What's new

Blast in Shalimar Express LHR- KHI

Amaa'n

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It was been revealed that Railway authorities have been getting calls for extortion money and they didn't pay up, The number they got calls from has been traced back to Afghanistan
3 dead 15 injured.
BTW this could be the message for PM , not to initate their railway project, and I have said this before- economical development on its own will not do us good , if we don't work on Anti Terrorism
TOBA TEK SINGH: An explosion has taken place on the Shalimar Express train ahead of Toba Tek Singh, Express News reported on Monday.
The explosion occurred in cabin number seven of the economy class. Two cabins have been damaged.
According to Shalimar Express officials, first aid boxes are available within the train and train managers are assisting the rescue work.
Trains have been filled up to capacity due to the upcoming Eid holiday season.
The train was delayed by four hours and was going from Lahore to Karachi.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
1:24 pm
Rescue teams have reached the site of the blast. The injured victims are being shifted to nearby hospitals while the critically injured victims may be transferred to hospitals in Faisalabad.
A five year-old died on the spot after succumbing to injuries.
…………………………………………………………………………………………
@Aeronaut @nuclearpak @cb4 @Leader @Slav Defence @Argus Panoptes @Windjammer

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope there are no more fatalities, RIP to the kid.
extortion calls to Railways? Damn thats gangsta !!!

I think this is to marginalize efforts of saad rafique to restore Railway back to earn profits, this could be done by the transports mafia.

p.s.

or could be a welcome to the imported governor sarwar?

I think this is to marginalize efforts of saad rafique to restore Railway back to earn profits, this could be done by the transports mafia.

Nope, definately terrorism related, why ibsay so? Bevcause it has been decided to run a train from rawalpindi to karachi with help from china, building the infra strucuture. This was a message to Govt to watch their back, note here that LHr-KHi enroute train was targeted

Until investigation report comes , we can't say anything.

About what? the threats? Ofcourse we are nit blaming anyone, am just statin lg here that IB has traced the number afghanistan, it could be ttp commander sitting in Afghan

Rest In Peace and I wish for speedy recovery of Injured!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom