What's new

Blast in Pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gazzi - wow indeed - where's the story of the mass grave? stop imagining things. And anyways we have our own law and order machinery to take care of any violations. Who has given you the right of being Kashmir's protector ? The IA can do so just fine!
Please read up about the so called uprising - you thought you could win over Kashmir using jehadis just like in Afghanistan - Indian Army is a bit better than the Soviets in CI maybe or maybe it's our land so we won't give up!
About your third point - it's simple - stop coveting Kashmir. Make peace on current borders - till when will keep fighting over trifles ? Start to develop South Asia and be force on the world stage rather than engaging in petty squabbles. Climate change effects both India and Pakistan is a similar way (himalayan rivers) yet we don't cooperate. Why ?

Well! this thread is a good example of why nothing concrete is achieved when Indians and Pakistanis talk... Just for every one (including me), this thread was to report on the developments and findings about the Pune blast. Not to accuse or defend or talk about Kashmir or Balochistan. We have enough threads going on for that.

Here's some news
Indo-Pak FS-level talks likely to go ahead: Rediff.com India News

You mean like the false propaganda taught to Indians that India won all three wars and Pakistan started all three wars?

I am not sure how you could argue foreigners were targeted - at the moment this seems a blast at a cafe that also ended up killing tourists.
I am not sure how you could argue foreigners were targeted - at the moment this seems a blast at a cafe that also ended up killing tourists.

Dear AM, This is not the first time foreigners are targeted in India, who are obviously tourists there as we both know. As you might be aware of last year's horrible terrorist attacks on Mumbai, one of the prime target was a Jewish religious house.

While animosity between Israel and Muslims might be one thing, terrorists have no right to breach sovereignty of a democratic country and unleash horrific terror on its guests and/or citizens.

Gazzi - wow indeed - where's the story of the mass grave? stop imagining things. And anyways we have our own law and order machinery to take care of any violations. Who has given you the right of being Kashmir's protector ? The IA can do so just fine!

Well here goes,

Thousands lost in Kashmir mass graves | Amnesty International

-----------

Hundreds of unidentified graves – believed to contain victims of unlawful killings, enforced disappearances, torture and other abuses - have been found in Indian-administered Jammu and Kashmir.

Amnesty International has urged the Indian government to launch urgent investigations into the mass graves, which are thought to contain the remains of victims of human rights abuses in the context of the armed conflict that has raged in the region since 1989.

The findings appear in the report Facts under Ground, issued on 29 March by the Srinagar-based Association of the Parents of Disappeared Persons (APDP). The report details the existence of multiple graves which, because of their proximity to Pakistan controlled-areas, are in areas not accessible without the specific permission of the security forces. Since 2006, the graves of at least 940 people are reported to have been discovered in 18 villages in Uri district alone.

The Indian army has claimed that those found buried were armed rebels and "foreign militants" killed lawfully in armed encounters with military forces. However, the report recounts testimonies from local villagers saying that most buried were local residents hailing from the state.

The report alleges that more than 8,000 persons have gone missing in Jammu and Kashmir since 1989. The Indian authorities put the figure at less than 4.000, claiming that most of these went to Pakistan to join armed opposition groups.

In 2006, a state police report confirmed the deaths in custody of 331 persons, and also 111 enforced disappearances following detention since 1989.

Unlawful killings, enforced disappearances and torture are violations of both international human rights law and international humanitarian law, set out in treaties to which India is a state party. They also constitute international crimes.

Amnesty International has called on the Indian government to unequivocally condemn enforced disappearances in Jammu and Kashmir and ensure that prompt, thorough, independent and impartial investigations into all sites of mass graves in the region are immediately carried out by forensic experts in line with the relevant UN Model Protocol.

Take ActionAll past and current allegations of enforced disappearances must be investigated and, where there is sufficient evidence, anyone suspected of responsibility for such crimes must be prosecuted in fair trial proceedings, with all victims granted full reparations.

---------

Let me know if you would like more...........

Take for example Afghanistan, the Allies think that hey are going to bribe the Taliban and froce peace with a massive troop presence. All their plans have failed and most of Afghanistan is still under Taliban influence....why....that is the way they do things.

WTF are u talking ? Please leave my country immediately and then i can understand your anguish. Very easy to stay in a hospitable land and then curse it. Actually there is no difference between you and the TTP.

:sniper:

Stop worrying about them............recently a mass grave was discovered in IOK with nearly 2000 persons.........not worry.....wow

~~snipped~~

Were your people's conscience dead when your army was carrying out mass murder and other non-mentionable atrocities to women amounting to genocide in the then east-pakistan?? Don't give such such brittle logic to your designs on Kashmir. "Pakistan wants to annex Kashmir"; admit it like Asim does and then we can move ahead. Don't come up with same BS of Indian atrocities blah blah everywhere to ruin every thread.

