in Pakistan that is why Taliban attacks Pakistan army.

Talibans hate for PAk Army is circumstantial. The moment Pakistan withdraws support to US W_O_T ,taliban will stop attacking them.(but by that time US would have started bombing Pakistan)

Then why US and NATO have this claim that Taliban have safe heavens in Pakistan?? Bombing Pakistan by US is indeed an old wish of india but let me tell you it is not gonna help either India or USA.How you know TTP is getting weapons from Afghan Talibans and not from US and NATO and off course India? All the captured ammunition and terrorists tell other side of story.

If Pakistan army is doing work for NATO why White house is planning CIA drone attacks in Pakistan? Why not simply hand over drones to Pakistan army? Any idea.

Fighting Against.... What that change?

Some sources are quoting the figure of around 50 or more dead.

Unfortunately, children have also died in the house of Allah :(
Vice COAS was saved partially by my friends father (Brig Amin) and her bro who is only 16. Many kids were killed though. The bombers themselves were bloody kids. Their handlers should be tortured.

Vice COAS was saved partially by my friends father (Brig Amin) and her bro who is only 16. Many kids were killed though. The bombers themselves were bloody kids. Their handlers should be tortured.

The JIHADI Network the military establishment created in the 80s and more importantly nurtured in the 90s has come back to haunt it. We fed the snake and the serpent has come back to bite us.

LESSON NO. 1 FOR THE PAKISTANI ESTABLISHMENT:

Do not ever pursue policy goals on the backs of pseudo-religious mercenaries infused with salafi ideology ever again!!!

LESSON NO. 2 FOR THE PAKISTANI ESTABLISHMENT:

The TTP/LeJ/JM jihadis terrorists are like rabid dogs. We must kill all these dogs and their scumbag handlers to protect the people from the disease. There is no rehab option for the dogs or their handlers.

Last edited:
Do yourself a favor - stop listening to village idiots and start using your common sense.

Call it rationale if you must, but those pictures were circulating on a similar platform not long ago.

RIP to the innocent and PA officers.

Its never too late to open one's eyes to see the reality and initiate corrective measures before this monster of fundamentalism and terrorism engulfs all. Its very assuring to see sane voices calling for immediate action against supporters of these scumbags and I respect their bravery and thinking.

The problem lies within, like some supporters here in this very forum (who have to gall to differentiate between apparently good taliban and bad taliban!), like a cancer. Stop it before it grows to a stage where it can potentially destroy you.

IMHO, the onus is very much on Pakistan's citizens, report any suspicious activity to your nearby authorities. If any doubt, just report! You never know how many lives you might save!

No 512/2009-ISPR Dated: December 4, 2009
Rawalpindi - December 4, 2009:

In a highly tragic incident 36 innocent people including 17 children, 10 civilian, 9 Army personnel embraced shahadat when terrorists attacked a mosque in Parade Lane, Rawalpindi, Saddar today.

Reportedly 4 terrorists approached a mosque inside officers residential colony in Parade Lane, Rawalpindi Saddar and hurled grenades on Namazies followed by indiscriminate firing. Meanwhile two suicide bombers entered the Mosque and blew themselves killing 35 Namazies who were offering Jumma prayers. Security forces personnel in the area responded immediately and 2 other terrorists were killed in exchange of fire.

1. Major General Umer Bilal

2. Brigadier Abdul Rauf

3. Lieutenant Colonel Fakhar

4. Lieutenant Colonel Manzoor Saeed

5. Major Zahid

6. Major (Retd) Shoaib

7. Naik Masood

8. Sepoy Abdul Qayyum

9. Sepoy Sarwar

10. Child Bilal Riaz S/O Major General Nasim Riaz

11. Child Ali Hassan S/O Colonel Shabbir

12. Child Hassan S/O Colonel Shukhran

13. Child Sadaul Hassan S/O Lieutenant Colonel Fakhar

14. Child Zamin S/O Engineer Akmal Hussain

15. Child Qaisar Khan S/O Syed Akbar

16. Child Adil Rauf S/O Abdul Raud

17. Child Muhammad Khan S/O Sultan Bakhsh

18. Child Fazal Khan S/O Madad Khan

19. Child Hashim

20. Name not known S/O Brigadier ® Sadiq

21. Child Name not known S/O Brigadier Mumtaz

22. Child Name not known S/O Colonel Qaiser

23. Child Name not known S/O Colonel Kaleem Zubair

24. Child Name not known S/O Lieutenant Colonel Shoaib

25. Child Name not known S/O Major Saleem

26. Child Name not known S/O Major Ahsan

27. Deputy Director NLC Taskeen

28. F/O Major General Awais Mustafa

29. F/O Colonel Kaleem Zubair

30. F/O Lieutenant Colonel Farooq Awan

31. Civilian Kahlid Javed

32. Civilian Ghulam Mujtaba

33. Civilian Javed S/O Ghani Khan

34. Civilian Muhammad Fiaz

35. Civilian Asad

36. Civilian Name not known

SUMMARY

Officers 06

Soldiers 03

Children 17

Civilian 10

Total 36

I dont think any Muslim can ever bomb a Masjid especially a Masjid full of people during Jumma Namaz.

This is the work of people who hate Islam and Muslims more than anything.

I'm sorry, I really can not believe a Muslim can ever be behind this.

Just found this video on youtube.
th8eZ4Zycdo[/media] - Blast in a mosque in Parade Lane

Just look at intensity of blast.

Another thing,.... This video is not from a CCTV as camera is shaking. There is another one which Geo is playing right now. That is surely shot by terrorists as even with such a blast the cameraman kept on recording without having anything like distraction.

I think our media must not play in hands of these terrorists.

Just check the person who had uploaded it on Youtube. It seems it was his first post there on youtube.

It surely is shot by someone who was monitoring the activity.

I think it times the posh bangllows should be checked for renting by greedy people without varification

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think any Muslim can ever bomb a Masjid especially a Masjid full of people during Jumma Namaz.

This is the work of people who hate Islam and Muslims more than anything.

I'm sorry, I really can not believe a Muslim can ever be behind this.

Omar they are surely Muslims but used by many players. Its a big game .

Just pray that we should come out as united of this mess.
and we will Inshallah.

Just check the person who had uploaded it on Youtube. It seems it was his first post there on youtube.

It surely is shot by someone who was monitoring the activity.

I think it times the posh bangllows should be checked for renting by greedy people without varification

Miss, plz look at the footage again, it was sent to geo dost too as per geo tv.

These are flats where military officers families stay, i have seen them myself. Its from a 2nd floor, you can see clearly the other flat infront of it. The blast is not done by the attackers, its something being fired by the security forces after the search operation by SF got started. Its a video by someone after the initial attack was over. Its not a video by any terrorist.

Check out the last post on page 8, all names and ranks given.

yeah. Just saw. :angry:

God bless him, and his family.

انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

crush humiliate obliterate and behead the enemies of this country.....these attackers are young kids, i think at times being forced with threats to do these attacks

this is very similar to PKK attacks which used to take place in Turkish cities.....the PKK used to force teenage girls to carry out suicide attacks in civilian and police/army areas. They say we will kill your family if your dont do as we tell you

We are on our own. The government is good for nothing. Every Pakistani is at war, not just soldiers and terrorists. It's Pakistanis vs. evil ****** creatures with no regard for human life.

and i would ask media and top politicians to stop referring to it as "Islamist or Islamic terrorism"

we know the true colours of the enemy. And they are getting a lot of help and support from the enemies of this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom