What's new

Blast in Pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
get over the "reap what you sow" sermon. By your definition god knows what Pakistan sowed to have a blast every week if not at a higher frequency.

What disputed land are you occupying that some one is targetting your civilians. ?? Because last I checked Balochistan was not disputed and neither was SWAT or FATA or NWFP...

Balochistan is not a IOK, the violence there is so low, if any that it doesn;t even get reported.....

With regards to Balochistan, FATA, SWAT and the other territories, this is the same answer as above, we believe India to be behind these, just as much as India blames Pakistan to be behind theirs........point again.........where do we go from here

You didn't seem to get the point.

Parashuram made a point with regards to AM's post, he got a reply as to what gives people to right to attack Indians and their citizens.

See below

Hope this clarifies the point

Oh..i completely got ur point..indians r evil and devil incarnation..so they should be attacked stuff...

now let me ask u again...pakistan are getting blown up daily in ur pious land...you guys can do no wrong..so y is pakistan being attacked???

which land have u illegaly occupied....??

Oh..i completely got ur point..indians r evil and devil incarnation..so they should be attacked stuff...

now let me ask u again...pakistan are getting blown up daily in ur pious land...you guys can do no wrong..so y is pakistan being attacked???

Jesus Christ, I'm going around in circles.

Just see below

Balochistan is not a IOK, the violence there is so low, if any that it doesn;t even get reported.....

With regards to Balochistan, FATA, SWAT and the other territories, this is the same answer as above, we believe India to be behind these, just as much as India blames Pakistan to be behind theirs........point again.........where do we go from here

We have leased some land to india called IOK and thats why these people are attacking us. They are angry. As soon the lease ends they'll stop attacking.

Happy trolling.

Hello....stupid...understand the F ing post first before you jump into the reply box and hit the post reply button spreading your diahorea poison here.........

I am talking about the silly tactic adopted.....it will not work due to the way of life being different and they do not engage in the manner that the West would............

I actually call myself British as I was born here, but tell you what......fine....you get the Fk out of my country which would be Pakistan/Afghanistan and i'll do the same here (getting out meaning direct and indirect involvement).......hows that sound ....

No difference between you and nazi Hitler

So TTP is a good organisation and I should support it just like u support the good Taliban in AF. TTP kill PAF not our guys? If your really British then support the British Armed Forces.

Afghanistan is not your country and the last time i checked we had not invaded Pakistan.

Regards

Ps : You tried to bribe the TTP not us

I was not refering to the violence in the specific areas. My point was that I agree that no other area in Pakistan except Pakistan occupied kashmir is a disputed area. Then if reap what you sow is your answer to everything and if pakistan is so nice and pure, why are you having these bomb blasts so regularly in your country.. And before you jump with India is doing it, and someone responds with Pakistan is doing it in India, remember we are discussing reap what you sow...

On where we go from here.. I dont have a clue.. May be we will be discussing the same (not you and me but some other folks) 10 years from now too..

We have leased some land to india and thats why these people are attacking us. They are angry. As soon the lease ends they'll stop attacking.

Happy trolling.

look who is back...the gr8 troller....

u dont respect dead indians anyway...

atleast respect dead pakistanis.....

9 died in Pune, and lots injured. And here, we have a war among the internet warriors of 2 countries.

Good guys, keep it up.

And in the meantime, I'll just introduce myself.

So TTP is a good organisation and I should support it just like u support the good Taliban in AF. TTP kill PAF not our guys? If your really British then support the British Armed Forces.

Afghanistan is not your country and the last time i checked we had not invaded Pakistan.

Regards

Ps : You tried to bribe the TTP not us

I do suport the British Armed Forces in certain things.......not illegal Wars, sorry......but that Nazi attitude of supporting troops leads to a holocaust, as we know all too well in WW2, Germans egged on to support their troops, we know where that story ended.......that mentality ended a long time ago.

I am not here to prove my loyalty to you or anyone else.....I couldn;t give two S**ts if you doubt my loyalty or not.....don't mean didly squat to me, but when you make a comment about "leave my country"......expect a strong befitting reply back....if not, then keep your trap shut.....

The bribing part will not work either.......this has been tried in the past.....best thing for us is to leave.....Bush decided to go into an illegal war on flimpsy evidence to say the least and dragged us along with it, hence the large disagreement for the war in the UK

I was not refering to the violence in the specific areas. My point was that I agree that no other area in Pakistan except Pakistan occupied kashmir is a disputed area. Then if reap what you sow is your answer to everything and if pakistan is so nice and pure, why are you having these bomb blasts so regularly in your country.. And before you jump with India is doing it, and someone responds with Pakistan is doing it in India, remember we are discussing reap what you sow...

On where we go from here.. I dont have a clue.. May be we will be discussing the same (not you and me but some other folks) 10 years from now too..

Karan, you seriously need to keep up with the conversation at hand......a point was made about what right anybody has to kill foreigners or citizens alike in India. I replied with

Well lets put this into a scenario..........

You Parashuram......live in IOK for example, even though this can be in other unrested Indian states where they have their own freedom movements.........

However, Indian soldiers, come into your land, where you see them as nothing more then the previous British Occupiers, force open your doors, raid the house, kill members of your family, rape your women and members of your family dissapear.......(which Amnesty International has raised point with these International crimes against humanity with the GoI).......

Freedom Fighters in these territories have every right to then target your populations.........i'm sorry, but killing of civilians is just not right whatever the reason, just doesn't wash, because if it does then please let us know, we will for sure Nuke India and see if India will do the same and kill our civilians.........

India has bought this upon themselves by the action of their own soldiers where recently it became apparant that innocent people were being murdered by Indian soldiers for the sake of being promoted.

India is reaping what is sowed...........this is a region of your making

If India is going to mistreat people, then be prepared for what come may....actions have re-actions......hence reap what you sow..............is that clear enough for you or do I have to go round in circles again

I have been to the bakery frequently - right next to the Osho Ashram - very popular joint to enjoy food and buy those famous Osho slippers outside. What a shame. I hope the guys who did this - are brought to book.

^ Sir.. the question is that India is evil and reaping what it sowed.. Why is pakistan being bombed so regularly by TTP.. What has pakistan done wrong...?

^ Sir.. the question is that India is evil and reaping what it sowed.. Why is pakistan being bombed so regularly by TTP.. What has pakistan done wrong...?

You just seem to be like a child asking the same question on a journey "are we there yet"

Simple answer from me is "INDIA", but as always, we go down the same trip down memory lane and come to the same conclusion......we don;t trust you and you don't trust us....Period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom