What's new

Blast in Peshawar Qissa Khani Bazar

One of our dear fellow From Khyber Medical college(4th year MBBS) also got killed in Today's church Blast ...May You rest in Peace...You will always be remembered...

1229907_162213260646624_2138519688_n.jpg

One of our dear fellow From Khyber Medical college(4th year MBBS) also got killed in Today's church Blast ...May You rest in Peace...You will always be remembered...

Rest in peace..... :)

Just saw on Geo news
Pak Taliban denies any role in this attack !!
So i think this is Lashkar-e-Jhangvi(LEJ).............. What you say!!
LEJ and Punjabi Taliban are same I guess, Don't they were first one who accepted the offer of peace talk? or Punjabis are more extreme as compare to other?
RIP to the Deads

Rest in peace ... Very sad incident ... 75 innocent people killed ..........

Who has taken responsibility .........

Rest In Peace.............

Rot in Hell all terrorists and their supporters

Last edited by a moderator:
So what excuse do these PML-N & PTI'ans have now to support their "piece?peace" talks with TTP/LeJ terrorist groups? Should Pak Army launch massive operation against PML-N & PTI for making the nation fool & supporting these terrorist groups?

This attack is due to failure of both PML-N & PTI govts so they should resign & hand over the power to Army.

what we should do now?
Give government to army.
Bhai Army accept defeat against TTP. they failed since 2001, they cant even protect their own soldiers,
Pakistan as a state lost the war with TTP and others.
Kiani not even mentioned the name of TTP when General Sanaullah martyred.
Its not easy what you think...

this is very bad, toll is big

rest in peace to the victims

what we should do now?
Give government to army.
Bhai Army accept defeat against TTP. they failed since 2001, they cant even protect their own soldiers,
Pakistan as a state lost the war with TTP and others.
Kiani not even mentioned the name of TTP when General Sanaullah martyred.
Its not easy what you think...

Army never lost it buddy...think before you post. It is media & political parties that are trying very hard to put the Pak Army morally down & win the hearts of terrorists & countries like india, afghanistan...but Army still stand high. If every Pakistani start supporting Army this war will end within 4-6 months at max.

LEJ and Punjabi Taliban are same I guess, Don't they were first one who accepted the offer of peace talk? or Punjabis are more extreme as compare to other?
RIP to the Deads
RIP to the Deads

Punjabi taliban faction of TTP under amir mauvia is different from Lej. Lashkar e jangvi is independent, has only alliance with TTP.
The responsibility is claimed by jundullah with which TTP has denied any connection in the past. This jundullah with ahmed marwat has also claimed for many incidents of killing of shia passengers on the road to gilgat-baltistan.

News Tribe reveals that its Jundullah who claimed attack
The responsibility is claimed by jundullah .
I think this is fake news.
Jundullah is People's Resistance Movement of Iran. According to them, they are fighting for the rights of Sunni Muslims in Iran. History shows that They can attack on shias!!
Jundullah has nothing to do with Christians in Peshawar!!

Back
Top Bottom