What's new

Blast in Peshawar Qissa Khani Bazar

I've not seen ever the idiot like this retard :bad:

It's good you realized. The faster the reality is accepted the better, which is there can be NO PEACE with these rented terrorists.

Brainless retard IK, sh!t head faggots patwaris & all those losers who are incompetent, corrupt & spineless are only making things worse for Pakistan by saying they want peace, these politicians are truly incompetent & they should not be allowed to run Pakistan in any way as they are only harming Pakistan.

Not Thanks for your sweet words...If some one refuses to accept a gift it is yours.

first of all read again what i said and point me where i am trolling .

I am speakling about double standards: it might be in Afghan but again in the other forums people called them in some place that India is sponsoring him. read "Some". but your ISI chief has full praise for that man which Nato is fighting.

- dont you see problem with these guys like Haqqani ..

Ok

second point. I said people are interpreting Quarn in wrong ways a each word has multiple meanings. am i torolling with that.

Every time a terrosit acitvity is going on someone representing islam come in tv and says that they have interpreted quaran incorrectly.

I have said, some common understanding and interpretation has to be stated for worlds good.. am i torlling

Ok if that is your intelligence and tolerance level then i am really sorry for you .

Ignorance is BLISS.

Haqqani is Afghan & fighting with NATO & US army ... I myself support to Afghan Taliban because they are fighting with invaders to get back their land from foreign forces ... But on the same time I condemn to TTP because TTP is foreign sponsored terrorist organization whether it is India or USA ... They are fighting against Pakistani people & Pakistani forces along with foreign terrorists ... Some terrorists have been found with tattoos on their bodies ... What would you say about this ... Is this double standard...???????? I said trolling due to your ignorance because you don't have sufficient knowledge about situation but you got into the act ...............

Haqqani is Afghan & fighting with NATO & US army ... I myself support to Afghan Taliban because they are fighting with invaders to get back their land from foreign forces ... But on the same time I condemn to TTP because TTP is foreign sponsored terrorist organization whether it is India or USA ... They are fighting against Pakistani people & Pakistani forces along with foreign terrorists ... Some terrorists have been found with tattoos on their bodies ... What would you say about this ... Is this double standard...???????? I said trolling due to your ignorance because you don't have sufficient knowledge about situation but you got into the act ...............

someone indulging in terrorism in Afghanistan is a freedom fighter, but part of the same group doing the same activities in Pakistan is a terrorist. Its the same double standards of Pakistanis that were exhibited in Kashmir. No wonder the problems of terrorism and extremism is what it is in Pakistan

:lol: someone indulging in terrorism in Afghanistan is a freedom fighter, but part of the same group doing the same activities in Pakistan is a terrorist. Its the same double standards of Pakistanis that were exhibited in Kashmir. No wonder the problems of terrorism and extremism is what it is in Pakistan

o chootiye no one is occupying Pakistan! same kese hua?

#KPKUpdates:Chairman PTI Imran Khan Talking to Notables of Christian Community in Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar.
150978_10151710606604527_315952311_n.jpg

#KPKUpdates:Chairman PTI Imran Khan Talking to Notables of Christian Community in Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar.
150978_10151710606604527_315952311_n.jpg
its not izhar e yek jehiti, its they are listening " galian" from public?

yeh izhar e yak jeheti bosses ki tarah beth kar hota hai? yaa injured key pass kharey hoo kar?

here it is izhar e yek jeheti, the examples how to di that?
just feel the difference, the elected ones & the selected ones how the treat injureds?

55071f1b050a8d96db1ce3d115dc5dca.jpg
68ec4a5afd8fe45f24d05ee9a92bc33a.jpg
dfbd7d49649c8b7038152a74622b7159.jpg

too ths pakistani, peoples feel the difference, whom you voted for, & those who are with you in floods. in earth quicks, even as a victim of terrorism. your army stands with you?
not like these fake damocrazy dramey bazzs?

We wracked. The City is gloomy.

The terrorists have targeted the most peaceful Pakistani community.

Correction: Its NOT Qissa Khwani bazaar. Its Kohati area.

The death toll is about 80 :(

hmm.. RIP
and nice avatar and user signature.

:lol: someone indulging in terrorism in Afghanistan is a freedom fighter, but part of the same group doing the same activities in Pakistan is a terrorist. Its the same double standards of Pakistanis that were exhibited in Kashmir. No wonder the problems of terrorism and extremism is what it is in Pakistan

You can fk yourself and your Indian notion because mukti bahaini terrorists backed india were freedom fighters for you too.

The LTTE terrorists backed by India were freedom fighters for you.

bhagat singh was a freedom fighter for you but a terrorist for Britishers

You can fk yourself and your Indian notion because mukti bahaini terrorists backed india were freedom fighters for you too.

Cross border links between TTP and Afghani Taliban cannot be denied. They have the same ethnic makeup and the same ideology.

Are you mad idiot ... Didn't you read what I wrote ... I said Haqqani is Afghan group and Haqqani network in not doing anything in Pakistan and why did you bring to Kashmir in this mess ... This is totally different matter Kashmir is a disputed territory ........

Terrorism is terrorism.. Whether its done in a disputed territory or an undisputed one. Just because some civilians live in a disputed territory, they become a fair game for killing ? And then you are calling me a mad idiot.. ? :disagree:

You are missing the point...Its not the one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist syndrome that I am talking about. But that you are calling the same set of people 2 different things at 2 different times. When Taliban attack civilians in Afg, they become FFs for you and when the same set of people attack you, they become terrorist. Till the time you remove this duplicity of good terrorist/bad terrorist, this scourge of terrorism will not wane out..

PS: I am ignoring your personal attack simply because I understand the pain you must be feeling due to this carnage in your hometown.. My sincere condolences for the same

You are missing the point...Its not the one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist syndrome that I am talking about. But that you are calling the same set of people 2 different things at 2 different times. When Taliban attack civilians in Afg, they become FFs for you and when the same set of people attack you, they become terrorist. Till the time you remove this duplicity of good terrorist/bad terrorist, this scourge of terrorism will not wane out..

PS: I am ignoring your personal attack simply because I understand the pain you must be feeling due to this carnage in your hometown.. My sincere condolences for the same

Her personal attack is due to your low class posts and trolling attitude. Don't try to act innocent loser.

its not izhar e yek jehiti, its they are listening " galian" from public?

yeh izhar e yak jeheti bosses ki tarah beth kar hota hai? yaa injured key pass kharey hoo kar?

here it is izhar e yek jeheti, the examples how to di that?
just feel the difference, the elected ones & the selected ones how the treat injureds?

55071f1b050a8d96db1ce3d115dc5dca.jpg
68ec4a5afd8fe45f24d05ee9a92bc33a.jpg
dfbd7d49649c8b7038152a74622b7159.jpg

too ths pakistani, peoples feel the difference, whom you voted for, & those who are with you in floods. in earth quicks, even as a victim of terrorism. your army stands with you?
not like these fake damocrazy dramey bazzs?

Very good batty :lol:

Back
Top Bottom