What's new

Blast in Peshawar Qissa Khani Bazar

Anyone doing suicide attack against civilians, (Whether against muslim or non-muslim) can't be called muslim. And will straight go to hell... To realize this, we don't need to be a mufti..

And they are equally sure by doing this they are good muslims of jihad. Unfortunately the rest of the non muslim world will never know which of you are right since as per your own scriptures allah will be the best Judge and till now he has been neutral in this war.

All Pakistanis regardless religion & sect are in mourn today over our countrymen Christians deaths ... But Indians are derailing & trolling the situation ...........

Crocodile Tears. Mourn when they do it Pakistan and Cheer when it happens in Afghanistan and Bombay or Washington.

i think that it has a heavy foreign involvement, wahabi terrorism coming mainly from saudi arab who has deep ties with america who also refused to do arms deals with pakistan on the orders from USA

recently there was a report that saudi criminals are being recruited for syrian rebel army

and there was also a report that arabs had agreed to fund US if it did a war against syria

these foreign elements need to be flushed out

these wahabi elements are coming from saudi arabia, central asia lawless barren lands

i think that maybe even US is also involved because we just saw drone attacks today

so these 2 events just after pakistan raised drone attacks issue in the UN

USA is the one which doesnt want pakistan to do negotiations with waziristanis or talibans

Now That Is Below The Belt Yaar Why Are You Putting Saudis Into This.They Are Themselves Fighting These Militants In Their Homeland

Its not the religion.. Its the followers...

It's Not Even The Followers It's The Wolves(Or Should I Say Dogs) In Sheep's Clothing

523ec45fc2fd0.jpg

523ec45fc3057.jpg

Do not tempt me.. I am simply walking away in deference to the people who have died in this dastardly act of terrorism. Leave it at that. We will get enough opportunity to argue elsewhere..

You could have done this earlier. But .....

May GOD give the strength, to the families of the deceased in the blast, to overcome this tragedy.

I wish speedy recovery for the injured people.

Back
Top Bottom