What's new

Seven killed as blast hits Khushhal express in Jacobabad

I asked you for source, if you have then we can discuss this new development else you are just trolling .

About Karanchi my media never reports. It's your media.So by your logic your media is Jahil ??

Taliban Control 33 % Of Karachi:- American Newspaper
its not taliban its the people who migrated from tribal area and settled in karachi dnt call them taliban these american A**hole label everyone as taliban BS

its not taliban its the people who migrated from tribal area and settled in karachi dnt call them taliban these american A**hole label everyone as taliban BS

It's what your media says. Now don't disown even them since it doesn't corroborate with what you say.

its a 1990s thing dear when he was in ISI and i said maybe raw is involved

Dude, Open your eyes. After knowing what's going on daily basis in your country, if you still wanted to have romantic discussion on RAW, god only can save you and your Country. Just worry about how situation can get better and what you can do to save yourself. Deviating discussion will take no where what's happening back in your country. It's just a waste of time.

Conspiracy theories of Pakistanies. If it was our media then we must have known that.

Now stop trolling about Mumbai.
And BS by indians against ISI keep bullshitting yara as if we care yea mumbai was done by us blka mena hi kea tha ajmal kasab mera hi jiger tha ukhar le jo ukharan hai even Kabul double suicide bombing on indian consulate was done by me aub khush we are evil we love to terrorise u indian people :rofl:

Roj toh ukhar rahe hai, kabhi tum be jhonke mein ukhar jaooge.

Taliban Tightens grip on Karachi

Peace . :lol:
save these areas from naxals first stop worrying abut us kiddo :cheers:
530px-India_Naxal_affected_districts_map.svg.png

Rest In Peace.

I feel sorry for Pakistan - such @$$h0l3 politicians they got who are so dumb. They still believe in negotiations whereas TTP is strengthening itself. Recent attacks & violence(after the so called peace talks started) has shot up.

save these areas from naxals first stop worrying abut us kiddo :cheers:View attachment 17270

Kiddo , go and ask some knowledgeable member that what Maoists couldn't achieve (no. of deaths ) in 4 decades that your terrorists achieved just in 5 years in Pakistan.

Anyway this map is very old.
Maoism has been erased from AP and Maharastra. Now it exist only in jungle part of Jharkhand and Chattishgadh.

save these areas from naxals first stop worrying abut us kiddo :cheers:View attachment 17270
Last major attack was occured many months ago while Pakistan get such attack in every week. Also our naxal releated casualties are around 400/year including half of them naxals themselves while Pakistan get such casualties every month in Karachi alone. So better don't compare naxal with TTP and Karachi and stick to topic.

Last edited:
Baloch Liberation army claimed responsibility of this bombing

Railways minister said today they have started targeting railways outside Baluchistan

7 rails have been bombed since new government

all fatal explosions were done by Baloch terrorists

no bro its about revenge what you do here we do the same stuff in india so its of no use maybe in 2 or 3 months we will hear a news coming from india that a rail track or a train is bombed thats how things work
ur father Trolled you ,,:tdown:

Baloch "liberation" army.....

Well they already hated throughout Pakistan and that includes the vast majority of Baloch, especially since they prevented aid getting to earthquake victims. Now they randomly kill 12 people. This will just add to the feeling against these irrelevant savages.

Why doesn't Pakistan take India to 'international court of justice' or share these so called proof with International Media?
Bcoz these delusions classify as proofs only in the domain of some over nationalistic Pakistani internet warriors..

Back
Top Bottom