What's new

Blast in Peshawar Qissa Khani Bazar

Unfortunate.

But it brought me for some reason to the historical context. How odd it would have been back then, to look a few thousand years into the future. And see Purushpura, a dharmic land, now full of pathans that came from Khorasan and follow yet an even more foreign religion of Chrisitianity, only to be blown up by their kin for following the wrong foreign faith. What did we do wrong for our ancestors' homeland to be embroiled in such chaos even after they were expelled from it?

]

FYI the Christians in KPK are not some newly convert Pathans.

Anyway terrorists have been bombing Mosques here in KP so irrespective of the faith these terrorists have been targeting All Pakistanis.

this is also not religious but same old pathetic terrorist act to draw maximum world attention.

was the blast inside the church or outside? i dont get it

The terrorists got in when the police walas went to collect their food that was being distributed inside the Church.

Last edited by a moderator:

was the blast inside the church or outside? i dont get it

its a mess dude , no one bothered investigating incl media KPK govt is too scared to go near the site

Interesting comment/suggestion on express tribune website:

I have no words. Just goosebumps.

Our state did everything to declare Ahmadis “non-muslims” (don’t understand who gave them the right to do so), why not get it right this time and declare these uneducated,illiterate and uncivil bombers non-muslims on a state level

Why doesn't the Government of Pakistan or even better yet the top Ulemas of Pakistan give a fatwa and declare these militants as kaffir or takfiri or something?

In a deeply religious country like Pakistan, a fatwa coming from the top religious clerics can cause a big dent in the support base of these groups.

The terrorists got in when the police walas went to collect their food that was being distributed inside the Church.

but then why are the bodies outside if blast happened inside? maybe few unfortunate people got caught on the blast radius outside?

That's we all Pakistanis want to see. Hang some corrupt, incompetent & spineless politicians, judges, media people, NGO's & rented terrorists then see what happens & see how these people will work FOR Pakistan & we will also see SOB politicians, judges, NGO's & rented terrorist trying to leave Pakistan, all this is because of dajjal CJ, gadari & now IK & patwaris are part of it.

The only solution to save Pakistan is to give Pak Army & the Intel Agencies free hand & see what they will do for Pakistan. This Govt. has failed completely & they are paying people to post controlled polls in favor of their patwari Govt & we know these polls are filled with lies.

What is Jundullah doing in Pakistan exactly, spreading love? I had posted a video about these rented terrorists but it looks like all who are raising question probably in rented Jundullah's support havent watched that video.

@L@eeq

everywhere in the world since the new wave of international terror, the justice system adapted itself to the reality of this brutal face of terror and thus the state, forces, judiciary and the journalists were on the same page on dealing with the terrorists.
Saudis, Turks, Americans and Indians etc all have executed the enemies of their people.

but in Pakistan that was not the case. the terrorists walk out smiling and are showered with flowers even by the Lawyers.

the self obsessed Judiciary and thug Lawyers have made a point of humiliating the military and they must be laughing when they let go the terrorists who are caught on the scene of terror. the media has people who spread lies, fear and praise the taliban and then there are religious and semi religious parties who justify these LeJ and TTP terrorists.

I am stating the obvious this is it. our khakis have almost reduced to the level of police , their sting has been staled, they have literally no backing of the people because people dont want to bet on the losers.

I am just waiting for a time when sanctions will be imposed on Pakistan due to constant killing of the minorities and general human rights problems and mostly due to conceding to the TTP demands. what state leadership in its right mind calls off its forces from its OWN territory on the demand of the people who have challenged its existence?

Interesting comment/suggestion on express tribune website:

Why doesn't the Government of Pakistan or even better yet the top Ulemas of Pakistan give a fatwa and declare these militants as kaffir or takfiri or something?

In a deeply religious country like Pakistan, a fatwa coming from the top religious clerics can cause a big dent in the support base of these groups.

fatwas have NO value.

They had already declared suicide bombing haram .

2. secondly your assumption about Pakistan's religious approach is wrong totally wrong. here people do NOT take fatwas seriously.

3. The biggest victory for the people here is that everyone is abusing these terrorists and mourning this tragedy atleast I can vouch for that for my city.

we have toned down the transmission

but then why are the bodies outside if blast happened inside? maybe few unfortunate people got caught on the blast radius outside?

powerful attack plus the area is mostly inhabited by Christians outside the Church too. many were coming to attend.

Unfortunate.

But it brought me for some reason to the historical context. How odd it would have been back then, to look a few thousand years into the future. And see Purushpura, a dharmic land, now full of pathans that came from Khorasan and follow yet an even more foreign religion of Chrisitianity, only to be blown up by their kin for following the wrong foreign faith. What did we do wrong for our ancestors' homeland to be embroiled in such chaos even after they were expelled from it?

@Vinod2070 @notsuperstitious

Bhai no point living in the past. Let's just wish that pathans, whichever religion they follow live in peace.

powerful attack plus the area is mostly inhabited by Christians outside the Church too. many were coming to attend.

what the hell happened to the christmas lights you had beneath your username? :lol:

its a mess dude , no one bothered investigating incl media KPK govt is too scared to go near the site

can you please keep your politics to yourself?

I came to office in the morning passing through the same area. Police is guarding homes and church there and I saw Pakistanis both Muslims and Christians were protesting .

There is no such fear.

fatwas have NO value.

They had already declared suicide bombing haram .

2. secondly your assumption about Pakistan's religious approach is wrong totally wrong. here people do NOT take fatwas seriously.

I mean the general, literate population of Pakistan are already against these militants and are not their support base anyways. But what about those Pakistanis who rely on Madrassas for their education, a fatwa would surely have an impact on them. Its these madrasas that TTP and other militant groups get their recruits from anyways, so declaring the TTP takfiri or murtad should definitely work.

And whats the harm in giving a fatwa anyways, even if it can turn couple of thousand people against TTP, thats a job well done. All the top clerics who command some sort of respect and following should come together and give a fatwa specifically against the TTP. Just calling suicide bombing haram is not enough, they should declare the organization and its members and its supporters as unislamic, and providing them any kind of support as haram.

Hey there - long time no see. :)

I came to office in the morning passing through the same area. Police is guarding homes and church there and I saw Pakistanis both Muslims and Christians were protesting .

There is no such fear.
How did you know who was whom? :lol:
There is fear, I think dear. You need to be a Christian to sense it. But your intentions are good. May such things not happen again. Stay safe.

I mean the general, literate population of Pakistan are already against these militants and are not their support base anyways. But what about those Pakistanis who rely on Madrassas for their education, a fatwa would surely have an impact on them. Its these madrasas that TTP and other militant groups get their recruits from anyways, so declaring the TTP takfiri or murtad should definitely work.

And whats the harm in giving a fatwa anyways, even if it can turn couple of thousand people against TTP, thats a job well done. All the top clerics who command some sort of respect and following should come together and give a fatwa specifically against the TTP. Just calling suicide bombing haram is not enough, they should declare the organization and its members and its supporters as unislamic, and providing them any kind of support as haram.

No one here rely on their fatwas.

madrrasas are not something which you assume.

The only issue here is that those who run the madrassas the powerful ring of clerics.

And FYI even uneducated people here don't take any fatwa seriously.

The barbarism by these terrorists is enough to make not just few thousands but almost 90% people here against TTP and that's the reality.

There is no such fear.

Dont get jazbati i merely pointed out towards whats reported .... nothing in major publications so far its over 24 hours , also should have seen what i replied to a member questioned me where did the blast occurred.

Back
Top Bottom