Getting back to the topic; Looks like the terrorist mastermind's have achieved their mission put doubts over ensuing Indo-Pak talks.

Will evaluate report on Pune blast: S.M. Krishna
Sun, Feb 14 03:05 PM

Chennai, Feb 14 (IANS) External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna said Sunday he will wait for a report on the Pune bomb blast before taking a decision on future steps on the India-Pakistan talks.

Speaking to reporters here, Krishna said: 'Let me get the report... then perhaps we will have to look into those reports and evaluate them.'

He was answering a question on the status of the foreign secretary-level talks between India and Pakistan scheduled to be held in Delhi Feb 25.

India had stopped the composite dialogue with Pakistan after the Mumbai terror attacks in 2008.

The opposition Bharatiya Janata Party has asked the government to reconsider the scheduled talks in the wake of the latest terror strike, stating that 'terror and talks' cannot coexist.

The terror strike in German Bakery, a popular eatery in Pune, killed nine people and left 57 injured.

Dear AM, This is not the first time foreigners are targeted in India, who are obviously tourists there as we both know. As you might be aware of last year's horrible terrorist attacks on Mumbai, one of the prime target was a Jewish religious house.

While animosity between Israel and Muslims might be one thing, terrorists have no right to breach sovereignty of a democratic country and unleash horrific terror on its guests and/or citizens.

Well lets put this into a scenario..........

You Parashuram......live in IOK for example, even though this can be in other unrested Indian states where they have their own freedom movements.........

However, Indian soldiers, come into your land, where you see them as nothing more then the previous British Occupiers, force open your doors, raid the house, kill members of your family, rape your women and members of your family dissapear.......(which Amnesty International has raised point with these International crimes against humanity with the GoI).......

Freedom Fighters in these territories have every right to then target your populations.........i'm sorry, but killing of civilians is just not right whatever the reason, just doesn't wash, because if it does then please let us know, we will for sure Nuke India and see if India will do the same and kill our civilians.........

India has bought this upon themselves by the action of their own soldiers where recently it became apparant that innocent people were being murdered by Indian soldiers for the sake of being promoted.

India is reaping what is sowed...........this is a region of your making

WTF are u talking ? Please leave my country immediately and then i can understand your anguish. Very easy to stay in a hospitable land and then curse it. Actually there is no difference between you and the TTP.

:sniper:

Hello....stupid...understand the F ing post first before you jump into the reply box and hit the post reply button spreading your diahorea poison here.........

I am talking about the silly tactic adopted.....it will not work due to the way of life being different and they do not engage in the manner that the West would............

Please leave my country

I actually call myself British as I was born here, but tell you what......fine....you get the Fk out of my country which would be Pakistan/Afghanistan and i'll do the same here (getting out meaning direct and indirect involvement).......hows that sound ....

No difference between you and nazi Hitler

Well lets put this into a scenario..........

You Parashuram......live in IOK for example, even though this can be in other unrested Indian states where they have their own freedom movements.........

However, Indian soldiers, come into your land, where you see them as nothing more then the previous British Occupiers, force open your doors, raid the house, kill members of your family, rape your women and members of your family dissapear.......(which Amnesty International has raised point with these International crimes against humanity with the GoI).......

Freedom Fighters in these territories have every right to then target your populations.........i'm sorry, but killing of civilians is just not right whatever the reason, just doesn't wash, because if it does then please let us know, we will for sure Nuke India and see if India will do the same and kill our civilians.........

India has bought this upon themselves by the action of their own soldiers where recently it became apparant that innocent people were being murdered by Indian soldiers for the sake of being promoted.

O not again !!!!!

what abt attacks in pakistan?

so u guys r reaping wat u sowed.....this is region of ur making...

O not again !!!!!

Pakistan is not disputed territory being occupied by any illegal force.

Stop kicking each other out of the UK and stick to topic.

Sorry dude.....really Peez me off when trying to debate something but someone enters a childish comment of "get out my country".....i mean what the hell.......grow up man.....

Sorry to have spoiled a healthy debate here which I am getting into until always neutral who isn't so neutral decided to step in

get over the "reap what you sow" sermon. By your definition god knows what Pakistan sowed to have a blast every week if not at a higher frequency.

What disputed land are you occupying that some one is targetting your civilians. ?? Because last I checked Balochistan was not disputed and neither was SWAT or FATA or NWFP...

O not again !!!!!

You didn't seem to get the point.

Parashuram made a point with regards to AM's post, he got a reply as to what gives people to right to attack Indians and their citizens.

See below

Hope this clarifies the point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom