What's new

Seven killed as blast hits Khushhal express in Jacobabad

RAW maybe behind it coz when my dad was in ISI they caught many Indian agents who were given the task to bomb railway lines and trains and markets in sindh and in central punjab

to the topic : REST IN PEACE
ANd ur father told u all those stories of his work in isi? What a nice agent. LOL

Why doesn't Pakistan take India to 'international court of justice' or share these so called proof with International Media?

Pakistan, being a Commonwealth country, is not entitled to invoke the jurisdiction of the Court as sub-paragraph 2 of paragraph 1 of that Declaration excludes all disputes involving India from the jurisdiction of this Court in respect of any State which 'is or has been a Member of the Commonwealth of Nations'.

International Court of Justice
http://www.icj-cij.org/docket/index.php?sum=585&p1=3&p2=3&case=119&p3=5
:)

its a 1990s thing dear when he was in ISI and he told me few years back when there was a get together of former ISI operatives bhai indian agents pkra to usko hide krna ki kya zrorat ??jo us time pkra tha abi kisi JAIL me mara para hon ga

Stop crying and wait for someone to take responsibility.

Not bad, Arpita !
clap.gif
:D However, they can provide it to International Media! :devil:

Last edited:

Pakistan should leave the club of common wealth nations. Few nations have alread done so.

yea mumbai was done by Deccan Mujahadeen then why are u blaming ISI bro anything personal??
When did deccan mujahid took responsibility for Bombay ?? Is there any source for this or your father told you so ??

For what you did in mumbai , your Karanchi is paying for that till this day.

Pakistan should leave the club of common wealth nations. Few nations have alread done so.

When did deccan mujahid took responsibility for Bombay ?? Is there any source for this or your father told you so ??

For what you did in mumbai , your Karanchi is paying for that till this day.
Mumbai was nt done by us it was done by Deccan Mujahideen and about karachi den bro its a gang war going on there and some political militants wing working against each other and have u ever been to karachi?? are u still brainwashed by ur JAHIL media?? that pakistan is going to collapse

RAW maybe behind it coz when my dad was in ISI they caught many Indian agents who were given the task to bomb railway lines and trains and markets in sindh and in central punjab

to the topic : REST IN PEACE

It is time Pakistani members realize that there are too many jahil Bharatis on this forum. It would have been better if you just said RIP instead of wasting your time on these clowns from Bharat.

Anyways RIP.

Mumbai was nt done by us it was done by Deccan Mujahideen and about karachi den bro its a gang war going on there and some political militants wing working against each other and have u ever been to karachi?? are u still brainwashed by ur JAHIL media?? that pakistan is going to collapse

I asked you for source, if you have then we can discuss this new development else you are just trolling .

About Karanchi my media never reports. It's your media.So by your logic your media is Jahil ??

Taliban Control 33 % Of Karachi:- American Newspaper

I asked you for source, if you have then we can discuss this new development else you are just trolling .
how can i give u source of this yara it was aired by ur media the conversation between the Mumbai attackers and deccan Mujahideen leader in 2009 its on youtube and sadly now a days yuotube is banned in our country..
and secondly u give me any proof that it was done by ISI do u have any??

how can i give u source of this yara it was aired by ur media the conversation between the Mumbai attackers and deccan Mujahideen leader in 2009 its on youtube and sadly now a days yuotube is banned in our country..
and secondly u give me any proof that it was done by ISI do u have any??

Conspiracy theories of Pakistanies. If it was our media then we must have known that.

Now stop trolling about Mumbai.

Back
Top Bottom